I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just caught up on last nights episode. I actually disagree with some people’s comments on Fred. I think he was a valuable member of camp. Josie would have been wiser to listen to him regarding the cooking, it wasn’t what she was cooking that was the problem. It was the fact that she wasn’t saving ingredients for future meals and cooking things in the wrong order. That’s why he didn’t have an issue with Tony. As for what he said to Sam I don’t think it was meant maliciously, I think he was just keen to do the trial and it came across lost in translation. I don’t think he is as bad as some are making out, he just doesn’t tolerate idiots and fools. Of which Josie is one.
---
Josie also looks like a bully and I don’t like it. My 11 year old watched earlier and commented that she didn’t like the mean behaviour.
You don’t think he’s a bit selfish to choose himself to a trial and just assume everyone’s happy with that when they’re supposed to vote?

Reactions: 12
You don’t think he’s a bit selfish to choose himself to a trial and just assume everyone’s happy with that when they’re supposed to vote?
Probably an error of judgement and he comes across as quite stubborn and forthright but I don’t think it makes him an evil person. Josie laughing behind his back is plain mean.

Reactions: 9
Nige is posh and well connected so has all sorts of people voting for him, from everyone in the Brexit party and all their relatives, everyone from his posh school, everyone from his social circuit etc. I think it’s partly his fan base keeping him in, although he does come across well!
---
By comparison say Danielle ONLY has her small family, say 10 friends and east Enders fans haha
If you can pay for multiple votes it could by quite easy for a celebrities management to set a budget and system to keep them in?

Reactions: 3
No one else was jumping at the chance to do it. They were all 'I'm happy to do one' but hardly enthusiastic. There was only Marvin and that was because he hadn't done one. I don't think any of them really want to do the trials.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had everybody in love stuck on a loop in my head today and I'm demented 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long is marvins wife planning on staying?
4 huge suitcases for just herself baring in mind it ends this week 🤔
Oh look at me look how famous I am look at all my cases, away you go Rochelle there’s no need for all that. Hope it’s 2 out 2 nte and Marvin and big lazy arse josie go
---
I cannot imagine the boredom of 24 hours a day in there and having to be with those people all the time.
I would’ve quit ages ago being stuck in there with them

Reactions: 6
Must admit I've really gone off Ant & Dec - and I've loved them for years - but constant digs at Nigel Farage's expense has made me see them in a completely different light. Yes they always make fun of the contestants, and mostly it's done in a funny and lighthearted way, even the celebs themselves would probably laugh, but imo the digs re Farage were nasty and personal. Farage isn't everyone's cup of tea and is undoubtedly a controversial figure, but those two should have at least been professional enough to remain impartial - it's not their job to make a contestant a figure of ridicule no matter what their own political beliefs are. Very bad form on their part, imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Please can somebody update me re the tea on Tony? Thanks 🙏

I’ve missed a fair bit on the last thread….someone said he’s a known cheat?
Is that true ?
I like him and would like him to win.

I think Josie likes him….is she his type?
Ugh Jodie can keep her unwashed paws away from the lovely Tony

Reactions: 4
I’m from Liverpool
It’s common knowledge Belles cheated on his mrs, good few years ago now, not heard anything in recent years…. Also about him being quite handy with her aswell

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Is that true ?

yeah I think Tony is definitely her type and she definitely fancies him
---

Is that true ?

What is Tony’s type then?! If he is known to have cheated…never heard of him cheating
It’s common knowledge locally that he has cheated on Rachel for years he goes for blonde big boobs page 3 type s/Lappys I know of some of the girls his been with
I also see Rachel and Tony around my area they were both brought up and have family near by
---
I’m from Liverpool
It’s common knowledge Belles cheated on his mrs, good few years ago now, not heard anything in recent years…. Also about him being quite handy with her aswell
No I haven’t heard anything in ages like but I know a few stories

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hmm not keen on this idea, think it will just be very fake with the whole joke being that Tony is grumpy 🙄
Being cynical, it could be that Sam plays up his behaviour so he’d get this sort of ‘bromance’ show?
Nooooooooooo !!

Reactions: 1
Genuine question - why is Sam so manic in the jungle when he’s on Love Island after show he isn’t. Neither was he on Celebrity Circle. He’s always enthusiastic, so is this running around, leaping on people etc ADHD? I’m interested to learn why there’s such a huge difference in his behaviour.
Those examples are controlled environments so he rely tries and concentrates, the jungle is him being free to be him
---
One reason could be that it's a new, unusual environment for him, with a lot of sensory input for him to navigate. He may also be more anxious than he is usually. That could impact his behaviour and how 'hyper' he is. Potentially, the environment he films the other programmes in is more familiar to him and therefore less stimulating from a sensory perspective.
Perfect explanation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Josie definitely fancies him!!
he is her type
Would she be his type? She is blonde and big but not glam! He liked her singing last night ..
She’s a gobby mare can’t stand her !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.