I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot imagine the boredom of 24 hours a day in there and having to be with those people all the time.

Reactions: 10
Hmm not keen on this idea, think it will just be very fake with the whole joke being that Tony is grumpy 🙄
Being cynical, it could be that Sam plays up his behaviour so he’d get this sort of ‘bromance’ show?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hmm not keen on this idea, think it will just be very fake with the whole joke being that Tony is grumpy 🙄
Being cynical, it could be that Sam plays up his behaviour so he’d get this sort of ‘bromance’ show?
Like they did with Jordan North and Bev Callard

Reactions: 1
I was actually thinking that ITV have some sort of show lined l for Sam o do with his ADHD. They’ve shown a lot if it and I can’t help thinking they have things in store for him.

Also, does anyone else think that Tony looks a bit like Winnie the Pooh with his clean shaven look?! is the eyes I think 😆 It doesn’t stop me lusting at him though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually thinking that ITV have some sort of show lined l for Sam o do with his ADHD. They’ve shown a lot if it and I can’t help thinking they have things in store for him.

Also, does anyone else think that Tony looks a bit like Winnie the Pooh with his clean shaven look?! is the eyes I think 😆 It doesn’t stop me lusting at him though.
Yes I think the scene is being set for Sam to be ITV's relatable face of ADHD.

When was he formally diagnosed? As a child? At school?

I wouldn’t want to be known either if my partner was in the spotlight, I’m a very private person so I’d rather stay out of it all. Maybe she just prefers it that way, who knows 🤷‍♀️
I don't know...they've done celebrity Gogglebox together recently. Can't be that "private".

Reactions: 6
Please can somebody update me re the tea on Tony? Thanks 🙏

I’ve missed a fair bit on the last thread….someone said he’s a known cheat?
Is that true ?
I like him and would like him to win.

I think Josie likes him….is she his type?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just caught up on last nights episode. I actually disagree with some people’s comments on Fred. I think he was a valuable member of camp. Josie would have been wiser to listen to him regarding the cooking, it wasn’t what she was cooking that was the problem. It was the fact that she wasn’t saving ingredients for future meals and cooking things in the wrong order. That’s why he didn’t have an issue with Tony. As for what he said to Sam I don’t think it was meant maliciously, I think he was just keen to do the trial and it came across lost in translation. I don’t think he is as bad as some are making out, he just doesn’t tolerate idiots and fools. Of which Josie is one.
---
Josie also looks like a bully and I don’t like it. My 11 year old watched earlier and commented that she didn’t like the mean behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.