I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The events of the storm have been totally airbrushed out. Where did they go when they weren’t in the castle?

Reactions: 4
I actually really don’t like any of the camp mates you know…. I’m going to stick it out and see if it changes but I just can’t get into this season

Reactions: 5
The events of the storm have been totally airbrushed out. Where did they go when they weren’t in the castle?
They are going to show that. They're showing Friday events first

I'm back into it now! Voted for Frankie to do next trial

Reactions: 4
Struggling to stay awake, this emergency evacuation better be worth it..

Reactions: 5
My favs so far are Steve, Ian and Louise. Maybe Matty if we saw more of him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what they’ve been eating in the hotel? Beans and squirrels still? Because they were lusting over a morsel of apple pie like they’d not eaten all month.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what they’ve been eating in the hotel? Beans and squirrels still? Because they were lusting over a morsel of apple pie like they’d not eaten all month.
This is still Friday for them though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.