I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually want NB to keep getting voted for trials to piss them off. Frankie and Danny letting it be known there that they are desperate to win

Reactions: 10
I actually want NB to keep getting voted for trials to piss them off. Frankie and Danny letting it be known there that they are desperate to win
Frankie melted down after her last task so I don’t see why she’d want to do one 🤣

at least with Danny I understand that he is bored and just wants to do one

Reactions: 4
why is kadeena acting like she's the only one who can cook 🙄 and why has she gone all gangsta all of a sudden 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
David should be in final cell, he'll be the best, such a fine figure of a man completely unapologetic drooling here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Frankie melted down after her last task so I don’t see why she’d want to do one 🤣

at least with Danny I understand that he is bored and just wants to do one
He meant it was boring that NB was constantly getting picked to do them I thought. Not that he wanted to do one cos he was bored

Reactions: 4
Also Kadeena saying she’s tired, she had time to rest before they’d have to cook the dinner?
I have a chronic condition and really sympathise with how exhausted and grumpy it makes you, but you don't want to step back and let others down. Nb didn't seem to understand that at all or care. It's not like she was shouting, swearing etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a chronic condition and really sympathise with how exhausted and grumpy it makes you, but you don't want to step back and let others down. Nb didn't seem to understand that at all or care. It's not like she was shouting, swearing etc
But didn’t she say no one wanted to eat at that time they were waiting to eat it all later? So she could’ve rested and still done it when they were wanting to eat

Reactions: 3
I thought he said a couple of nights ago he would really like to do one, so I think I am conflating that with tonight
He probably did but I think he just wants to do one for the screen time. It's not like the early days when the celebs where genuinely terrified to do them

Reactions: 2
Adam seems most annoyed and isn’t he only having rice and beans anyway
I thought it was quite interesting that he said to David during the task that NB had 6 keys on the floor so it was pointless for David to continue, but it turned out david had only opened 7 lockers anyway and NB got 4. It felt snarky to me

Reactions: 7
oh my god, i think i would have had a mega bust up with naughty boy before now! Ive hardly watched any of this series because hes so annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really intensely dislike Adam. He's been nothing but rude to Naughty since day 1. That made me really uncomfortable to watch with the way he kept telling David not to waste his time. It's the first trial Naughty has really struggled with. Give him a break!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wasn’t fully paying attention when the argument started so I might be wrong? But was Kadeena making rice to save for later and not eat at the time?
I think they were going to fry it later so maybe she was cooking it then to save time. I do think NB was more in the wrong tbh. Kadeen probably was tiered after doing that challenge (and might have been upset after letting Louise have the phone call) so it’s not surprising she was a bit short. I do think NB could’ve been a bit more understanding and just helped her or left her alone. Then again, at least we got some drama. Also hope him messing up the trial causes some arguments.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.