Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Simon is great the small amount we’ve seen him and livens up the show, he seems a proper chilled and dry witted. I don’t think it did him any favours to come in as a Lord, be exempt from tasks. He was late to the game, exempt, they were evacuated and he’s not gathered enough momentum since. I do feel that the edit isn’t fair.
When they showed Arlen’s montage I don’t feel we actually saw much of that during the show. It’s been so NB focused with the trials and camp. Ginola has been shown a fair bit and Danny because he’s stuck to him like a creep glue.
Don't forget Frankie who is shown several times EVERY NIGHT. Her fucking voice is driving me insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think David was wrong to be irritated to be volunteered into a trial there when there are other people who haven't done one shirking it. He is right to say it's not for anyone else to say 'you should do one', I think that mentality is just from the locker room: you wouldn't volunteer someone in a penalty shoot out for instance it's a recipe for disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t know why but Adam reminds me a bit of Jim Davidson. Not that I think he is a racist and homophobic but just the edge just bubbling away under the surface. Lots of passive aggressiveness.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I really love Simon, I think if he had more airtime he would really get the amount of fans that Kirk from Corrie got a few years ago. I'm personally not arsed about David, I don't get the hype. He's a handsome man and he's nice enough, but I don't understand the obsession. Everyone else is absolutely shite.

Sticks&Stones

I'm still unsure of what to make of NB but I didn't get the comment from Matty about NB showing his "media side" and then saying "I'm just myself" all the time, implying that NB wasn't. It just seemed quite two-faced but then again Danny in particular seemed to be prying.

There is something about Danny that I really cannot warm to; I think he is a pot stirrer and one of those people who gets themselves involved in everything (usually central to it). I felt exactly the same about Jordan North, too dominant and too aligned to everything.

Reactions: 13

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Adam was annoying but NB would have seriously made me lose my shit by now, he's so fucking annoying. Can't stand him.

Worried about David, he's not normally asleep, I volunteer to go into camp and comfort him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
Shame they don’t show more of Louise - she seems really nice and normal and quite watchable, but we only seem to get Frankie, Naughty void and Arlene.

Loopy83

VIP Member
It's all so dramatic, I get it a little more if you have young kids but most others have probably been away for longer and not spoken to family. Come on snoochie is a young DJ you telling me she's not been to Ibiza for the summer and not rung home 🙄

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm not religious, but I'm preying for a natural disaster to end this all (but not hurt anyone) and make them up their game for next year.

• Haha