I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not religious, but I'm preying for a natural disaster to end this all (but not hurt anyone) and make them up their game for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone e want to bet that naughty will threaten to walk again if he has to do the trial? His face was a picture when they siad it might be him 😒
He can’t work out whether he likes the attention or if he feels bullied. It’s hilarious watching his meat ball of a face contorting while his little brain is trying to work out what kind of overdramatic reaction to have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right off to vote for David to be camp leader in hope he'll lead topless or speak French again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not religious, but I'm preying for a natural disaster to end this all (but not hurt anyone) and make them up their game for next year.
I think it would be the best option
It wasn't great to start but totally lost momentum while off ait

Reactions: 4
David, Legend has my votes, he actually has good leadership qualities. I think David and Louise as kimg and queen of castle would be brilliant if they did king and queen

Reactions: 12
Thoughts tonight:
David and Louise are so likeable.
Kadeena fucked me off screaming in the challenge... She asked to go on to.
Naughty Boy is such a bleeping moan. Needs constant praise and reacts no matter whether he needs to or not.

Reactions: 10
I'll stick with the thread but couldn't be arsed to watch it tonight, not feeling any of the contestants and with them spending the weekend in a hotel it makes a farce of the 'survival' theme, be like going on Celebrity SAS and staying in the Ritz with all the frills. Hopefully NB will have a middke-aged man's meltdown and threaten to walk again soon.

Reactions: 5
How has Frankie come back into the castle from ‘isolation’ with freshly styled hair but ruffled up ever so slightly to appear natural? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry if already posted but the sun have done a whole article on Frankie's face. But they've spun it as body positive when it's so clearly a bitchy article. Isn't that worse by pretending you're being nice? Tabloid journalism is hardly improving by presenting it disingenuously like this.

Screenshot_20211130-221752_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211130-221812_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I really didn’t think I’d ever be this disappointed with a season of I’m a Celeb but here I am. It’s terrible this year and got off to such a bad start it was as if it was a sign to take it off air. They should’ve cancelled it because the public aren’t invested in the season at all, and especially not now.

Probably the most unlikeable group ever too. there’s nothing wrong with the majority of them, but they’re just not fun to watch and there’s no chemistry between anyone. And NB is the most painful person ever to have on screen, genuinely hope he leaves.
I thought I’d like Arlene but I don’t at all. Only person I kinda enjoy is David, but I think Richard was somehow the one holding the camp together and it’s gone even more tit since he left. I don’t have anything else to watch so I’ll probably stick with the season but I think this is as good as it’s gonna get, didnt someone say Friday the 10th is the final anyway? That’s far too soon for us to grow to enjoy watching these campmates

Sorry if already posted but the sun have done a whole article on Frankie's face. But they've spun it as body positive when it's so clearly a bitchy article. Isn't that worse by pretending you're being nice? Tabloid journalism is hardly improving by presenting it disingenuously like this.

View attachment 898057View attachment 898058
Wtf, the sun are crazy. I don’t think calling someone who’s gone from fresh faced teen to “natural” (when they’re not) a “transformation” is healthy for the reader whatsoever. They’re basically insinuating the only way to be considered pretty as a grown woman is to “transform” via fillers. She is naturally beautiful, but I wouldn’t go saying that it’s a result of her fillers. If anything, they ruined her. She looks really bad IMO. She was the prettiest of the Saturdays back in the day I thought. It’s really sad to see what she’s done to her face and I will personally never agree with all the articles that praise women for getting fillers because it’s really fucked up young women’s minds today :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He can’t work out whether he likes the attention or if he feels bullied. It’s hilarious watching his meat ball of a face contorting while his little brain is trying to work out what kind of overdramatic reaction to have
Meatball of a face 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was Kadeena sitting on the Lord’s chair at one point? I thought only Adam and Simon could sit on them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.