I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says on the celeb Instagram they have all been moved from the castle

Reactions: 1
I have seen people thinking it might get cancelled. We've got some celebs who clearly want out of there, a potential winner and big name is already out, the weather is terrible, there is damage, a full weekend out of camp which disrupts the flow and it's not been a series of high ratings so far. Might be for the best rather than ploughing on and ending up a total disaster like Dancing on Ice did.

Start again next year with (hopefully) Australia and a 20 year anniversary series.

Reactions: 15
The flow from the show is going to be completely gone.

There obviously all in separate hotel rooms, but surley they had to remove outside contact or else the whole things a bit farcical.

Reactions: 7
Just watching the I'm A Celebrity legends program on ITV1 and realising how much better the jungle was and how many brilliant campmates there have been. The castle has been a pale imitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The flow from the show is going to be completely gone.

There obviously all in separate hotel rooms, but surley they had to remove outside contact or else the whole things a bit farcical.
Theyve gone back to the cottages they were at before the show

I honestly wouldnt be suprised if the show gets axed at this point unless there threatened not to be paid many wont want to return after having the home comforts back either

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really do miss the jungle.

I was watching it in the castle because for me it was a better alternative to no IMAC but it turns out it's just not practicable to do it in the UK in November.

Reactions: 20
I really do miss the jungle.

I was watching it in the castle because for me it was a better alternative to no IMAC but it turns out it's just not practicable to do it in the UK in November.
This years show started a week later than last years show as well, probably didn't help either.

Reactions: 4
I think they need to call it quits for this year. The fact theyre all back in cottages has now ruined it for me. Are they speaking/seeing loved ones? Just dont think itll have the same appeal now.

Reactions: 18
Yeah watching the recap show thing this evening made me realise how much better it is in the jungle! ☀
I guess last year there was the novelty aspect of the castle, but something seems off this year.
Obviously I don't know, but it seems there's a lot more 'help' behind the scenes in the castle.. like Richard was all clean and dry after his trial so must have had a nice shower somewhere before going back to camp 🤷‍♀️ I mean.. I get it.. otherwise they could get hypothermia! then the other thing about NB having a ipad to talk to a psychologist?

Ant and Dec are the only good thing about it atm (oh and this thread 😉).

Reactions: 11
Yeah watching the recap show thing this evening made me realise how much better it is in the jungle! ☀
I guess last year there was the novelty aspect of the castle, but something seems off this year.
Obviously I don't know, but it seems there's a lot more 'help' behind the scenes in the castle.. like Richard was all clean and dry after his trial so must have had a nice shower somewhere before going back to camp 🤷‍♀️ I mean.. I get it.. otherwise they could get hypothermia! then the other thing about NB having a ipad to talk to a psychologist?

Ant and Dec are the only good thing about it atm (oh and this thread 😉).

I also think they can't allow them to walk around the castle covered in stuff and insects like they can in the jungle where it's a much more natural habitat. I know they have to be really careful with bugs and stuff that they are all indigenous to the surroundings. They also don't have a stream or anything to do the washing in so it all has to be supplied. You usually see them washing clothes and stuff in the jungle but not in the castle.

Reactions: 6
I also think they can't allow them to walk around the castle covered in stuff and insects like they can in the jungle where it's a much more natural habitat. I know they have to be really careful with bugs and stuff that they are all indigenous to the surroundings. They also don't have a stream or anything to do the washing in so it all has to be supplied. You usually see them washing clothes and stuff in the jungle but not in the castle.
They were washing clothes the other day in the clink but I think the water has to be supplied as you say.

Reactions: 1
I think they need to call it quits for this year. The fact theyre all back in cottages has now ruined it for me. Are they speaking/seeing loved ones? Just dont think itll have the same appeal now.

The show isn't SAS Who Dares Wins, and seeing 65 and 78 year olds sleeping on a thin mattress on a cold castle floor and limit their food intake is not entertaining. It's alarming. Whoever decided to stage the show in Wales was an idiot.

Reactions: 17
I definitely don’t think the castle has the same appeal as the jungle. It’s just not the same. As someone up thread said, last year was a novelty as it was the first time but they should knock this one on the head and hold out for being able to have it back in Australia.
I just don’t enjoy it in the uk, the weird time thing leaves me feeling weird. Like they turn nocturnal and never see any daylight. It’s so dark and depressing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I definitely don’t think the castle has the same appeal as the jungle. It’s just not the same. As someone up thread said, last year was a novelty as it was the first time but they should knock this one on the head and hold out for being able to have it back in Australia.
I just don’t enjoy it in the uk, the weird time thing leaves me feeling weird. Like they turn nocturnal and never see any daylight. It’s so dark and depressing!
If they'd completely revamped it it could have brilliant. A crystal maze type thing crossed with an escape room with a slight hint of the Apprentice in that you could have Ant following one team, Dec another. The other contestants could choose to lose a meal to get a contestant out if they go over the time/ get locked in etc you could have even thrown in the eating/ bushtucker trial as a way of releasing a contestant without losing a meal. More brain power rather than just bugs, plus drama if one person is stuck eating something basic whilst the rest of the team are eating something nice. Normal food not squirrel. The Apprentice thing also as voting for losing team member to go. Sure public could vote on who did the rooms etc plus could be filmed in daylight then public vote for the next days trial.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The producers may have no choice but to cancel if the technical equipment is as badly damaged as they are suggesting. It must take weeks to set all that up.

Reactions: 4
Will they be able to see the news etc, especially what's being said about them?

Reactions: 3
I think the problem with it having to temporarily stop, is that it never really got going in the first place. I agree with whoever said it’s all just dark and depressing- it’s just been really boring this year.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.