I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should just have laminated names or photos with velcro or something for the jobs board so they don't have access to chalk in the first place.

Reactions: 4
is anyone else really liking this year idk its different but i love it idk if its because its been a crap year and its just somthing to bring a bit of joy to everyone especially in lock down ?

Reactions: 18
is anyone else really liking this year idk its different but i love it idk if its because its been a crap year and its just somthing to bring a bit of joy to everyone especially in lock down ?
Yep I’m loving that I can switch off for an hour and it’s light hearted!

Reactions: 8
Yep I’m loving that I can switch off for an hour and it’s light hearted!
I think I’m also enjoying seeing a group of people enjoy themselves, the friendship and togetherness, sounds cheesy but I’ve really missed that in real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gi has done so well in the other trials, she should of staying on this trial until one of the last places!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why everyone’s getting so het up about someone being a vegan 😂😂

Reactions: 13
“I wish I was in there helping” I hate people like that, shut up Gi, stop being so false!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.