I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she clearly cheated and apperently jessicas hands were not shut in properly ? i didnt notice that though just saw it mentioned but i just thought what a proper bit of drama may come from that
I'm sure the miscounting was a joke. She must have known that A&D (and everyone else) could see them. With Jess the production team should have made sure she was in properly or she should've had to forfeit. Not sure she should be penalised afterwards if it was allowed to go ahead. Ruthie (and anyone else who was doing it) should be called up for the hands in the trough thing though (all just my opinion - I doubt there will be any repercussions in actuality)

Reactions: 4
Quite enjoyed last nights episode. I liked seeing the extra bits they’d edited in the week. Seeing more chit chat and how they are getting through their days was ok as they have hours to fill, whereas in Oz they can sunbathe and that must help. And the recap was a good reminder as it’s been a fast week. Tho to be fair, I’ll watch anything vaguely amusing these days, that’s another symptom of 2020!

I finally saw last night's catch up. The bit with Jess breaking the woodcutter amused me, would have liked to have seen it in the main show.

Ruthie doesn't bother me but I suspect she told the BP story because the others kept quizzing Russell and she wanted her own story to spill so pulled Shane aside. When they first went in she said something along the lines of as a latecomer she'd have to bring something interesting. She obviously knew that story would be probed.

I'm looking forward to the trial tonight.

there stomachs after not eating properly for days then eating that is going to be nasty cleaning the privvy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No surprise that Jordan is camp leader he has done well to pick Victoria as deputy, she is bossy and decisive. I also think we are seeing AJ a. bit more,he seems nice but v bland.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t even have to look to know Shane would be the first in that seat

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.