I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew Jordan would get leader, I still think he has the win in the bag. You could tell with Jess during the live trial that she would get the next public voted one.

Reactions: 11
Bev having her belly button pierced has shocked me but I like it?! 😂
Why? I’m 60 and my belly buttons pierced I had it done abt 20
Yrs ago

Ok, my thoughts, giovanna, choosing to go first, ok love, cannot stand her, Jessica screeching like a banshee!! Na, Shane regaling his Eastenders story 🤭 boring!! Yes Vernon did look zoned out, I would too!

pigeon is gourmet ffs 😆
I cannot believe some are moaning abt pigeon, in Oz it could’ve been alligator or something!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Am I alone in my observation that it appears Shane is wearing eye liner? Not suggesting there’s anything wrong with it but he has very defined eyes. Might just be the lighting though

Reactions: 12
Am I alone in my observation that it appears Shane is wearing eye liner? Not suggesting there’s anything wrong with it but he has very defined eyes. Might just be the lighting though
I think he may have thick eyelashes. He was looking rough tonight

Reactions: 5
I didnt watch much of it tonight but did watch the trial dec did what gi does to her kids at the end of the trial.
She did it at them and Dec did it back.

She always does it when she knows she's being filmed for something that's going to be shown on tele.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched Eastenders since Ethel was in it so no idea who she is anyway 😂
I’ve never watched it... 😬 I just know of her from Gogglebox when they showed her dying if it wasn’t for that, wouldn’t have a clue as it’s not like she’s done anything interesting or even been shown to have a convo either!

She s eating an effing jammy dodger... It was not a vegan one the same as all of them so now just do the next non vegan eating trial or it bloody isn't fair😠😡
There aren’t vegan and non vegan jammie dodgers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone brought mascara as a luxury item, cant remember who it was. Shane said straight away that he loved a bit of mascara so maybe its that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why? I’m 60 and my belly buttons pierced I had it done abt 20
Yrs ago

Ok, my thoughts, giovanna, choosing to go first, ok love, cannot stand her, Jessica screeching like a banshee!! Na, Shane regaling his Eastenders story 🤭 boring!! Yes Vernon did look zoned out, I would too!

I cannot believe some are moaning abt pigeon, in Oz it could’ve been alligator or something!!
I just wasnt expecting it lol! I have mine too

Someone brought mascara as a luxury item, cant remember who it was. Shane said straight away that he loved a bit of mascara so maybe its that 🤷🏻‍♀️
think it was Ruth

Reactions: 2
I had no words when Ant said he had gone for a drive a bit away from the castle... it seemed so insensitive after the news of the woman who got hit by a car.

Reactions: 10
I'm enjoying it as it's something light hearted to watch and there isn't much else on. But I mainly watch the trials, otherwise it's on in the background. I think the main issues for me is the timings don't work out as well, they sleep in longer so theres actually less daytime footage to show of them doing anything. Also the castle feels and looks more like a set, it doesn't quite have the same feeling of jeopardy as the jungle. No rainstorms, not sleeping outside, no real dangerous things that can get into camp etc. The trials also seem a bit more limited to what can be done on castle grounds.
I never really believed they were in a real jungle it looked like a set and I reckon some of the creepy crawlies were placed in it,the same as the poor unfortunate rat in the castle tonight.
I find Shane worse, he loves himself and his ego is insane!
He is starting to grate on me now

Reactions: 2
I had no words when Ant said he had gone for a drive a bit away from the castle... it seemed so insensitive after the news of the woman who got hit by a car.
As he started that joke he stumbled at bit. I wonder if the producer in his ear was saying nooooo stop 🙈

They need to make it harsher. The used to get like punishments for breaking rules e.g the hats etc.

Earlier this year he was on stage in Everybody's Talking About Jamie where he played a Drag Queen so he may have developed a liking for it then. He is rumoured to be also going to front a show called Dad's Do Drag but that may be just him messing about.

Reactions: 4
Gi's finger wiggle is getting right on my wick. I know it's for her kids but she does it all the time. She's just boring me.
Jess needs to go to. She was definitely playing up to the cameras in the trial tonight and it's paid off as she's got another trial which means more air time
I said this yesterday on her thread. She is boring and the hand finger wiggle thing is even worse. Jess doesn't help either with all the 'mumma' references 🙄

• Sick
I never really believed they were in a real jungle it looked like a set and I reckon some of the creepy crawlies were placed in it,the same as the poor unfortunate rat in the castle tonight.

He is starting to grate on me now
The Jungle was actually in a National Park just over the Queensland border in New South Wales and had much the same set up as the Castle with studios and sets on site. We were there one year just after they had filmed it and were dismantling parts of it but it was also used by other Countries to film their version so really just another film set.

Earlier this year he was on stage in Everybody's Talking About Jamie where he played a Drag Queen so he may have developed a liking for it then. He is rumoured to be also going to front a show called Dad's Do Drag but that may be just him messing about.
Giovanna seems ok a bit smug but nice enough but if anyone tramples on her toes I reckon she could turn very nasty, hopefully someone will and we will get some action, its become a bit too chummy and matey with mutual backslapping.

Reactions: 14
Both Vernon and Tess have obviously been advised by their managers to promote their marriage for all it’s worth to put themselves in a good light and secure some contracts and work. Tess is going overboard on social putting up ‘previously unseen/private photos of them as a family/vow renewals and Vernon’s disclosure on TV of how he arranged three ‘secret’ renewal in France and arranging for 4 dresses for her to choose from. I may be cynical but it all seems a bit contrived .

Reactions: 18
Last night Vernon said something like 'ill wring them' or 'im good at wringing' something along them lines and my fella went "hes good at texting too" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Giovanna seems ok a bit smug but nice enough but if anyone tramples on her toes I reckon she could turn very nasty, hopefully someone will and we will get some action, its become a bit too chummy and matey with mutual backslapping.
She seemed really annoyed that people were saying how awful pigeon was, even though they weren't critising her cooking. They were just sayingg there wasn't a lot of meat on it and it was mostly bone and fat.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.