I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica is going to be awful at the trial!

I don't think they'll get many stars but I wish she was doing it alone because they'll probably get at least half the stars because AJ will probably do well.

Reactions: 7
Bet they would have got punished in earlier series for doing that !
Yes and they need the hats taken away from them, they don' t need them in the UK. Woolly hats are more suitable and they won't be able to write on them.

O

Reactions: 11
is anyone else really liking this year idk its different but i love it idk if its because its been a crap year and its just somthing to bring a bit of joy to everyone especially in lock down ?
I'm enjoying it as it's something light hearted to watch and there isn't much else on. But I mainly watch the trials, otherwise it's on in the background. I think the main issues for me is the timings don't work out as well, they sleep in longer so theres actually less daytime footage to show of them doing anything. Also the castle feels and looks more like a set, it doesn't quite have the same feeling of jeopardy as the jungle. No rainstorms, not sleeping outside, no real dangerous things that can get into camp etc. The trials also seem a bit more limited to what can be done on castle grounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if already been raised but where did they get the chalk or pen from

Reactions: 1
I know, I meant from Friday itself. The footage shown on Friday was from Thursday. So, Fridays was missing

Reactions: 2
Gi's finger wiggle is getting right on my wick. I know it's for her kids but she does it all the time. She's just boring me.
Jess needs to go to. She was definitely playing up to the cameras in the trial tonight and it's paid off as she's got another trial which means more air time

Reactions: 19
Gi's finger wiggle is getting right on my wick. I know it's for her kids but she does it all the time. She's just boring me.
Jess needs to go to. She was definitely playing up to the cameras in the trial tonight and it's paid off as she's got another trial which means more air time
Bet ITV are gutted they thought they scored big time getting her off of the back of her massive storyline for Eastenders

Reactions: 8
Had a look on Gi tattle forum and they are saying the same on there - don't know why they don't stop it.

Reactions: 6
I didnt watch much of it tonight but did watch the trial dec did what gi does to her kids at the end of the trial.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.