Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Shane is a bully. I’m not an AJ fan but definitely on his side with the washing up situation. Shane was just playing dumb so he could get a dig at AJ and it wouldn’t look aimed at him but he knew fine well it was AJ that was on the washing up. How rude to throw his dish aggressively on the floor?!? AJ and Jess are in charge of washing up, not following behind people and picking their dish up of the fucking floor! It was so passive aggressive, he’s a grown man acting like a child. Seriously, what adult throws things on the floor in a strop?! Then to place his hand on AJ’s shoulder as he walks past again, Shane was probably trying to intimidate AJ. What a twat.

Then when Shane and Hollie only got 2 stars, when the trail ended she immediately said sorry to Shane and his reply was ‘it’s okay’... Where’s your apology Shane? It wasn’t all down to Hollie. Then back at camp Hollie was so apologetic to the camp and Shane didn’t say a word, no sorry, no reassuring Hollie that it wasn’t her fault. Again, what a twat.

Obviously thinks he’s god gift, he was on a shit soap, hardly something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This seasons boring I want AJ to square up to Alfie Moon and tell him his washing up is shite. I want Vernon to ask one of the girls for their number so he can text them behind Tess Dalys back. I want someone to tell Mo that quorn is shite

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I found Ruth talking about her and Prince Edward so cringe I wanted to reach for the mute button. She wanted to make today’s papers so she got more coverage.

I really like when the Castle Coin Challenge or whatever it’s called is outside. I’d prefer to see them do more challenges outside, even in the rain and wind 😊, makes a change from everything looking the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

glasgow27

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me the most about Shane's behaviour is that he almost certainly wouldn't have done that to any of the other male campmates (who are all 30+). That type of person is a coward, they only pick on those who they know wouldn't bite back.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Ha ha Shane's nice guy image slipping, referring to himself as a 'legend' I really think he believes it in his own head & being bitchy with Vernon!! Don't snipe it's unattractive. I hate to say it but I would be very less polite than gi with all the people saying how to cook, especially Vernon in his sudo-polite actions. I'd be cooking him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

prinnygrace

VIP Member
AJ has it in for Shane 😂😂 I do think Shane was expecting to come in and have a walk in the park and everyone love him. I’m glad AJ isn’t letting him get away with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Friendsfan

I’m getting bully vibes from Shane to AJ?! He was
So aggressive with slamming his food plate on the floor and then AJ was like put it in the bucket. Then Shane placed his hand on his shoulder ? Aye? AJ’s face was like full of disgust lmao I actually felt well weird about it all. Don’t take no shit AJ x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Everyone banging on about Gi being the 'Mumma of the group' is doing my nut in 😴 youd think she's the only woman on earth to be a Mum!! I hope the Gi police don't come and get me 🚔🚔🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jg182

I’m getting bully vibes from Shane to AJ?! He was
So aggressive with slamming his food plate on the floor and then AJ was like put it in the bucket. Then Shane placed his hand on his shoulder ? Aye? AJ’s face was like full of disgust lmao I actually felt well weird about it all. Don’t take no shit AJ x
Yeah I agree. I think Shane thinks he’s got this in the bag, it was like a patronising hand on the shoulder. Making him feel small

• Wow
Reactions: 28

RoseBush23

I've been blown away by Gi. Kept her cool when everyone was being annoying. I will be adding her podcast happy mum happy baby to my subscriptions and buying some girlfriends her books that all are very highly rated of 4.7+ on Amazon.

The world needs more strong and motivational women. If you're a mum a vote for Gi is a vote to support mums. 💜💗💙💚💛🧡
She isn’t the only women in there who is a Mother

• Haha

NP

VIP Member
Finally caught up on last night’s episode.

I haven’t warmed to Ruthie yet. She didn’t need to bring up the Prince Ed thing. No-one asked her so it was like she wanted to Elevenerife their stories. She just ran into the room talking about shagging in the Buckingham Palace bedrooms and half ran out knowing Shane would ask more. So cringe.

I’m liking everyone else though. Shane grates on me a little but he seems like a nice guy and Hollie hasn’t done anything else cringe since the MBE thing. Ant & Dec are hilarious this year.

Mumma to Teddy

Please report messages that read like spam to admin
I've been blown away by Gi. Kept her cool when everyone was being annoying. I will be adding her podcast happy mum happy baby to my subscriptions and buying some girlfriends her books that all are very highly rated of 4.7+ on Amazon.

The world needs more strong and motivational women. If you're a mum a vote for Gi is a vote to support mums. 💜💗💙💚💛🧡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Kermitsbuisness

Shane reminds me of those really arrogant, angry know it all men you would see sat at the end of the bar in your local men’s pub that your avoid eye contact with.
Awww I love Russell, think he comes across a really genuine, nice fella and being himself. Not playing up to the cameras like some of the others *cough Jordan cough* 😂

Reactions: 27