I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some shades of James Haskell in Victoria at this point - I don't think it's intentional but she does come off a bit bossy.

Reactions: 5
If I was the men, I would have given my jammy dodger up so the ladies could have two each!

Reactions: 21
If you were the men would you not if given the girls your Jammy dodgers? I personally would have!

Reactions: 15
Some shades of James Haskell in Victoria at this point - I don't think it's intentional but she does come off a bit bossy.
She complements Jordan well as his deputy as she is more in charge and decisive.

Reactions: 2
If I was the men, I would have given my jammy dodger up so the ladies could have two each!

I was thinking the same .. was so disappointed with the boys not offering all of the Jammie dodgers to the girls , it’s a bit mean considering they stuffed themselves with a feast less than 24h before .

Reactions: 11
They have only been in there a week and get hyterics over jammy Dodgers...ah well🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She s eating an effing jammy dodger... It was not a vegan one the same as all of them so now just do the next non vegan eating trial or it bloody isn't fair😠😡

Yes and it looks ridiculous. I’m surprised it was allowed
Ahh they got the chalk to write on the jobs board!
I was wondering why they'd only started doing it now.

The hand signals were annoying enough, this is just getting daft now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.