I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t like when the show becomes all about one person. They should all be allowed airtime/given more focus. I feel like many don’t get to shine and that’s unfair.

Reactions: 16
Shane Junior has been mouthing off about his dad being treated unfairly again... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Seriously guys, if Shane wasn't there it would be really boring! Who else is providing any entertainment? As for him 'bitching'' I have said myself I don't know why some of them go on when they are a wuss at everything, but I see that as an observation.
I'm not a big fan of him but I don't think he's a bad as some people are making out. You have to remember we only see a snippet of what goes on. Although he does seem to think he's the biggest celeb in there!
Shane Junior has been mouthing off about his dad being treated unfairly again... :rolleyes:
He called Aj a little witch on his Instagram live and said the only reason the others weren’t getting any air time is because they’re all boring 😳
I mean it’s impossible to know whether they’re boring or not because we ain’t really seen anything of them 😭

Reactions: 9
He isn’t doing his dad any favours is he.
no like id respect him if he was like guys its tv they edit it the way they want blah blah blah but calling aj a little witch and acting how he is is just making it worse tbh

Reactions: 9
no like id respect him if he was like guys its tv they edit it the way they want blah blah blah but calling aj a little witch and acting how he is is just making it worse tbh
Exactly. I’ve also just noticed that The Mirror did an article about him a few weeks ago saying he wants to change his name back to Ritchie. He changed it to Nolan when his mum came out of CBB. Anything for attention.

Reactions: 5
As noted earlier in the thread, Shane & Coleen's son was very rude about Kim Woodburn. He doesn't defend his relatives, instead just slags others off if they don't get on with his folks.

Love or loathe how they are on TV, I'd definitely make a bet that Kim & AJ are far nicer people than Coleen & Shane.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As noted earlier in the thread, Shane & Coleen's son was very rude about Kim Woodburn. He doesn't defend his relatives, instead just slags others off if they don't get on with his folks.

Love or loathe how they are on TV, I'd definitely make a bet that Kim & AJ are far nicer people than Coleen & Shane.
as said above so many stories of how shane has treated people on twitter especially and seems like so many people say aj is a nice guy of course people have bad days but ive read a few stories of him acting a twit

Reactions: 4
I don't find him funny. I think if the focus stopped being on him it'd give the others more of a chance
This. It may not be that the other camp mates are boring at all, just that all their segments are being cut out for Shane. I’d like to see him go if it means people like Russell etc get more air time. Plus it would hurt his ego something rotten to be the first one out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.