I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gi is a fabulous woman. So down to earth and lovely person inside out. I've voted for her for everything including the trials so she has chance to shine like the bright star she is.
Marie Connolly? Doesn't sound at all like Mario Falcone does it??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was sooo annoyed that it was a filler last night 😭 literally the only thing in months I’ve enjoyed on the tv. Given then circumstances and how much of a rush they must have been in to change location etc I think it’s great. Though the trials are a little samey.
didn’t realise vernon was such a hottie 😂😂🙈🙈
Can’t stand Ruthie, there’s something about her that I can’t put my finger on but she’s not for me.
Love mo, bev, Jordan, and Giovanna seems quite sweet but doesn’t get much air time.
the girl with the curly hair I can’t even remember her name so I wouldn’t miss her or AJ if they went.
shane seems to be hogging the lime light a bit. He is funny but it’s also a bit samey humour.
let’s hope tonight’s a cracker after last night!!!

Reactions: 6
Gi is a fabulous woman. So down to earth and lovely person inside out. I've voted for her for everything including the trials so she has chance to shine like the bright star she is.
I've no idea who she is, what makes her a celebrity??

That aerial picture of the castle, wow, looks stunning.

Reactions: 1
I've no idea who she is, what makes her a celebrity??

That aerial picture of the castle, wow, looks stunning.
Her brother was in TOWIE, her husband is in McFly. She does a podcast and has written some books but I’m very doubtful as to whether she would be “well known” without Tom and Mario’s names

Reactions: 10
Her brother was in TOWIE, her husband is in McFly. She does a podcast and has written some books but I’m very doubtful as to whether she would be “well known” without Tom and Mario’s names
Ah right, I don't watch towie, and mcfly isn't my kind of music!!! What's with that stupid gesture she does everytime the camera is on her?

Reactions: 7
I'm with the majority here, something about Ruthie I dislike. The way she went up to Shane and just blurted out what she did at BP. The woman has no shame.

Also, I like Vernon, but the sexting or whatever it was woman seems to come out and talk about her feelings. Get over it love.

Reactions: 13
Probably on my own but ruthie desperately wanting to tell her story was so cringy I loved it!

Also AJ (unsurprisingly) has his own name tattooed on his arm, who does that?! 😂 even Alfie deyes isn't that bad.

PSX_20201122_122943.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wonder why Jessica Plummer did not mention this when they were all boasting the other night. She did know about it. Sorry can only find it in The Sun

She seems sweet, albeit a bit wet, wish she was getting more air time over Ruthie!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Very sad! 😔 Sending love to her family and friends
Sad for the family but this was a mile away from the Castle and they have no idea what happened.

Just found this - The road is a mile from where I'm a Celeb is currently being filmed with a clear view of Gwrych Castle. There is nothing to suggest she was trying to get a photo at the time and she has been described as "local" to the area by police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.