I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruthie as a theatre artist will have had no income this year... She s after well paying interviews like OK Hello... She s giving out drips n bits of Edward... She won't reveal much more save it for the paid stuff... Not much royal family can do... Free speech... She s not slandering royals so no grounds for an injunction.

Reactions: 7
My God AJ family are really worried about him being out first with Curtis doing the media rounds earlier this week saying AJ wasn't been given enough airtime to show his big personality & now his girlfriend is saying a hitman was hired to kill for being AJs girlfriend

Reactions: 5
Pathetic... Papers said he said 5 words in first 3 episodes. Don't go in a show like this and be quiet... You know exactly what you are going into... He wants tv show on mainstream... Paps said they have said they want a brothers show. Well stop being a boring mouse... Show yr tv personality/ tv potential. Strictly does not guarantee you other tv

Reactions: 5
I got well confused . Made my mom n dad watch it too and all I got through it was we’ve watched this one 😂🤣 didn’t realise it was catch up up sly Ant n Dev never said did they.
I’m glad it’s in Wales, how much they get paid and have the luxury going to Australia lol
I could get over four weeks doing trials n stuff knowing I would have a nice holl in sunny oz after it all. Bit of cold n rain won’t hurt them x x they can whack their heating on full blast when they get back 😂
Still loving Jordan and Vernon, faves to win xoxox
I know vernon is known for cheating but honestly let it go ... I genuinely feel he made a mistake/mistakes.

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else sitting here wondering what they are doing for a whole day in the castle while ITV show a re-cap? Something isn't adding up here at all.

They don't have much to show for a week in the re-cap, and there is no trial that is going to take a whole day. I am beginning to think we are being hoodwinked here as I have yet to see any camp dynamics or anyone about to loose their mind.

Reactions: 9
I am enjoying this episode more than I thought I would, but I still don’t understand why they need to do it. It’s never happened before?!?

Also just want to say that I really do not like Victoria. She thinks she’s the boss of it all and it’s really winding me up!
Yeah she is a bossy cow for sure

Reactions: 2
Cynic that I am... Vernon trying so obviously to be seen as the caring fab husband... And public forgive him sexting Rhian Sudgen scandal.
That was 10 years ago for goodness sake, sure worse things have happened at sea since then. Tess has got over it, so should the press.

Is anyone else sitting here wondering what they are doing for a whole day in the castle while ITV show a re-cap? Something isn't adding up here at all.

They don't have much to show for a week in the re-cap, and there is no trial that is going to take a whole day. I am beginning to think we are being hoodwinked here as I have yet to see any camp dynamics or anyone about to loose their mind.
Probably out shopping, all our shops are open, then maybe a pub lunch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I read on another forum that the repeats were a result of an unexpected gagging order. Think a certain royal who is already under scrutiny. :rolleyes:
No chance that is true. It was always planed to have a filler episode. Probably to help with production as they're used to a professional studio with "the jungle" and this year is much more challenging with much of it temporary structures.

0_Preparations-Are-Made-At-Gwyrch-Castle-For-Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.jpg

I wonder if on tonight's show we'll see highlights of what they were up to on Friday and Saturday?

so i had this idea guys what if when the girls r doing the trial they automatic get told they r getting somthing taken away for cheating during the challenge i swear big brother did this or maybe im imagining it what a fab idea to cause some drama too

Reactions: 3
so i had this idea guys what if when the girls r doing the trial they automatic get told they r getting somthing taken away for cheating during the challenge i swear big brother did this or maybe im imagining it what a fab idea to cause some drama too
I think they should be penalised for that! If there’s one thing I can’t stand is cheating. Didn’t Ruthie use her hands in the pig trough when trying to snuffle coins, then deliberately miscount them? Is this what is being referred to?

Reactions: 4
I think they should be penalised for that! If there’s one thing I can’t stand is cheating. Didn’t Ruthie use her hands in the pig trough when trying to snuffle coins, then deliberately miscount them? Is this what is being referred to?
yeah she clearly cheated and apperently jessicas hands were not shut in properly ? i didnt notice that though just saw it mentioned but i just thought what a proper bit of drama may come from that

Yes, they weren’t secured properly! What kind of punishment should it be though? Is a torture chamber going a bit too far?! 🤣🤣 (I’m joking of course)

It would be good to stir up some drama! I doubt anything will happen since they lost anyway though.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing because we saw 2 trials yesterday they haven't got anything to show today because the girls haven't done their trial yet.

If I understand the timings right then,

- Mo's trial was filmed after the show on Friday for their dinner early hours Saturday morning and shown Saturday night.

- The live trial last night got the boys their banquet which they would have had early hours this morning.

- The girls trial will be filmed tonight for their meal early hours tomorrow and shown tomorrow night.
Someone on twitter has also said it might have been done this way so everyone can have their Covid tests and have the results back before the crew and Ant and Dec mix with each other and see the camp mates.

Reactions: 6
Gi is a fabulous woman. So down to earth and lovely person inside out. I've voted for her for everything including the trials so she has chance to shine like the bright star she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.