I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed really annoyed that people were saying how awful pigeon was, even though they weren't critising her cooking. They were just sayingg there wasn't a lot of meat on it and it was mostly bone and fat.
I think it was also because they went through a whole trial to win it and it wasn’t even that good. Hopefully it starts up some arguments soon.

Reactions: 6
Why? I’m 60 and my belly buttons pierced I had it done abt 20
Yrs ago

Ok, my thoughts, giovanna, choosing to go first, ok love, cannot stand her, Jessica screeching like a banshee!! Na, Shane regaling his Eastenders story 🤭 boring!! Yes Vernon did look zoned out, I would too!

I cannot believe some are moaning abt pigeon, in Oz it could’ve been alligator or something!!
Alligator tastes like chicken. Pigeon tastes like pigeon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm enjoying it as it's something light hearted to watch and there isn't much else on. But I mainly watch the trials, otherwise it's on in the background. I think the main issues for me is the timings don't work out as well, they sleep in longer so theres actually less daytime footage to show of them doing anything. Also the castle feels and looks more like a set, it doesn't quite have the same feeling of jeopardy as the jungle. No rainstorms, not sleeping outside, no real dangerous things that can get into camp etc. The trials also seem a bit more limited to what can be done on castle grounds.
Yes I agree totally! Doesn't look like they are actually in the castle and they seem to do everything at night which is weird. I do miss the jungle, just more scenery, more happening during the day.

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree totally! Doesn't look like they are actually in the castle and they seem to do everything at night which is weird. I do miss the jungle, just more scenery, more happening during the day.
It's at night, so they keep the same format as it would be in the Australian version, so they can do live parts for announcing the trials & the food coming after the trials & that.

Last night Vernon said something like 'ill wring them' or 'im good at wringing' something along them lines and my fella went "hes good at texting too" 😂

Haha I thought that too.. wonder if anyone there thought it

Reactions: 2
It does get dark very early in North Wales and plenty of rainstorms in fact yesterday was the first day it has not rained heavily for ages. Did you not see the rain when they walk up and down the long staircase.:D They should make them do some of the tasks outside instead of mollycoddling them indoors, they are getting paid enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont think they are sleeping in the castle. There are no floors left in it and there is no roof either. It looks like they are using some of the old outbuildings.

It does get dark very early in North Wales and plenty of rainstorms in fact yesterday was the first day it has not rained heavily for ages. Did you not see the rain when they walk up and down the long staircase.:D They should make them do some of the tasks outside instead of mollycoddling them indoors, they are getting paid enough.
Yes I think they are wrapped in cotton wool too much there is plenty for them to do in the open air during a wet, cold Welsh November.

Reactions: 8
They are definitely getting away with a lot more than previous years. Cheating in tasks, secret messages etc would've been punished before.
Maybe because it's been such a crappy year they aren't being so harsh on them.
Jess is like another Helen Flanagan lol. Still don't understand the love for Jordan...
Loving Ant & Dec though.

Reactions: 10
They can't use any of the grounds in front of the castle as its very public. We were on the beach and between us and the castle is a railway track, a the A55 coast road, houses and the main road through Abergele. Also a golf course. We saw a couple of men with cameras with long lenses taking pics from the beach.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Only really like Jordan, Vernon, bev, Shane. Mo, Victoria and bev ok. But jessica🤦🏻‍♀️ she wasn't even helping find keys, only screaming her head off over slime and offal. Oh and then saying Gi cut the heads off the pigeons cause she's a MAMA🙄🙄 duck off. Haven't liked hollie since she introduced herself over the walkie talkie as Hollie whatever MBE🙄 Ruthie is a cheat and the Royal chat🥱🥱 Aj is boring and he said we were gonna see another side to him?? What the boring side😂😂 Gi, this woman really irritates me... The constant nose waving, the mama shite, her screechy voice, the trial she should've been one of the last and jumped to be first then said oh my godddd I wish I was in there helping, oh yeah so you do... Stupid cow😡 Can't wait to see tonights trial, secretly hoping they don't do as well😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:LOL:
Only really like Jordan, Vernon, bev, Shane. Mo, Victoria and bev ok. But jessica🤦🏻‍♀️ she wasn't even helping find keys, only screaming her head off over slime and offal. Oh and then saying Gi cut the heads off the pigeons cause she's a MAMA🙄🙄 duck off. Haven't liked hollie since she introduced herself over the walkie talkie as Hollie whatever MBE🙄 Ruthie is a cheat and the Royal chat🥱🥱 Aj is boring and he said we were gonna see another side to him?? What the boring side😂😂 Gi, this woman really irritates me... The constant nose waving, the mama shite, her screechy voice, the trial she should've been one of the last and jumped to be first then said oh my godddd I wish I was in there helping, oh yeah so you do... Stupid cow😡 Can't wait to see tonights trial, secretly hoping they don't do as well😂😂
And BREATHE......:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just found this thread today, been watching since the first ep but this is the first time I'm watching it properly in years. Thoughts so far are that I def think Jordan will make it to the final, the fact he's facing his fears will be endearing to the public and assume a lot of R1 listeners will have his back. Such a wuss but entertaining to watch 😂
I think Vernon will get far as well, I don't mind him.
Shane is doing my head in with the constant name-dropping and turning every conversation into one about him, huge ego.
Hollie and AJ are boring. Gi's hand gesture to the boys is irritating but she's doing well in the trials and cracking on.
Bev and Jess are both useless in the trials I get so frustrated watching them. Jess needs to stop crying ffs.
Just said to my mum that they've had it too easy so far, her and AJ should come back with 2 stars so they know what real hunger feels like 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I had no words when Ant said he had gone for a drive a bit away from the castle... it seemed so insensitive after the news of the woman who got hit by a car.
I thought that plus his arrest for drink driving it was a bit of a misplaced joke 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I have no interest this year. It's not the location it's the people.

I like Victoria and Mo oh and Vernon

The rest of them.... Meh

I really hope things liven up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.