I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for me

I Just love him. The Jumanji task and his " This way" "That Way" reminded me of when the other half has to navigate and we end up having blazing row and leaving him on the side of the road

I am ooking forward to the last trials, eispecially the water park one, cant remember what its called but i would love to have a go on it

Reactions: 6
I think Roman is starting to look like a meth addict 🙈 he has lost too much weight and his eyes are bulging out of his head. His stubble looks like bum fluff too. Sorry ladies!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I must be the only person that likes Jac - think she's nice, not playing a game and being herself and isn't fake and nicey nicey all the time- more normal IMO. Maybe cause shes a local girl to me too.
I like Kate too, actually I don't mind who wins really as I like them all. I've always not liked Nadine but she's changed my mind in the jungle and I think she's come across well.
Roman is fit! way too young for me though! hahah x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad other people noticed old brown noser Emily licking James's ass. I'd have more respect for her if she stuck to her guns and actually asked him some of the questions we wanted to know.

The extra show used to be a bit more pressing with these "celebrities"
This is why I wont watch extra camp as I cant stand Emily!

Reactions: 4
I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss Scarlett! She was much better on extra camp than Emily.

Reactions: 3
The scruffier he gets the more I wanna get on it
I thought Roman was off the scale attractive before he went in, I didn’t think I could be more attracted to him, but I just keep getting more and more jealous of his girlfriend. Such a lucky woman, he is just so sexy and so lovely as well. Too many hot guys are awful people, too many kids of famous people are arrogant pricks, Roman is neither. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Roman may be a nice young man but he only got to where he is now through nepotism. His father has opened doors for both him and his sister and admitted as much on a program probably loose shite years ago.

Roman may be a nice young man but he only got to where he is now through nepotism. His father has opened doors for both him and his sister and admitted as much on a program probably loose shite years ago.
So? Who cares

Reactions: 3
I don’t really have an issue with this. I think we’d all have taken advantage of having a famous parent, if that’s the career path you choose to take.

Reactions: 4
This is why I wont watch extra camp as I cant stand Emily!
The only presenter I like is Adam, I can’t stand that other guy his voice goes right through me, I mute the tv when it goes to him. and Emily needs to do one to she is shocking at interviewing and she needs to wear clothes that actually fit her

Andy lives near me, and he is as lovely in real life as he is coming across in the jungle.
Very down to earth, regularly seen in the community taking part in local events.
All very normal, considering he probably gets called "Kirk!!!!" about 20x a day 😂

Reactions: 10