I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad other people noticed old brown noser Emily licking James's ass. I'd have more respect for her if she stuck to her guns and actually asked him some of the questions we wanted to know.

The extra show used to be a bit more pressing with these "celebrities"

Reactions: 3
Hope Jac goes next. Not sure who else.
Definitely want Andy and Caitlyn in the final three but don’t really mind who the third one is out of the Roman, Nadine and Kate.
I must be the only one who’s not annoyed by Kate 😂

Reactions: 2
Definitely want Andy and Caitlyn in the final three but don’t really mind who the third one is out of the Roman, Nadine and Kate.
I would love Jac to go but sadly I think she’s quite popular, probably die hard Enders fans voting lol

She’s second favourite to win after Andy 😐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Dan Osborne is being accused of cheating yet again! He’s booting off and has said he’s getting legal advice...

Reactions: 1
Jacqueline really irritating me now. Terribly attention seeking and also getting quite cocky now she keeps being kept in. If she wins I think she is the one that will milk it the most by a mile.

Reactions: 10
Well apprently myles told her he did cheat as it was myles ex that he cheated with and then she was allowed to leave her a voice mail as she threatened to leave

I would love Jac to go but sadly I think she’s quite popular, probably die hard Enders fans voting lol

She’s second favourite to win after Andy 😐
I think kate seems quite genuine why do people find her anoyying ?

Reactions: 4
I don't mind Kate and I thought I would've found her annoying but I don't. I don't like the way Extra Camp keep pushing about how great she is, but that isn't her fault. At the moment for me it would be anyone but Jacqueline. Something not genuine about her.

Though there will be kudos to the programme if Caitlyn wins I bet producers etc all hope she won't. I imagine she will want to get home to LA asap and not be up for the endless media stuff and relatively small appearances for months on end around it. I wonder if that is why Extra Camp are pushing (IMO) for Kate Garraway to get the older woman vote. Always be cynical people 👀. Plus Caitlyn being in the apparently random 'it might be you....' a couple of times, thus telling voters she might not be that popular.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No you’re not. I’m really surprised, I really like Kate. I’d even go as far to say I’d like her to win 🙊 Love Andy as well. I like all of the ones who are left.
James was awful. Ian interviewed well but I thought he came across like a spoiled kid.

I don't mind Kate and I thought I would've found her annoying but I don't. I don't like the way Extra Camp keep pushing about how great she is, but that isn't her fault. At the moment for me it would be anyone but Jacqueline. Something not genuine about her.

Though there will be kudos to the programme if Caitlyn wins I bet producers etc all hope she won't. I imagine she will want to get home to LA asap and not be up for the endless media stuff and relatively small appearances for months on end around it. I wonder if that is why Extra Camp are pushing (IMO) for Kate Garraway to get the older woman vote. Always be cynical people 👀. Plus Caitlyn being in the apparently random 'it might be you....' a couple of times, thus telling voters she might not be that popular.
Unsure of Jac as well, just something about her. She’s done well in trials though.

Who else do you reckon will go? Double eviction
It wouldn`t surprise me if Caitlyn suddenly went.I like her ,but it`s now getting down to thee crunch ,so ,forget the kardashains ,and it`s every man/woman for themselves.I`d like to see Roman ,Andy definitely Nadine ,maybe Jacqueline in the final..

It wouldn`t surprise me if Caitlyn suddenly went.I like her ,but it`s now getting down to thee crunch ,so ,forget the kardashains ,and it`s every man/woman for themselves.I`d like to see Roman ,Andy definitely Nadine ,maybe Jacqueline in the final..
I think Caitlyn could well be next

Dan Osborne is being accused of cheating yet again! He’s booting off and has said he’s getting legal advice...
surely that Natalie Nunn can sort the rumours out? She would know if he did or didn’t! Her latest Instagram post to her hubby does sound dodgy though 🤔

I think that Jaq has a face like a smacked arse. I want her out next. Andy or Caitlin for me to Win.

Reactions: 2