I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll no doubt blame his bad behaviour on being more hungry than the rest of them. I think the lashback will come as a big surprise to him and his ego. He no doubt saw the programme as a step on to bigger things media wise, now he has retired from rugby - hence all his going on about people getting camera time.
It will be interesting to see Extra Camp tonight.

Reactions: 10
Who does everyone think will win?

It is between Andy & Roman for me...

I love Andy, he seems lovely but I know Roman is very popular!

Reactions: 7

Yel

He really does have a very high opinion of himself. Going on about helping other people but he's learned nothing from other people, as he doesn't think they have anything to offer him.

I'm sure playing sport at an international level does teach you some things, but this guy would be giving paramedics tips on dealing with high pressure situations.

Nice contradicting his wife by saying it wasn't the food and he'd be just the same with ample food. Bet that will change once he's had some time to think.

Of course the narcissist has to say how successful his wife is. Really she's just someone with famous parents and all shes managed to do is pose in very little and flog ghost written books. Not that hard to be in great shape if you've never had the pressure of working. I think she takes after her dad. The son is said to be alright and more like his mother.

Reactions: 9
He really does have a very high opinion of himself. Going on about helping other people but he's learned nothing from other people, as he doesn't think they have anything to offer him.

I'm sure playing sport at an international level does teach you some things, but this guy would be giving paramedics tips on dealing with high pressure situations.

Nice contradicting his wife by saying it wasn't the food and he'd be just the same with ample food. Bet that will change once he's had some time to think.

Of course the narcissist has to say how successful his wife is. Really she's just someone with famous parents and all shes managed to do is pose in very little and flog ghost written books. Not that hard to be in great shape if you've never had the pressure of working. I think she takes after her dad. The son is said to be alright and more like his mother.
The son has a proper job for starters!

Reactions: 2
And so damage control for James has begun. Despite denying it last night now all of a sudden it is from being hungry and we are all making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I wonder how his wife feels after some of the unflattering things he said about her and the others

Reactions: 3

Yel

I'm sure it's just me being a witch, but that Ragu Ragu guy (no never heard of before) but the way he speaks really annoys me. It reminds me of how my nephew spoke before he started school.

He'll probably go tonight.

Reactions: 6
Wow the dingo doller challenge was such a breeze without james and ian didnt freak i think we will c another side now james has gone

Ok so before the break finishes who do people think is next i think it may b myles or or caitlyn ?

SPOILER!!!!

I actually didnt think ian would go he seemed so diffrent in this episode and seemed more himself i think given more a chsmce wouldve seen another side to him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is Caitlyn in the bottom two? I'm not on social media but I think she is coming across well. Do we think its a fix like Pamela Anderson in Dancing On Ice that time? Ie only contracted for a certain amount of time..

Yel

I actually didnt think ian would go he seemed so diffrent in this episode and seemed more himself i think given more a chsmce wouldve seen another side to him
Bookies had him or Ragu favourites to go so not that surprised.

He came across well in the interview with admitting it brought to the surface lots of his flaws. Although you'd have to be stupid to go into such a well known show not realising it's psychologically intense with all that sitting around,l.

Why is Caitlyn in the bottom two?
It's just random the other person isn't it?

If I remember correctly from previous years they normally just pick a random person to be in the bottom two. I’m sure it happened a lot last year, and when the voting stats were released it showed that people who had been in the bottom two were actually getting some of the highest votes

Reactions: 3
That makes sense otherwise if you were the other person in the bottom two you’d know your time was coming

Reactions: 1
Just watched extra camp, OMG Emily needs to stop with all her grovelling over James 😕 “ oh james your such a nice person everyone loves you, James it’s all falling apart we loved you being bossy it let us see people do trials that’s not done any “ do you think she’s been told to say it?? Or is she just liking his arse??

Thanks guys, I had wondered whether it was random or not but my husband said it wasn't 🙄😁

Ian saying that he basically found it draining having to try and pick up the younger contestants all the time..:
is he that unaware that it was him bringing a downer on the group a lot of the time. And being negative and making people feel on edge?

glad him and james have gone early. Maybe they’llreign in their egos a little now

Reactions: 7
Just watched extra camp, OMG Emily needs to stop with all her grovelling over James 😕 “ oh james your such a nice person everyone loves you, James it’s all falling apart we loved you being bossy it let us see people do trials that’s not done any “ do you think she’s been told to say it?? Or is she just liking his arse??
I think it's because she hadn't hidden her dislike for him before on Extra Camp - pulling faces whenever she talked about him - so she was back pedalling massively. Maybe didn't want to be accused of swaying the vote?
Btw how much are they all on Extra now pushing for Kate Garraway to win? Everyone leaving keeps being asked 'isn't Kate wonderful?' 'We all love Kate'. Wish they'd just stop.

I feel like anyone other then myles atm will really shock me as ive grown to love them all but myles is just a bit werid theres always that one camp mate no one really knows and thats him

Finally Myles is out . Is it just me who finds his speech weird ? Can’t stand that robotic baby voice , don’t know how to explain it but sounds fake and forced for the cameras . Now this show will be more watchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8