IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to Sarah trying to talk her way out of abandoning her channel. She's as dull as dishwater. The bad sickness is probably partly down to the tit diet.

I can already guess what the 'cool and fun idea' for the nursery is. Move Isabelle upstairs into the playroom and put all the toys etc in Esme and Isla's room, baby will be in Isabelle's old room. Imagine having to have a bedroom next to your extremely noisy little sisters though, whilst you're trying to revise for your GCSE's. Especially as Isabelle needs like 9 8s/9s to become a doctor. They'll probably have moved to a six bedroom house within the year.

The amount of times they go there is absolutely ridiculous, fine if you want to shorten your own lives with your dreadful diet but please try to make healthier choices for your children!!!!!
Got to keep them onside if they want that juiiiiiccccccccccyyyyyyyyyy ad.

Reactions: 2
Some crappy thread title ideas:

IFAM#10 Nandos, Chocolate and Beige To Keep The Sickness Away

IFAM#10 Bedbound & Breaking out

IFAM#10 Too sick to cook, or read a pregnancy book

Reactions: 3
I imagine everyone around them including her family have legal agreements, honestly friends from years back the lot, they both have the brass neck to say ‘I need you to sign this is were to carry on seeing you’ I think it explains the complete silence too, like not so much as one ‘anonymous’ current friend or family leaking the lowdown, they’re all on lockdown because of legal agreements I’m sure of it, I even said she’d have brought a bundle to her girls weekend away. If they went as far as his Mum randomly contacting a girl asking for an address, I’d say every single person in their lives have some sort of legal papers issued to them. Nobody with perfectly normal behaviours would need the cost and energy of all that unless they had something they didn’t want exposed, arrrgh he actually makes me so angry bodding about without a care in the world because he’s ‘silenced’ anything he doesn’t want to be known. I really hope his solicitors absolutely rinse them with fees, both of them are deluded!
Except somebody forgot to include Chris` ex work-mates!!

Reactions: 2
Have y’all seen Esme’s latest musically?! The song is talking about drinking and smoking and keeping up with the guys and holding up a middle finger to the world. Quite full on for a nine year old but I don’t expect c&s monitor the girls social media’s like they claim too. How long time Esme gets her own Instagram and channel? If this train wreck of a family continues maybe another year to 18 months....
How old do you need to be for a musically account?Also ,why aren`t they being extra wary as to what those girls both do and see on any social media?Considering their father`s situation ,you`d surely be extra protective.It`s sad ,very sad to watch how much their family has changed.It`s for sure not normal/relatable anymore..:(

Reactions: 9
How old do you need to be for a musically account?Also ,why aren`t they being extra wary as to what those girls both do and see on any social media?Considering their father`s situation ,you`d surely be extra protective.It`s sad ,very sad to watch how much their family has changed.It`s for sure not normal/relatable anymore..:(
I think you're supposed to be 13 now that its been changed to 'Tik Tok'.

Reactions: 1
Some title ideas. Probably not too good but it's my first time.

IFAM #10 Isabelle's feeling sick but a day at school will do the trick

IFAM #10 Sarah's feeling unwell and begging for Orajel

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity I’ve just watched family fizz recents (not all of them) and I know some of you have opinions on them but my word what a completely different view on life they have. No moaning, polite well mannered and dressed children who want to experience something other than what’s inside of shops..I came off smiling as opposed to fuming! Could have been you Sarah..could have been if you had the business brains and not the pound signs in your eyes and want everything now..and not have to work to get these things!

Reactions: 14
*doesn’t apply though when Sarah wants to call someone a “fat c***” on Facebook.

There was also another reply from Sarah that said they are not moving house anymore
I honestly think that is better than simply deleting and blocking. Believe it or not, not all comments will be positive. They need to learn to let those with a differing opinion speak - and answer if you want to or ignore if you want to.

Reactions: 7
According to Chris's instastories they're in York walking around the shops and Isabelle is with them. Considering how Ill she was on Thursday I don't believe she is well enough now to be out!
bloody hell we've been in York today, would love to have seen them.....well him as I would heckle for sure, not if the kids were there though but give me that dick on a street alone (or with sarah) and my potty mouth would overspill with home truths and exactly what the decent among us think of them, urgh!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think that is better than simply deleting and blocking. Believe it or not, not all comments will be positive. They need to learn to let those with a differing opinion speak - and answer if you want to or ignore if you want to.
I’d have much more respect for them if they did exactly that. Obviously deleting offensive comments but as long as they are respectfully written, answers would be great or even just leaving them on. That’s what angers me so much the way they wipe away almost everything that doesn’t say how loved they are. It’s like they treat everyone watching like children who don’t have access to any other sources of information, had they just addressed the whole messaging thing with an answer that bore some resemblance to the truth ie. they were taken out of context or not meant in that way or he didn’t send them, anything would have saved them face with a lot of people i think

Reactions: 3
I’d have much more respect for them if they did exactly that. Obviously deleting offensive comments but as long as they are respectfully written, answers would be great or even just leaving them on. That’s what angers me so much the way they wipe away almost everything that doesn’t say how loved they are. It’s like they treat everyone watching like children who don’t have access to any other sources of information, had they just addressed the whole messaging thing with an answer that bore some resemblance to the truth ie. they were taken out of context or not meant in that way or he didn’t send them, anything would have saved them face with a lot of people i think
Agree i understand the Hate ones being deleted but cant understand the likes of the concerned parents and the teacher one being deleted, when I read both they where just asking questions which they needed answering , after all Sarah and Chris dont know how many people these people know and the damage this can do to their channel, thats the reason I unsubscribed because I pointed out as a mum how concerning it was that the IFAM where bullying another child(abs vile it was) the child ended up apologising for a perfectly acceptable question and Sarah and Chris did nothing after I appealed to them as the IFAM adore them and would listen to them if they told them to stop

Reactions: 8
She’s probably waiting for the facelift scars to heal.
If only that waa true I mean plastic surgeons are good...but not miracle workers.

Out of sight, out of mind less abuse in the street I guess on not wanting to be filmed. Bet she's fed up with 'Your son is a nonce'

Reactions: 5
Two things that stood out for me in tonight’s vlog. Both shining examples of Lazy’s self centredness.

First off she says the last time she was at the Arndale centre was for ‘our meet and greet’
...you mean Isabelle’s SassyBelle meet and greet that you hijacked?

Next Chris showing Esme her bag of new clothes for her school trip that she wasn’t allowed open until Sarah got home because ‘she’ll want to open it with you’
Great. Show her the bag she’s obviously really excited about and then make her wait because mother of the year can’t miss an unboxing.

What a pile of wank.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.