IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just replied to my comment on their vlog about Sarah never cooking a meal. She connected that Sarah is always cooking and if they want to eat out why does it matter because they always pick healthy choices and we never see them in McDonalds. Do you reckon she's pulling my leg?
@SarahGard83 she’s commenting back to you! And the mad McDonald’s lady is giving it large as well ? she added ‘we had five guys tonight ?’ I’m not sure why she’s so proud of their rancid diet!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m actually starting to get concerned over Sarah’s mental health .. surely this much delusion is not normal? ? it’s like she lives in a parallel universe
I can't believe the comment either..
for God sake we all know they reported Smug Sarah and how we all laughed at the she had 2 takeaways...and 1 between 3 for the rest! Surely she sees it!

How can you think you don't eat.

Bloody hell she even could eat with morning sickness. That's a rare phonomen in my book!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe they actually think I'm Smug Sarah. I feel flattered ??
Do you exploit your sprog and take the piss out of beautiful Isabelle? They’ve found you out! Must’ve been the name that gave it away! You’re cover is blown!!!!

Reactions: 4
Do you exploit your sprog and take the piss out of beautiful Isabelle? They’ve found you out! Must’ve been the name that gave it away! You’re cover is blown!!!!
I know right? For what it's worth my daughter is 10 years old and my son 12. I am not Smug Sarah although I wish I had her balls. Sarah Ingham love, I know you read here but you're barking up the wrong tree!

Reactions: 8
I can't believe they actually think I'm Smug Sarah. I feel flattered ??
I just can't understand that they don't get why the character is called 'smug Sarah' because everybody else does.

I have never seen something so stupid that people have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 1790...

Reactions: 6
I just can't understand that they don't get why the character is called 'smug Sarah' because everybody else does.

I have never seen something so stupid that people have put 2 and 2 together and come up with 1790...
Just sums up Sarah Ingham and the mentality of her army of minions

Just sums up Sarah Ingham and the mentality of her army of minions
The worse thing is they have clearly watched the smug Sarah's complained and know that they are pretending to be the Inghams particular Sarah!

Stupidity personified. It should be in the urban dictionary.. Definition of stupid.. followers of the Ingham family on YouTube!

Reactions: 3
Not that this probably hasn’t already been commented but I am still so shocked at how tit their thumbnails are like why edit it when it looks like it was done by a small child on paint?
I don’t understand why you’d be proud to eat that much crap in such little time, especially when it’s not even balanced meals... if they don’t want to cook fair enough like really that makes no difference but a salad or some veg on the plate would also make a huge difference. As you certainly notice when you eat less fruit/veg on how it affects your health, even down to your immune system. Its not as if the girls just refuse to eat it... it’s just not on offer.
I find it also funny how that wonderful insightful video was made days after it had been commented about on here how badly it was doing views wise. Get some originality fgs. Not that I’ve watched many but the pregnancy video updates I’ve watched actually give more info into pregnancy and what it’s like etc not just complaining about how ill it’s made them. Or if they have had bad sickness/etc from it, they’ve spoken about when they’ve been to the hospital and what has been said.
Again as has been said before, they went to A&E for a rash.... a rash.... and yet there’s no sign of any hospital visits for supposed fainting and blacking out? Does she not realise just bc you feel light headed and woozy that that isn’t fainting? Regardless of whether touch were pregnant or not, if that happened on a couple of occasions that would raise alarms & you would again seek medical assistance? All of these supposed side effects of pregnancy, to me don’t scream normal.. and yet the only one that caused them concern straight away was a rash.. I just don’t follow. There is no logic and it can actually be pretty harmful for the baby. Can you IMAGINE though if the baby is born early and has to be in the ICU even just for a short time? The clickbait then would been astronomical.

Just seen this so guessing this clarifies what we've all being saying about her having not visited a midwife yet. How can you be 16 weeks pregnant and not have had booking in bloods or even clapped eyes on a midwife? Love how she says she's going to try to get tested this week. Here's an idea Sarah. Maybe have a day of not trawling around shops and actually start giving a tit about that life you are growing inside of you!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Just seen this so guessing this clarifies what we've all being saying about her having not visited a midwife yet. How can you be 16 weeks pregnant and not have had booking in bloods or even clapped eyes on a midwife? Love how she says she's going to try to get tested this week. Here's an idea Sarah. Maybe have a day of not trawling around shops and actually start giving a tit about that life you are growing inside of you!
If you’d have had low iron for the past three pregnancies surely that would be something you’d raise concern about early on as that is probably pretty much a given it would happen? But I guess that wouldn’t give clickbait tiles. SHOCKING BLOOD TEST RESULTS

Apologies for my rants but as someone who struggled to conceive her lack of regard for her health and that of her unborn child is quite frankly upsetting. Children are a gift but I guess to Sarah this baby is just another pay check

Reactions: 21
Not that this probably hasn’t already been commented but I am still so shocked at how tit their thumbnails are like why edit it when it looks like it was done by a small child on paint?
I don’t understand why you’d be proud to eat that much crap in such little time, especially when it’s not even balanced meals... if they don’t want to cook fair enough like really that makes no difference but a salad or some veg on the plate would also make a huge difference. As you certainly notice when you eat less fruit/veg on how it affects your health, even down to your immune system. Its not as if the girls just refuse to eat it... it’s just not on offer.
I find it also funny how that wonderful insightful video was made days after it had been commented about on here how badly it was doing views wise. Get some originality fgs. Not that I’ve watched many but the pregnancy video updates I’ve watched actually give more info into pregnancy and what it’s like etc not just complaining about how ill it’s made them. Or if they have had bad sickness/etc from it, they’ve spoken about when they’ve been to the hospital and what has been said.
Again as has been said before, they went to A&E for a rash.... a rash.... and yet there’s no sign of any hospital visits for supposed fainting and blacking out? Does she not realise just bc you feel light headed and woozy that that isn’t fainting? Regardless of whether touch were pregnant or not, if that happened on a couple of occasions that would raise alarms & you would again seek medical assistance? All of these supposed side effects of pregnancy, to me don’t scream normal.. and yet the only one that caused them concern straight away was a rash.. I just don’t follow. There is no logic and it can actually be pretty harmful for the baby. Can you IMAGINE though if the baby is born early and has to be in the ICU even just for a short time? The clickbait then would been astronomical.
Absolutely...
I said something similar a few pages back.

The so called bleeding but didn't seek help for ages, now this passing out ..with an apparent history of a blood clot too. I call this all BS...can't call it anything else. Suddenly blackout when Alfie notes what creepy did and Zoe Instagram reaching out backfires...same as bleeding people still up in arms over Chris!

Reactions: 8
Apologies for my rants but as someone who struggled to conceive her lack of regard for her health and that of her unborn child is quite frankly upsetting. Children are a gift but I guess to Sarah this baby is just another pay check
Don't apologise....

I had my own infertility problems too. Plus a premature birth and baby in special care baby unit. So I get it. Also been and held hands of people who have lost children in second and third trimester so seen a lot.

It's so frustrating that she is putting herself out there and doing duck all to show what you should do to track a healthy pregnancy. All she is doing is showing a fat stomach, eating loads, lying down doing duck all and moaning loads about nothing. Oh and happily going to scans as they are quite exciting in her head.

Reactions: 13
I think there are valid reasons we’re all here and have followed this “car crash” so closely. It’s not a case of hating on a woman or hating on a family.
I was on the very first GG thread because I saw something in this family that didn’t sit well, months before all this hit I remember saying they would hit the “big time” publicly but it wouldn’t be for the reasons they wanted it to be, there were a few of us back then called trolls, who are still here now ?
we were told we were jealous and haters but we weren’t, we just saw the other side of this family that’s not caught on camera. The fake undertones we ALL saw between every scene.
I think everyone who’s had issues with family, pregnancy struggles, difficult parental relationship, issues with grooming, issues with cheating, bad hair dye stories (sorry) wonky eyebrows (again, sorry) are really sensitive to what’s going on right now, and how much they’re rubbing it in everyone’s face daily, almost enjoying every opportunity to goad the audience.
I personally wanted to shove a pregnancy test where the sun doesn’t shine when I heard her talking about struggling to conceive,
Not that long after she’s uploaded about not wanting a pregnancy to effect her travel plans/bridesmaid duties/Christmas.
Like the baby is a Turkey that’s arrived too early and there’s no room in the fridge to store it ?
So never apologise for ranting
Keep it up, it’s therapeutic ?

I also had a really bad dye job one Christmas about 6 years ago so I relate to Chris and his ongoing struggle.
Karma is permanent. ? much like ginger roots.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.