IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Sarah Says Vlog:-
Absolutely nothing new (usual ooh I’m tired, I’m sick and the latest, I’m passing out)
She can’t manage the words Chromosomes or Anatomy. (but then she can’t pronounce the word three so no surprise there)
She never mentions any midwife visit (scared her fake symptoms will get rumbled)
She says she’ll show her belly at the end (she doesn’t, not so easy to photoshop video)
Talks about location of the nursery (nice to see our earlier comments gave her some tips)

Another load of boring self-indulgent waffle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If she was genuinely passing out, then an ambulance would've been called or she would've seen a nurse/doctor/midwife.

I've passed out a couple of times before due to seeing something distressing. The second time I fell on a door frame (thankfully wasn't injured), so an ambulance was called out and they encouraged me to go to hospital with them and get checked out, just to be safe. I was fine but I imagine with a pregnant woman, they'd be even more likely to tell her to get checked out.

I think she's just a bit of a hypochondriac.

Reactions: 12
I fainted during pregnancy - not posting the reason that was diagnosed by my MIDWIFE as no doubt it will appear in a vlog ?

She also said that when she was away at the weekend she never felt sick but as soon as she’s home she felt sick again, if this is true it’s clearly psychological...because your husband is disgusting and deep down you know your family life is sickening ?

Reactions: 24
Well, that was good. She says she didn't want to upload the same waffle as she's already put out on the main channel, but Creepy persuaded her to do so.

Apparently, many people have commented that the gender reveal was the 'best gender reveal' they've ever seen!

She also comments that the absolute last thing you want as a pregnant woman is to whip off your top and have your pregnant belly photographed.... and yet it's perfectly fine for them to do that to their sick child when they're at their most vulnerable?

Reactions: 14
She also comments that the absolute last thing you want as a pregnant woman is to whip off your top and have your pregnant belly photographed.... and yet it's perfectly fine for them to do that to their sick child when they're at their most vulnerable
She's quite happy to upload her disgusting belly showing fat rather than an inkling of a bump to Instagram and fill the pic with waffle...so that's BS.

Absolutely vile to be vlogging sick children however we have said that for ages

Reactions: 7
Oh and she passed out but still managed to hold on to Esmes hand when she was pregnant with Isla..super mum!

Reactions: 3
Oh and she passed out but still managed to hold on to Esmes hand when she was pregnant with Isla..super mum!
This pissed me right off, as someone who actually blacked out due to postural hypotension in all my pregnancies I can assure you that you don’t manage to hold on to anything. Including often the contents of your own bladder, (sorry, bit graphic)
Believe me, it scares you and everyone around you to death and you don’t have a choice about telling anyone as the ambulance crew take over. The lying witch is probably just a bit light- headed due to not managing her blood sugar levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
fainted during pregnancy - not posting the reason that was diagnosed by my MIDWIFE as no doubt it will appear in a vlog ?
Absolutely this. Myraids of reason why people faint. Some are simple nothing to worry about others not so much. However if you get checked out.
Look how quick they were to get that rash checked out. Which yes was we all presume pregnancy related but could have just been an allergic reaction to yet another duvet cover.
It's obvious she's full of BS.

She goes to hospital for a rash, yeah itching is crazy and yeah they said phoned 111 however refused to get a scan with apparent bleeding or how we like to call it. Try and get attention away from Chris with more lies.
Then fainting..when posting on Zoe's Instagram didn't go down well and Alfie bringing up Chris again on Twitter due to that.. call my sceptical but she will do anything to avoid the Chris allegations again. I actually think she would literally throw one of her kids under a bus if it avoided talk of Chris and his shenanigans. Let's be fair Isla tried in Australia.

Reactions: 12
According to Chris's instastories they're in York walking around the shops and Isabelle is with them. Considering how Ill she was on Thursday I don't believe she is well enough now to be out!

Reactions: 7
Latest vlog - omg another Nando's and I hope she chucked that lipstick away - probably not and she wonders why she keeps getting coldsores...

Reactions: 10
Latest vlog - omg another Nando's and I hope she chucked that lipstick away - probably not and she wonders why she keeps getting coldsores...
They're all gonna look like chickens soon with the amount of Nandos they have!

Reactions: 8
According to Chris's instastories they're in York walking around the shops and Isabelle is with them. Considering how Ill she was on Thursday I don't believe she is well enough now to be out!
off course she is up and about, she cannot be sick and ruin the familys weekend. but she will be soooooo rubbish on sunday evening.
Remember some time back Esme was so sick and they dragged her out on a cold wet pier to play some games with some Ifams. instead dof staying back at the hotell in a warm bed getting better.

Reactions: 9
off course she is up and about, she cannot be sick and ruin the familys weekend. but she will be soooooo rubbish on sunday evening.
Remember some time back Esme was so sick and they dragged her out on a cold wet pier to play some games with some Ifams. instead dof staying back at the hotell in a warm bed getting better.
Ah yeah, in Brighton! I'm sure they'll send poor Isabelle back to school on Monday only for her to have to have the end of the week off again!

Reactions: 3
Sarah( I know you read these) stop trying masks on when you have coldsores,the poor people buying them after you’ve had them on

Reactions: 21
If my daughter was sick i would want to be at home with her making sure she's getting better; not going out shopping at every opportunity. If Sarah is feeling so sick then why does she seem fine when she goes out? She seems fine for someone who has been passing out.
Nice to see they did't force Izzy to be on the vlog though. They probably decided against it after seeing the comments on here. The diet if still as poo as ever though.

Reactions: 6
The amount of times they go there is absolutely ridiculous, fine if you want to shorten your own lives with your dreadful diet but please try to make healthier choices for your children!!!!!

Reactions: 4
This pissed me right off, as someone who actually blacked out due to postural hypotension in all my pregnancies I can assure you that you don’t manage to hold on to anything. Including often the contents of your own bladder, (sorry, bit graphic)
Believe me, it scares you and everyone around you to death and you don’t have a choice about telling anyone as the ambulance crew take over. The lying witch is probably just a bit light- headed due to not managing her blood sugar levels.
It’s clear from her ridiculous exaggerations, agonising cold sores, being sick 35 times etc that woman has never had a serious illness, she wouldn’t make light of all these things, fainting, anaemia, low blood sugar, they must have viewers who genuinely suffer with these and other illnesses that don’t get better in a day! The day she actually is feeling as she describes she wouldn’t be bleating on to the camera about it. I’d have more respect for her if she just said, I’m being lazy today because I feel like it! Rather than it be an illness that’s causing her to feel soooper rubbish (though she ALWAYS DOWNPLAYS HER ILLNESSES, as Chris told us)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.