Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
LOL. Sarah of all people (who was just complaining about feeling sick again) saying Izzy was milking her illness.

I’m fucking FUMING!!!! The girl begged to come home and the only reason she wasn’t allowed was because Sarah was shopping and Chris was doing what he does best, hanging around Lidl car park like a tool.

She goes shopping, then feels “sick” and goes home to be a professional sloth again. is she seriously... I hate her, I actually HATE HER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Loulou17

Hi.. Have been lurking since this whole thing about Creepy came out.. Was the first time I had heard of this family. Since then have gone back and watched a lot of pre scandal vlogs and imho you can massively see the effect it has had on this family.

Creepy is massively shifty when filming these days , he actually looks like a surrounded rat, eyes shifting everywhere, no doubt he has been approached in the street, very possibly in front of those girls.. I'd say there defo has been some heckling , abuse when they are out and about ? Does anyone in their locality no how they are being received when out filming now ?

Another observation.. Despite myself I've found those three kids quite endearing as I have gotten to know them through the vlogs. I've noticed a rapid decline in Izzy, you can just see in her eyes how wounded she is, and who can blame her.. At such a vulnerable age, can you imagine what is going through her head poor girl. You can just see the way she looks at Creepy, she is questioning everything, her safety net, her whole life as changed irrevocably.

As for Creepy and Lazy. Him.. I see a very damaged individual and dangerous at that, dangerous in that he can carry on as normal and to all intents and purposes give off a loving happy Dad vibe, when we all know what lurks inside.. Lazy, I'm in agreement with the majority, materialistic and money grabbing at best..an unfit disgrace of a mother being more like it. What message is she sending to her three girls, enabling this creep. Anyway that is my tuppence.. Sorry it was so long x

Reactions: 37

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I would love to be a fly on the wall right now in their house. Family fizz have just announced not only have they got a location for their stage show, they are going to be spending a significant time in LA due to opportunities for the girls. They also mentioned they might to go to Australia after.
That could have been you, Sarah. It could have been you. You had the big prize in your fingers, and he went and blew it. I’ll bet Family Fizz thank their lucky stars every day for Creepy Chris. You did all the work, and they’re going to get the rewards. Family Fizz were just a poor version of your brand, piggybacking off your success. You created them - they wouldn’t exist without you. You created the market, the goldmine, and now they’re going to just walk in and take the lot. It had your name on it. It’s so unfair. All he had to do was not send messages of a sexual nature to sixteen year olds, especially in a country where that’s illegal.

I don’t know how you look at him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

Chris-Ming-ham

I do hope the squabbling will calm down on here soon. ❤

It's starting to resemble an Ingham/Dixon family reunion ?

Reactions: 35

Cedann

I just put the vlog on and lasted 2 mins. I cannot stand that woman. She contradicts herself at every turn. And she sent that poor child to school feeling awful and saying she’s milking it when actually she was really poorly. And then says CHRIS took her to the doctors? Why can’t she get of her lazy arse and take her daughter to the doctor. She literally has no excuse not to accompany her daughter to the doctor. And then it’s back to whinging about herself and how bad she feels. She is a nasty nasty witch of a woman. She makes me feel so angry. I can’t believe I used to watch them. she feels bad about Isabelle missing school but takes them out of school in term time to go on holiday? She makes no sense. Someone needs to take her down many pegs, she actually thinks the sun shines out of her arse and she’s untouchable. She’s so selfish and entitled. I cannot stand her. She repulses me as much as Chris does. Imagine being the kind of woman who doesn’t have enough respect for her own children that she would even consider leaving a man who has put them all in the situation he has and acted innapropriatly with teenagers. She can’t even call herself a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Chris-Ming-ham

FFS...

Clean the children's bed sheets. Feed them healthy, nutritious food. Change their pajamas more than once in a while. Stop stressing them out with your own selfish ambitions. Keep their rooms as private spaces. Give them time off. Give them enough time in the school holidays to catch up with friends, homework and relaxation, rather than being dragged from pillar to post. Stop airing your dirty laundry, personal vendettas with estranged family members, or squabbles with online detractors. Be accountable for your actions, set a good example. Don't let them take the heat for your poor life choices. Don't let them watch unsuitable content on their devices. Don't expose them to the murky waters of social media accounts before they are old enough to consent. Don't vlog about their periods, fears, bathroom activities, insecurities, semi-dressed or near naked bodies....

After all that, only then can you be at loss as to why Issy is so ill... No parent of the year awards coming their way anytime soon. I know they're not the sharpest tools in the box, but none of the above is exactly rocket science!

Reactions: 32

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Anyone notice when Esme said she came in from school and looked on the sofa for Sarah!? Even her kids know how lazy she is.

Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know some people don't like the arguing or difference of opinion and debate as I mostly see it personally, but I think talk of two separate threads would create more problems.

I think if a back and forth between two people goes on for more than 2 posts each maybe we can all agree that it is then taken to PM? Just an idea, and that way it won't stop the flow of the thread

I think, when typing anything out on social media, or opening your gob in general people need to think.. “what would Jesus (Britney) do” like the religious folk making decisions about which type of milk to purchase ?
If you’re arguing how much chocolate is too much chocolate before making your dog bulimic for a day... and that conversation is going into multiple replies, Jesus probably wouldn’t be happy.
If you’re coming on an actual trash thread wondering if some of us should hop on the phone to Isabelle’s bio dad and see how the family are and what’s new in their world. Again, I can’t see Jesus doing it either ??‍♀
I will HANDS UP say I come her to post pure banter and confuse the masses.
It’s my thing. I don’t post much but when I do I’m literally just fly tipping and running ?
But I read here and find at times my eyes are getting more cardio rolling in my head than they need.
I agree I don’t think there needs to be separate threads but I do think people need to engage their brains before getting into pointless arguments.
I started this whole topic on thread one because of GG. (I know that’s probably a Voldemort world *do not speak it out loud*) and people arguing over the stupidest things.
I’d hate to see this site go that way.

Let’s all just get on or at least fake it like all disfunctional families.
Nobody likes granny but we put up with her regardless. ?
If anyone reads this rant and understands even 20%
We’d probably be friends ☺☺
I’m not being a moderator, I’m not one, we have mods here

But just for the laugh I’m going all mod red on your asses ?
So long folks!!

Reactions: 31

Helen

Administrator
Hi Guys, there's been quite a few reports about arguments. Moderation is light here but lots are finding the arguments are spoiling the thread, this thread is about the Ingham Family not starting fights with each other :)

Reactions: 30

moimoi

VIP Member
1A96C1C8-BF86-4BC0-9CAB-327EA27C94B9.jpeg

Apols if this was posted already but I can’t remember it being mentioned.

Yesterday, Alfie tweeted Bella in response to a tweet she posted in July about Creepy unliking all her pics on Insta.

Seems like he’s still heavily invested, Zoe and him must have been proper loling at Sarah’s desperate comment on Zoe’s Insta the other day.

Reactions: 29

raccoonlivesmatter

It really grated on me when Lazy just kept saying how she needed the weekend away to relax and eat! that's literally all she does at home. Why did she need to go away to do it? Sarah you do NOTHING!

Reactions: 28

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Neff and Honda have now said they will make sure they are no longer advertising on the channel ??

Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

off topic, off topic, off topic, off topic
You know that toddler that throws a fit and kicks the floor screaming because everything has just got too much....
And then she wipes the snot in the nearest available adult and comes back sheepishly when she smells a whiff of a chocolate biscuit in the air...

Think of OOH as that snotty toddler. ?
I threw my little tantrum because of unnecessary drama on here
(I probably needed to poop too.. I’m a toddler, it’s a normal reason for a tantrum ??‍♀)
Then I saw Sarah’s 5 kilo treat bag of chocolate turds. And came back looking for attention and hugs. And mostly chocolate.
Pretty much here for the chocolate and the banter.
I lasted about 8 hours. Like all toddlers, I like my own voice too much to keep quite.

But it feels like forever ?
back on topic, back on topic, back on topic, back on topic

So nothing like clickbaiting the child you’re continuously screwing over to get those views up. ??‍♀

Reactions: 27

Hatshepsut

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
On what Creepy says is “a super cold, crisp winters morning” (it was after lunch) he drags that clearly tired, ill child into Leeds shopping.
They’ve been fannying about buying these trainers for a couple of days now and could have easily ordered some online (but that doesn’t make for interesting viewing, need to ensure their moneymaker (Izzy) is lead role)
Creepy, shoving the camera into your sick child’s face every few minutes and pretending to ask how she is does not constitute care. ( Notice he still forgot to get the cream she needed)
No filming inside Mary Shortle Shop and came out with their own brand tat. (I bet it was on sale or return and the shop was clearing it out)
Poor Izzy even apologises to him at one point for feeling ill. (She knows they need her on point for views)
I want to pull that stupid beanie over his eyes and push him into traffic whilst shouting “skate you way out of that you disgusting little twat”

Last edited:

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
LOL. Sarah of all people (who was just complaining about feeling sick again) saying Izzy was milking her illness.
im also so confused as to how they don’t want her attendance to drop when she’s poorly yet don’t give a crap taking them out of school for week/etc to go on a freakin holiday? Like how does that even make sense.. and to not let her come home when obviously she felt bad enough to warrant asking?? To then be taken food shopping when she looked exceptionally tired & would’ve preferred to be in bed. Had she had the weekend to do nothing and relax & recopurate then yes she probably was well enough. Going back too early from an illness though is surely going to make it worse? because you feel poorly for longer..