IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are valid reasons we’re all here and have followed this “car crash” so closely. It’s not a case of hating on a woman or hating on a family.
I was on the very first GG thread because I saw something in this family that didn’t sit well, months before all this hit I remember saying they would hit the “big time” publicly but it wouldn’t be for the reasons they wanted it to be, there were a few of us back then called trolls, who are still here now ?
we were told we were jealous and haters but we weren’t, we just saw the other side of this family that’s not caught on camera. The fake undertones we ALL saw between every scene.
I think everyone who’s had issues with family, pregnancy struggles, difficult parental relationship, issues with grooming, issues with cheating, bad hair dye stories (sorry) wonky eyebrows (again, sorry) are really sensitive to what’s going on right now, and how much they’re rubbing it in everyone’s face daily, almost enjoying every opportunity to goad the audience.
I personally wanted to shove a pregnancy test where the sun doesn’t shine when I heard her talking about struggling to conceive,
Not that long after she’s uploaded about not wanting a pregnancy to effect her travel plans/bridesmaid duties/Christmas.
Like the baby is a Turkey that’s arrived too early and there’s no room in the fridge to store it ?
So never apologise for ranting
Keep it up, it’s therapeutic ?

I also had a really bad dye job one Christmas about 6 years ago so I relate to Chris and his ongoing struggle.
Karma is permanent. ? much like ginger roots.
I agree 100 per cent of this..having a conversation with my hubby tonight about it..he replied why do you still watch them? I explained about everything going on just now regarding illness,behaviour of parents and the girls.No midwife appt and diet etc.He says he knew from the start they would fade out as kids grow up lose interest etc but didn’t have a clue all this was happening. If you go back they used to be yes not amazing but I once thought good for them having the chance of making memories and having the chance for so many opportunities so many don’t. Now I wouldnt say I was jealous, myself and hubby run our own companies Sarah so that’s not what this is about but I was curious that you could actually provide for making videos about everyday life. I WOULDNT in hell even entertain that thought now. If anything you make me feel sorry for your girls especially but also as a whole family (wrongdoings not included btw!) This isn’t real! And no matter how much you pretend it is you are living such a sad false life I have to watch as it’s like car crash tv! Every little thing you try to recover, the lies and falseness just come out even more..Where’s the positivity you used to have? Where’s the answers to lots of questions people want about your husband and more importantly the charity money?! These things need answered! As for trolls you made your bed..you can’t expect to live your life on social media and people not have opinions! Wake up and grow up and ffs see a midwife! Having lost babies and had problems in pregnancy I wouldn’t even think about not seeing one until now! Selfish selfish money obsessed sad sad woman you are...

Reactions: 14
This took ages so please don't hate me. just wanted to have this on record for everyone to see.

I'm guessing Chris and Sarah read on here. This is what they ate on the vlogs for the past two weeks (yes I was bored and had nothing to do). They usually eat cereal for breakfast if i remember correctly. During this time period, Chris bought some Lion Bar cereal and weetabix from the shop. The girls have school dinners. Their nando's orders are usually wraps with chips and garlic bread. With any luck someone from social services will see this and they will see what we're talking about.

22nd September
Isla was eating cereal for breakfast. Ice creams as a snack in the park. Isla went to a birthday party so probably had the usual nibbles etc. On this day Sarah diagnosed herself with Anemia. Esme/Isabelle filmed the sandwich challenge if this is relevant. Lunch unknown. Chinese takeaway for dinner.

23rd September
This was the day they went to Spain Blackpool. Breakfast was nandos. Hot dogs, chips and gravy for lunch. They bought some rock but not sure if they ate it. Drinks count too and Isla mentioned about having a hot chocolate in the Cafe after the beach. Nandos for dinner. The wraps in nandos had salad in but I don't think that counts.

24th September
Lunch/breakfast unknown. Chris had soup for lunch. Tuna pasta bake for dinner with orange squash as a drink.

25th September
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch (C+S). Pizza for dinner, probably takeaway too.

26th September
Breakfast unknown. Sandwiches for lunch (C+S). Homemade shop bought soup for dinner at dance. Sarah had a migraine. She gives me a migraine.

27th September
Breakfast unknown. Granny took Isabelle one of her 'special' packs as she was unwell, they're full of sweets, orange juice and fruit. C+S had a slice of cake with coffee for lunch. Chris had a kids meal of pizza, chips and beans. Chicken korma for dinner.

28th September
Breakfast unknown. Thankfully unfortunately Sarah went away for the weekend and she took with her a huge bag of sugar filled sweets. Isabelle had mac&cheese with chips and a slush puppie for lunch. Pizza was for dinner.

29th September
Breakfast unknown. Hot chocolate with cream at Cafe Nero for lunch/a snack. Chinese takeaway for dinner.

30th September
Breakfast unknown. Isabelle had a packet of crisps as a snack. Hot chocolate and sandwiches a the park for lunch. Nandos for dinner and Esme removed the lettuce from her wrap too so that's even less nutrition, not hating, just saying. For dessert it was Kripsy Kreme.

1st October
Breakfast/lunch unknown. Isla had some smarties as a snack. Esme had some Magic Stars as a snack. Chris did take them off her to be fair though. Dinner unknown.

2nd October
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch (C+S). Isla had some dog biscuits chocolate nibbles and popping candy as a snack after school. Dinner unknown.

3rd October
Breakfast unknown. Chris, Sarah and Isabelle had a sandwich from the sandwich shop for lunch. Isla had some chocolate buttons as a snack. The younger girls and Sarah had sandwiches and snacks for dinner at dance. Isabelle had some instant noodles for dinner. Chris also had seven Orange Club biscuit bars that evening whilst he and Sarah were watching tv.

4th October
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch. Isabelle had ham and cheese with lettuce, cucumber and tomato (probably ketchup) in her subway if anyone is interested. That's probably the only bit of healthy food she's see in a while. Chris had some cheese on toast with ketchup, hot sauce and nando's sauce for dinner. Don't know what the others had for dinner but Isla and Sarah probably had packed some food for dance.

5th October
Breakfast unknown. Sarah had nando's for lunch. Chris had beans and sausages on toast for dinner. Not sure about the girls.

There I've just proven they have a tit diet, but didn't we already know that? How much sugar and fat was in all this food? That poor, poor baby. I hate, hate, hate to say this but this is just from what I learnt at school. If Sarah doesn't want to suffer from or even die of cancer like her mum did and put her children what she went through then she needs to change her ways. This isn't hate, it's genuine concern. These girls are going to end up obese or with diabetes. if they don't change their diet.

Reactions: 16
I am seriously worried about allher children now after reading what they have eaten morning, noon and night.No wonder the girls are pale looking their diet is stodge , the very sad thing is that these girls think that all this is normal and everyones families eat like this, my kids have had macdonalds two days running purely because we where out as a family both days but tomorrow we are back to normal with fruit and veg being eaten,they both think that material things are what a child wants and needs when in actual fact a child needs love, support and guidance everything else is surplus, part of the love and support is making sure children have a balanced diet and plenty of fresh air to grow strong

Reactions: 9
This took ages so please don't hate me. just wanted to have this on record for everyone to see.

I'm guessing Chris and Sarah read on here. This is what they ate on the vlogs for the past two weeks (yes I was bored and had nothing to do). They usually eat cereal for breakfast if i remember correctly. During this time period, Chris bought some Lion Bar cereal and weetabix from the shop. The girls have school dinners. Their nando's orders are usually wraps with chips and garlic bread. With any luck someone from social services will see this and they will see what we're talking about.

22nd September
Isla was eating cereal for breakfast. Ice creams as a snack in the park. Isla went to a birthday party so probably had the usual nibbles etc. On this day Sarah diagnosed herself with Anemia. Esme/Isabelle filmed the sandwich challenge if this is relevant. Lunch unknown. Chinese takeaway for dinner.

23rd September
This was the day they went to Spain Blackpool. Breakfast was nandos. Hot dogs, chips and gravy for lunch. They bought some rock but not sure if they ate it. Drinks count too and Isla mentioned about having a hot chocolate in the Cafe after the beach. Nandos for dinner. The wraps in nandos had salad in but I don't think that counts.

24th September
Lunch/breakfast unknown. Chris had soup for lunch. Tuna pasta bake for dinner with orange squash as a drink.

25th September
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch (C+S). Pizza for dinner, probably takeaway too.

26th September
Breakfast unknown. Sandwiches for lunch (C+S). Homemade shop bought soup for dinner at dance. Sarah had a migraine. She gives me a migraine.

27th September
Breakfast unknown. Granny took Isabelle one of her 'special' packs as she was unwell, they're full of sweets, orange juice and fruit. C+S had a slice of cake with coffee for lunch. Chris had a kids meal of pizza, chips and beans. Chicken korma for dinner.

28th September
Breakfast unknown. Thankfully unfortunately Sarah went away for the weekend and she took with her a huge bag of sugar filled sweets. Isabelle had mac&cheese with chips and a slush puppie for lunch. Pizza was for dinner.

29th September
Breakfast unknown. Hot chocolate with cream at Cafe Nero for lunch/a snack. Chinese takeaway for dinner.

30th September
Breakfast unknown. Isabelle had a packet of crisps as a snack. Hot chocolate and sandwiches a the park for lunch. Nandos for dinner and Esme removed the lettuce from her wrap too so that's even less nutrition, not hating, just saying. For dessert it was Kripsy Kreme.

1st October
Breakfast/lunch unknown. Isla had some smarties as a snack. Esme had some Magic Stars as a snack. Chris did take them off her to be fair though. Dinner unknown.

2nd October
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch (C+S). Isla had some dog biscuits chocolate nibbles and popping candy as a snack after school. Dinner unknown.

3rd October
Breakfast unknown. Chris, Sarah and Isabelle had a sandwich from the sandwich shop for lunch. Isla had some chocolate buttons as a snack. The younger girls and Sarah had sandwiches and snacks for dinner at dance. Isabelle had some instant noodles for dinner. Chris also had seven Orange Club biscuit bars that evening whilst he and Sarah were watching tv.

4th October
Breakfast unknown. Subway for lunch. Isabelle had ham and cheese with lettuce, cucumber and tomato (probably ketchup) in her subway if anyone is interested. That's probably the only bit of healthy food she's see in a while. Chris had some cheese on toast with ketchup, hot sauce and nando's sauce for dinner. Don't know what the others had for dinner but Isla and Sarah probably had packed some food for dance.

5th October
Breakfast unknown. Sarah had nando's for lunch. Chris had beans and sausages on toast for dinner. Not sure about the girls.

There I've just proven they have a tit diet, but didn't we already know that? How much sugar and fat was in all this food? That poor, poor baby. I hate, hate, hate to say this but this is just from what I learnt at school. If Sarah doesn't want to suffer from or even die of cancer like her mum did and put her children what she went through then she needs to change her ways. This isn't hate, it's genuine concern. These girls are going to end up obese or with diabetes. if they don't change their diet.
It reads like the diary of someone with an eating disorder...

Reactions: 2
“That poor, poor baby. I hate, hate, hate to say this but this is just from what I learnt at school. If Sarah doesn't want to suffer from or even die of cancer like her mum did and put her children what she went through then she needs to change her ways. This isn't hate, it's genuine concern.”

@TheRealSassyBell482

Genuinely no hate intended but what exactly did you learn at school that made you an expert in what causes terminal cancer?

I think we’ve all agreed numerous times over and over and over that they don’t have the bast diet but this is a long list of “unknown” and assumptions that’s most likely being read by Isabelle’s friends and peers and will get more of a reaction from them and from her than any of the parents.
Again unpopular opinion, probably for personal reasons, but teenage years are bloody difficult. I’d rather slag them off for being idiots than list the kids diet to this extreme even if it is a way to ridicule the parents

Reactions: 8
Jimjam will you please start a new thread and do the link thingy with the title suggestion from GiggleBee (page 49).

Reactions: 1
“That poor, poor baby. I hate, hate, hate to say this but this is just from what I learnt at school. If Sarah doesn't want to suffer from or even die of cancer like her mum did and put her children what she went through then she needs to change her ways. This isn't hate, it's genuine concern.”

@TheRealSassyBell482

Genuinely no hate intended but what exactly did you learn at school that made you an expert in what causes terminal cancer?

I think we’ve all agreed numerous times over and over and over that they don’t have the bast diet but this is a long list of “unknown” and assumptions that’s most likely being read by Isabelle’s friends and peers and will get more of a reaction from them and from her than any of the parents.
Again unpopular opinion, probably for personal reasons, but teenage years are bloody difficult. I’d rather slag them off for being idiots than list the kids diet to this extreme even if it is a way to ridicule the parents
I don't mean it will be the main reason but it will be a contributing factor. That's what we were taught at school and college (childcare) where we briefly went over the long term effects of a poor diet, and also there is information online about it. https://www.breastcancer.org/risk/factors/unhealthy_food https://www.wcrf-uk.org/uk/preventi...se-your-risk-cancer/poor-diet-and-cancer-risk

People need to know and they need to realise it's wrong. My diet is by no means perfect but It's not filled with as much sugar as the Inghams. We can only assume that the unknowns are just as fatty.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.