IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things that stood out for me in tonight’s vlog. Both shining examples of Lazy’s self centredness.

First off she says the last time she was at the Arndale centre was for ‘our meet and greet’
...you mean Isabelle’s SassyBelle meet and greet that you hijacked?

Next Chris showing Esme her bag of new clothes for her school trip that she wasn’t allowed open until Sarah got home because ‘she’ll want to open it with you’
Great. Show her the bag she’s obviously really excited about and then make her wait because mother of the year can’t miss an unboxing.

What a pile of wank.
Yep ,must have the director front and center of any "action" in the (yawn fest) vlogs..

Reactions: 5
Someone just replied to my comment on their vlog about Sarah never cooking a meal. She connected that Sarah is always cooking and if they want to eat out why does it matter because they always pick healthy choices and we never see them in McDonalds. Do you reckon she's pulling my leg?

Reactions: 21
Someone just replied to my comment on their vlog about Sarah never cooking a meal. She connected that Sarah is always cooking and if they want to eat out why does it matter because they always pick healthy choices and we never see them in McDonalds. Do you reckon she's pulling my leg?
Probably not... People don't seem to notice these things they just presume

Healthy choices...cheese with a small portion of chips?
Even subway isn't that 'healthy'
Lots of burgers..and burgers are burgers whatever why you look at it..some people are odd!

Reactions: 4
Probably not... People don't seem to notice these things they just presume

Healthy choices...cheese with a small portion of chips?
Even subway isn't that 'healthy'
Lots of burgers..and burgers are burgers whatever why you look at it..some people are odd!
It's worrying how much of a cult following they have.

Reactions: 7
I've only seen the vlogs and this thread from digging further since the scandal broke. and I can see the issues x 10. Do I see the vlogs continuing- er yes until they see sense, it is so sad seeing that problems are to come when the youngest girls become aware of the storm around Chris in the future. The stress is already evident on Sarah and Isabelle and it is a worry that the family's entire credit-fuelled (in part?) lifestyle comes from views hence the work-horse continues. If only they could now retire from this with some money to go towards education so that one of them could become employed in a traditional sense instead of parading the family into what has now become a media circus. I do not doubt that those children are generally looked-after however, the daily invasion of privacy is not something I would be comfortable with, and now may be the time to just halt it. It looks like their lifestyle is beyond a normal-salary and they are now addicted to the views, not sustainable nor advisable for the family's mental health? Sarah may be able to defend her husband's actions but he has already been tried by the media circus and he has not come off well and everyone knows it. The children's well-being is now priority and privacy should be the main thought.

I see Lazy’s maths is letting her down again on Sarah Says, 30% cooked at 16 weeks- wrong.

The correct answer is 40% you muppet!

Reactions: 17
Two things that stood out for me in tonight’s vlog. Both shining examples of Lazy’s self centredness.

First off she says the last time she was at the Arndale centre was for ‘our meet and greet’
...you mean Isabelle’s SassyBelle meet and greet that you hijacked?

Next Chris showing Esme her bag of new clothes for her school trip that she wasn’t allowed open until Sarah got home because ‘she’ll want to open it with you’
Great. Show her the bag she’s obviously really excited about and then make her wait because mother of the year can’t miss an unboxing.

What a pile of wank.
It made me laugh that she brought everything at sports direct but yet Chris said everything came from mountain warehouse! How much does a 9 year old really need for a 2 day trip? Couldn't they have used some of her old clothes?

Reactions: 10
It made me laugh that she brought everything at sports direct but yet Chris said everything came from mountain warehouse! How much does a 9 year old really need for a 2 day trip? Couldn't they have used some of her old clothes?
Too lazy to get clothes from the garage

Reactions: 7
What you mean like wash something she’s worn so it can be worn again? That’s not the Sarah Ingham way and you know it!

Reactions: 9
To be fair my son went on a 3 day residential. And the school have him a list of what they expected in his suitcase. It was 3 sides of a4. Which is crazy, but school did request it.

What you mean like wash something she’s worn so it can be worn again? That’s not the Sarah Ingham way and you know it!
So clothes and bedding aren’t actually disposable then? Like you have to wear them then wash them then wear them again? Wow, who knew....what are garages for them? ?

Reactions: 3
To be fair my son went on a 3 day residential. And the school have him a list of what they expected in his suitcase. It was 3 sides of a4. Which is crazy, but school did request it.
I had a similarly long list but was able to make most of it up with what we already had, just a nice new outfit and several thick pairs of socks! My daughter actually has the peach coloured onesie from Asda that one of the girls have and she said it was way too warm to sleep in, she tried the first night but was sweating heaps in it x

Reactions: 1
I agree, my daughter went on her residential in June for 3 days and it was absolutely mad the amount of stuff she was asked to pack. However the only thing I had to buy new was a sleeping bag everything else was old clothes and old trainers. They came home wrecked anyway!

Reactions: 5
??????????????????????????????
I’m actually starting to get concerned over Sarah’s mental health .. surely this much delusion is not normal? ? it’s like she lives in a parallel universe

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.