IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm set up a thumbnail with Sarah looking sad, a broken heart symbol and shocked and sad written next to her after all the miscarriage talk, in my opinion was to make it look like something was wrong with the baby. And just when you think it’s bad that they’ve clickbaited that it turns out that no, it’s even worse, they’ve clickbaited the death of a child :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They said a lot of the girls friends are fans and watch their videos. Seems like they turned it into a meet and greet. Really classy.
Another chance to fleece fans and run.
You go unannounced to a bloody fundraiser..
Although I guess it would look suspicious if they did some sort of shout out for the fundraiser the day before as we all know they don't do charity....

Yes we know you are reading yes we know you are going to donate some tat...

However many would say 'Too little too late'

Reactions: 9
They said a lot of the girls friends are fans and watch their videos. Seems like they turned it into a meet and greet. Really classy.
Another chance to fleece fans and run.
They are just utter scum.
Firstly if you were making it public you were going to be at a fundraiser of that type why not make it known that only donations to said fundraiser would be acceptable? And if it wasn't public why not just keep quiet? How on earth would those parents feel about them announcing all that crap, then having the cheek to take gifts from people. If I were friends or family to those parents I would be bloody livid. It wasn't about them, how can they be so thick?

Reactions: 17
It would of been nice if they’d made a donation rather than buying raffle tickets as Chris said.

Reactions: 10
hmm set up a thumbnail with Sarah looking sad, a broken heart symbol and shocked and sad written next to her after all the miscarriage talk, in my opinion was to make it look like something was wrong with the baby. And just when you think it’s bad that they’ve clickbaited that it turns out that no, it’s even worse, they’ve clickbaited the death of a child :mad:
This!!
It should never have been used as clickbait......especially with a picture of that face:sick: Looks like someone asked her to add 2+2!
Perhaps if they needed to mention it in a vlog they should have the decency to donate all proceeds of that vlog to the fundraiser! They truly are just disgusting beings

Reactions: 19
They are just utter scum.
Firstly if you were making it public you were going to be at a fundraiser of that type why not make it known that only donations to said fundraiser would be acceptable? And if it wasn't public why not just keep quiet? How on earth would those parents feel about them announcing all that crap, then having the cheek to take gifts from people. If I were friends or family to those parents I would be bloody livid. It wasn't about them, how can they be so thick?
They don’t have to play by the rules , they’re the Ingham Family ?

Reactions: 3
This video came up in my feed the other day..
It's about clickbait and the Ingham's basically

https://youtu.be/MuMMuMIaqnSgS8

Looks like the Ingham's are upsetting a lot of people on YouTube.

Reactions: 6
I hope it's not the girl who's end of chemo party they flaked on last minute, as I heard she relapsed. Either way, very sad. It makes them look clinically insane to be pretending to be good people. Seeing the act when you know the truth is chilling. Also, "there were kids and families and it just wouldn't have been appropriate to film" UHM.....but it's cool literally everywhere else!? It's cool when Chris films inside the tunnels/slides at the indoor park?

Reactions: 16
They seem to be vlogging less in public such as shops and pubs.As someone else said earlier , the only place left for them to vlog soon will be Home aka chav palace.

Reactions: 6
What disgusted me about tonight’s vlog is that Sarah started off by saying a fan had lost her battle with cancer. A fan! Not a girl or a child or a person. A fan! How disrespectful that all she was was to them was just an admirer. Not a human with her own life and loved ones who are left heartbroken. Used for click bait and not even credited with being a person who meant something. Just another fan.

Reactions: 33
I think the little girl in question was the child they let down to go to London instead of her end of chemo party. I read on their family Facebook page a while ago that she had relapsed and was terminal.

Reactions: 1
How strange that they had a bedtime story before bed instead of electronics? (I caved and watched it to see how low they went) almost like they are reading our comments! Surely not! ? Also the “bad wife” comment about not cooking a Sunday dinner!

Reactions: 12
I hope it's not the girl who's end of chemo party they flaked on last minute, as I heard she relapsed. Either way, very sad. It makes them look clinically insane to be pretending to be good people. Seeing the act when you know the truth is chilling. Also, "there were kids and families and it just wouldn't have been appropriate to film" UHM.....but it's cool literally everywhere else!? It's cool when Chris films inside the tunnels/slides at the indoor park?
They didn't mention the girl's name, but i can only assume this was the one. They had been due to do a fundraiser i believe as well, so all fits. Chris did say they had seen the girl about 4 weeks ago, but i don't know what to think because they lie all the time anyway. Either way, this has upset me a bit. I hate to hear about kids dying, so sad.

Reactions: 9
How strange that they had a bedtime story before bed instead of electronics? (I caved and watched it to see how low they went) almost like they are reading our comments! Surely not! ? Also the “bad wife” comment about not cooking a Sunday dinner!
Notice Isla was also on her bike, like was mentioned yesterday on here that they never do that anymore!

Reactions: 11
It is really so so sad. It upset me a lot as well.
I can only hope Sarah and Chris tried to be kind at the fundraiser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.