IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think there needs to be restrictions against vlogging in places where there are lots of family with their children. Oh and no way should they be allowed to vlog in store changing rooms like they’ve done on a number of occasions. I don’t see why people going about their normal day should have someone like that creepy grease monkey coming along and pointing his big ass camera in their face or perhaps at some other body part and then posting it on the internet. I’m surprised he’s not had more backlash when he’s out filming in public especially with the current situation. I guess though any retaliation against Chris gives him more ammunition!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still think there needs to be restrictions against vlogging in places where there are lots of family with their children. Oh and no way should they be allowed to vlog in store changing rooms like they’ve done on a number of occasions. I don’t see why people going about their normal day should have someone like that creepy grease monkey coming along and pointing his big ass camera in their face or perhaps at some other body part and then posting it on the internet. I’m surprised he’s not had more backlash when he’s out filming in public especially with the current situation. I guess though any retaliation against Chris gives him more ammunition!
I noticed he didn't film in home sense yesterday, wonder if theyve put a stop to it?

Reactions: 6
I did notice on last nights vlog he was singing the praises of Home Sense and said they hadn’t been there for a couple of months. He then said he would talk more about what he was buying when he got in the shop.
The next shot was cut to the car park and it was never mentioned again.
This store was one of many on that retail park that have been contacted regarding him and I am guessing that he was told to stop filming.

Reactions: 20
I don't think people should vlog in shops. It's not right to enclosed etc

Our local retail park/place won't even let you take photographs so I don't think vlogging would go down well.

It used to be hard enough to take photos on day trips out pre digital cameras and not really knowing if you got a good shot in the days where certain tourists were everywhere and if you fancied taking a picture they would set themselves down and barge in too...or come up in shot asking to take a photo of them.
Vloggers can't expect people to move etc so they can vlog, then any of us complain about photobombers before they were a thing.

What vloggers can do is think..bloody hell the high street is busy better not vlog here. Too much time editing out people, and unfair on them too, as they no doubt will feel they are on camera. As I bet that's a lot of abuse they would get prior to the grooming. Stop filming me type abuse where everyone has the right to privacy.

Reactions: 1
Just counted how many times the girls have appeared in the thumbnail (only went from now to May!) Isla was 42, Esme 47 and Isabelle 75! I feel that's a massive difference between Esme and Isabelle!

Reactions: 5
I'd be fuming if I was doing my local shop and I had someone vlogging. The vlogg with the sweets the other day you could hear someone elses conversion I find this really intrusive.

Reactions: 15
I'd be fuming if I was doing my local shop and I had someone vlogging. The vlogg with the sweets the other day you could hear someone elses conversion I find this really intrusive.
There was also a blonde girl in the background (when they got the nerds!) Who looked like she was trying to get past them but looked uncomfortable trying to do so

Reactions: 2
I noticed he didn't film in home sense yesterday, wonder if theyve put a stop to it?
Maybe with his whale, sorry I mean director being stuck at home he's a little loss as to what to film out shopping. He's more use to filming girls, agriculture and skating oh and his time lapse cleaning routines.
Most likely he's been told to put the camera away due to complaints.

Reactions: 7
I did notice on last nights vlog he was singing the praises of Home Sense and said they hadn’t been there for a couple of months. He then said he would talk more about what he was buying when he got in the shop.
The next shot was cut to the car park and it was never mentioned again.
This store was one of many on that retail park that have been contacted regarding him and I am guessing that he was told to stop filming.
If he did I would loved to have seen his ugly, sweaty mug when he was told, that would have been priceless!

Reactions: 5
I don't think people should vlog in shops. It's not right to enclosed etc

Our local retail park/place won't even let you take photographs so I don't think vlogging would go down well.

It used to be hard enough to take photos on day trips out pre digital cameras and not really knowing if you got a good shot in the days where certain tourists were everywhere and if you fancied taking a picture they would set themselves down and barge in too...or come up in shot asking to take a photo of them.
Vloggers can't expect people to move etc so they can vlog, then any of us complain about photobombers before they were a thing.

What vloggers can do is think..bloody hell the high street is busy better not vlog here. Too much time editing out people, and unfair on them too, as they no doubt will feel they are on camera. As I bet that's a lot of abuse they would get prior to the grooming. Stop filming me type abuse where everyone has the right to privacy.
I took my daughter’s on a shopping trip to Cabot Circus in Bristol and went to take a photo of them inside the main shopping centre and was promptly told by the security guard that taking photos was prohibited.

Reactions: 1
US vloggers complain a lot about coming to the UK / Europe and constantly being told off for filming. So think we are ahead - especially in countries like Germany. Are there any German family vloggers?

I really don't like people using their phones in changing rooms, could easily be recording

Reactions: 3
US vloggers complain a lot about coming to the UK / Europe and constantly being told off for filming. So think we are ahead - especially in countries like Germany. Are there any German family vloggers?

I really don't like people using their phones in changing rooms, could easily be recording
I was in retail up until a few years ago and we never allowed any video/photos then. Who want people coming into their work and creeping about recording?! I understand it more at tourist attractions, theme parks etc, but really why do people film when they're in the bloody supermarket?! Buy the item, take it home then vlog about it if you want to! Tbh though, unless it is something epic no-one else cares about the crap other people buy!

There’s Antoinette Emily, she’s not really a vlogger though

I often thought, before any of this came out, that when they were in public areas filming they would have been approached. Even if it was only people asking what they were doing or ridiculing their loud behaviour. Now those confrontations will have a more forceful and aggressive undertone. I don’t care what gets said to Creepy and Lazy but it’s bloody irresponsible to put the girls into those situations.

What I don't get is how easy it is for them to just vlog? I remember when I was like 13, my friends and I would sometimes go into shops and if there was a mirror, we'd try to take a 'mirror pic' and get told you're not allowed cameras in there. (Usually places like Claires, New Look changing rooms etc)

Now that I'm older and have seen how Youtube is, I completely understand it, but surely filming is even worse because you're more likely to include other people in your shot and make the place 'yours'. (As in be loud, obnoxious etc) Maybe its because I'm pretty introverted, but usually I'm fairly quiet when walking about stores unless I see something I like, plan on buying something etc. Also I'm pretty sure some places get funny about having their stock seen in photos (I think this was why Claires didn't like people taking pictures, because majority of their stock isn't available online) and why places like the pound stores don't allow filming, because they have so many competitors.

It comes to something when people find people walking round shopping exciting to watch!

I know real life can be dull as dish water that we sometimes have to go shopping as we all need food etc. Do we really need to watch others doing it?

What’s the heartbreak click bait today then? I’m not watching but they really are scraping the barrel by the looks of it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.