Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Came lurking from GG to have some gossip and fun about this nauseating family
Read through all of the posts...

I AM REALLY SHOCKED at what you get up to on here!

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

This is no longer funny nor gossip at all. It’s vindictive and vile
Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
Get Fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Sunseeker

It is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARASS people by emailing companies etc to ruin their business or their lives.
It is also a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to STALK people and that is certainly what you are doing on here!

Targeting Isabelle’s Instagram is evil. That poor girl has enough to cope with just being 13.

I’m reporting this site to the Police and I don’t think you’re immune because you have anonymous names.
I can identify some of you from GG and Twitter so won’t be long before you’re all rooted out and I’m glad

I’m a decent human being and this goes against anything decent I’ve experienced before.
I want no part of your TATTLE - it’s not tattle at all. It crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW on so many levels
Logging out
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D Hi Sarah, any nice holidays planned this year?

Reactions: 56
B

BoopDeBoop

Logging out

Gosh! You really are quite CROSS! You should also know that you aren't fooling ANYONE. You didn't have to MAKE AN ACCOUNT to lurk on here. I didn't make one straight away. Are you going to REPORT TWITTER as well since I think I've seen MORE EVIDENCE of people emailing companies re: Creepy's ANTICS than I have of anyone on here.

I'm sure we would ALL AGREE here that none of what Creepy HAS DONE nor the way he and LAZY have decided to handle it is FUNNY OR GOSSIP. We are just on the side of the vulnerable rather than the ARCH MANIPULATORS. If you're talking about vindictive and vile, I think you've got the WRONG PEOPLE.

In the interests of ACCURACY, did anyone actually "target" Isabelle's Instagram? How did anyone on here do that? Is Isabelle's Instagram even run by her anyway? Or does she maybe have a private one and the official one is a BUSINESS Instagram run by her parents?

Do you get the irony of THREATENING US? Good luck with reporting us to the Police. Good luck with explaining how you've STALKED US to work out who we are. As for it being a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to HARRASS people by emailing companies etc, do yourself a little favour and look up "retrospective due diligence". Anyone who has emailed those companies was doing them a favour.

You might want to rethink the branding of yourself as a DECENT HUMAN BEING. Because clearly, you are not.

You might want to rethink what you expect to find on a GOSSIP WEBSITE. Or you might not because you already knew FULL WELL what was on here before you made an account to join, just so you could have your little TANTRUM.

You might also want to think before you write and ask yourself if you have an actual CLUE what you are RANTING about before you go making a bleeping great FOOL of yourself. You clearly wouldn't know DECENCY and TRUTH if it hit you on the ARSE and from what you've written, it doesn't give the impression you have any understanding of LAW.

Do log back in and let us know how you got on though. :giggle:

p.s. In case you didn't get it, I didn't need to use CAPITALS to make my POINT. I was doing it to take the P*** out of you. I do hope that's not ILLEGAL as well. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Justjonie

VIP Member

Logging out
If the police took no action against a grown man grooming a 16 year old girl, I'm pretty sure they won't give a shiny shite about a bunch of people on a gossip site gossiping.

" I want no part of your TATTLE" - good, because no one invited you here, love. Run along now!

Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Logging out

I’m not giving this person any attention by including their tattle handle.
I’m worried if I do Mr Christopher Ingham might speed dial Levi’s because if “nauseating family” doesn’t cross the line of decency I don’t know what does.

I mearly want to take the absolutely piss out of this comment by turning it into

I AM OFFENDED 101:
an introduction

1) when you really want to show how offended you are. Whip out the CAPS LOCK.
NOTHING SAYS OFFENDED LIKE CAPS LOCK

2) act superior, yes you’ve basically just admitted to being on not one but two gossip threads, but act like you’re better than everyone else anyway, let’s hope they forget that you actually signed up to do the thing you are SO UNBELIEVABLY absolutely appalled by ?
3) threats... everyone loves a good threat, if you can’t get the police to arrest every single person on a gossip thread, set that flying unicorn on the case. There’s nothing a flying unicorn likes more than tackling injustice. And candy floss, but mostly tackling injustice.... while eating candy floss. ?
4) chuck a teenager or child into the mix. “You evil bullies targeting a child...” sorry, what now?!
Sweetie you sniffing that candy floss!?
is there one message on this thread targeting anyone other that the adults running this channel and their adult sidekicks bullying left right and centre on line!?
We don’t even badmouth prinny. Seriously I’ve never seen a nice gossip thread that tattle. We’d all adopt prinny and make her our mascot, or the kids.

You can identify people from GG.!?
people with fake names on here like “whatwouldcoco” do who use their real names “whatwouldprinnydo” on GG ? damn, how could they be so stupid ? This is MI5 level sleuthing. You pesky kids

I’m bored typing, nothing left to do but CAPS LOCK
??

Please come back. After Sarah’s vile rash in full HD glory this has been the most entertaining thing we’ve seen in a while.
Your mentions must be popping. You’re like tattle royalty now.

I love how threads like this allow a good, honest, open conversation between members. We’re like a big old family with that crazy aunt you just can’t keep in the attic. ?
I’ve jumped on the bandwagon but it’s been fun.
Thank you for reading my ted tatty talks ?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I'm disgusted. 'THIS WAS A MASSIVE SHOCK TO US' Are you serious? What about the parents you filth, would have been a shock to them too? How dare you.

I'm sure Chris & Sarah read this. Well let me tell you something... you need to start making some changes because your not right in the heads, you speak about other peoples mental health. What is wrong with you? Your sick in the head. You need to stop and take a hard look at yourselves. You just clickbaited the death of a child, you made it about yourself. Sarah you started talking about food and sickness and holidays. How did your 'fan' feel did you think about her sickness, her ulcers - how her mother felt when she lost her baby, you selfish bitch (bet you have heard that before you scumbag)?

You were nothing before this and you'll be nothing again. You disgusting people. I feel sorry for your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I like the new title.
Much better than the only one I could come up with.
Chris off chasing fanny and Prinny’s off to Granny’s.

No, don’t get up, I’ll see myself out....

Reactions: 38

Robert Mcbanter

Logging out
I 100% agree with you....this family is nauseating ??????

Reactions: 38

Chris-Ming-ham

This design for a t-shirt was Dm'd to me by a long time lurker, who wishes to remain anonymous for now.

I LOVE IT ??

Reactions: 37
D

DramaLlama

At the same time I contacted Jeremy Wright, I also contacted my local MP. I asked for tighter regulations on Youtube and cited the situation with the Ingham family as a reason why. Someone else here had replied saying they'd got a generic response from their MP, so I was expecting the same, but this morning they got back to me and it seems they have looked into it in a fair amount of depth and are actually taking it seriously :eek::)

I don't want to disclose the full letter because we know the Ingham's read this forum and I think if I mentioned certain things it would give them an upper hand (and please don't ask on DM, because without being rude I don't know anyone is who they say they are) but in with the correspondence she also sent me a copy of a letter from my local crime commissioner whom she had contacted for advice. This states amongst other things that my local force have talked to West Yorkshire police who were already aware of the channel and 'issues' around it. As much as I am reluctant to believe anything a politician claims, if the other stuff that is said in this letter is true, then maybe karma will finally come for Chris.

So, yes, I would definitely recommend trying your MP, hopefully they will be just as disgusted as you are by the whole situation :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Impleo

VIP Member
Hilarious.

What’s even more hilarious is how identifiable Chris’ grammar and typing style is even from that heinous Ifamarino waffle. Exactly the same style as his messages to those young girls. God, he really is a moron.
It's the same manipulation as the "Chris"video too. Go for Isabelle, she's the one who will feel most guilty about.

I was an old GG poster, we always defended the girls. They are lovely and don't deserve this. I have a teen daughter so have a soft spot for Isabelle, it's tough at that age and she has been thrown to the wolves by Chris and Sarah. She carries the vlogs and they know it, she is the money maker, it's who the IFAM watch and look up to. Her smile doesn't meet her eyes, she needs privacy and security and for the entirety of her school to not see her in her bikini, to not hear about her step-dad cheating on her mum and trying to chat up girls barely older than her. The second this scandal came out they should have put the camera down.

Reactions: 36
What disgusted me about tonight’s vlog is that Sarah started off by saying a fan had lost her battle with cancer. A fan! Not a girl or a child or a person. A fan! How disrespectful that all she was was to them was just an admirer. Not a human with her own life and loved ones who are left heartbroken. Used for click bait and not even credited with being a person who meant something. Just another fan.

Reactions: 33

MrMagoo

Sarah if you're reading this, can we please see some brocolli in one of the meals you serve by the weekend? It's incredibly healthy and versitle. Best to lightly steam it if you want the full nutrients, but it can be added to many dishes, or thrown into stir fries, or served on the side with a little butter and salt and pepper (Yes Sarah, a little butter. A knob if you will)

Also maybe you could serve up a dish called reality. One were you and Chris admit he used his online influence to manipulate young teenage girls who had reached out to him about their mental health problems and suicidal tendencies, then when they called him out publicly for his vile self serving manipulative behaviour, tried to turn their issues against them by telling IFAM their words cannot be trusted because they have mental health issues

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
M

Member 177

Logging out
Came lurking from GG? That thread died in July! It's taken you a while to appear.

Companies actively encourage viewers feedback and if it was deemed inappropriate or illegal they would not respond or would send out generic Thank You for your thoughts.
Stalk? Do you watch the vlogs? They literally show every amazing, gorgeous, pretty place, item, product, nostril hair minus his ginger pubes. ( IF you can get me one that would be appreciated btw it would fully confirm we know he's ginger)

The concern about Isabelle shows although we are bitchy at times, we have morals and genuine concern over the way a young innocent 13 year old is being paraded and pimped out by her own parents. No one has targeted her. If I had seen anything that targeted her believe me I would have spoken up and so would many others on here.

No longer funny or gossip. Sadly Christopher's behaviour changed all that and brought out many more anti fam from lurking. Also the accusations made against him and the evidence showed it was serious hence the tone changed. We started talking from the heart more and understood the seriousness of the issue, unlike certain members of the Ingham clan, ifam members and Dixon crew who have abused, bullied and harassed victims of Mr Christopher John Malcolm Ingham, ( I'll use his full name to ensure you know for the legal papers I'm talking about him ?) to a level that crosses the line of decency and truth and the LAW.

Btw feel free to contact me here or gembelle83 on GG. On Twitter you'll find me using the #noroomtogroomonyoutube.

• Heart
D

DramaLlama

hmm set up a thumbnail with Sarah looking sad, a broken heart symbol and shocked and sad written next to her after all the miscarriage talk, in my opinion was to make it look like something was wrong with the baby. And just when you think it’s bad that they’ve clickbaited that it turns out that no, it’s even worse, they’ve clickbaited the death of a child :mad:

• Heart

Chris-Ming-ham

Can you make me one too and overcharge me for the privilege? Poorest quality fabric you can find if possible, I’ll raid my piggy bank and my little sisters to pay for it. Absolute bargain! So inspirational. I’ll wear it slaving over my slow cooker, no hate here just a lil ol’ #negativenectarapple!
That'll be £35.99 please. It will be made in China by a factory with dubious standards. The iron-on #NegativeNectarapple motif will survive just about one wash. But don't let that put you off. Just do an Ingham-family-bed-sheets and keep it on for a few months. When it's simply too full of dirt, emo hair grease or skin cells, don't pop it in the wash! Who even can be arsed to do that? Just buy another one!! WOW, POW, OMG, SURPRISE.

Now I know that may sound expensive, but consider this... for every t-shirt sold, I will be donating 0.05% of the profit to the our chosen charities. They are the Poor, Poor, Pregnant Wife Foundation and the Yorkshire branch of the Hell, No! support group.

Reactions: 30