IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming the parents of the little girl have no idea about what Chris has been up to. Absolutely disgraceful that they use that tragic situation for views. They have absolutely no morals whatsoever. It is sickening

Reactions: 15
We should really think about this carefully, we are after all giving them more content to use!
We could give the all the best ideas for content but they’d still make it boring.
I wouldn’t worry too much. Along with the click bate , the views will keep falling.
Though I have to wonder how YouTube are allowing them to continue after everything.

Reactions: 8
May give her some homemade family recipes for Sarah says, I’m itching for her to do some make-up & fashion tips on there also. I need my eyebrows like that and really want to get her “look” with the one pair of sandals she shares with Isabelle!

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the vlog, but it must be so tit to invite someone to your fundraiser hoping it would drum up donations/publicity (guessing they were invited before the news came out) and because the daughter was a fan, only to have them receive presents/gifts and make it all about them. If that was me, I'd make it clear we're not accepting gifts unless its a donation and if you want to buy something, to donate it to a children's hospital or charity of the parent's choice.

Reactions: 21
May give her some homemade family recipes for Sarah says, I’m itching for her to do some make-up & fashion tips on there also. I need my eyebrows like that and really want to get her “look” with the one pair of sandals she shares with Isabelle!
this made me chuckle, make up and fashion tips would be a scream.....how I achieve my "looks like I fell out of an 80's spandau ballet video" look

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched the vlog, but it must be so tit to invite someone to your fundraiser hoping it would drum up donations/publicity (guessing they were invited before the news came out) and because the daughter was a fan, only to have them receive presents/gifts and make it all about them. If that was me, I'd make it clear we're not accepting gifts unless its a donation and if you want to buy something, to donate it to a children's hospital or charity of the parent's choice.
Exactly it’s not hard to do the right thing.

Reactions: 2
If she did hair tutorials they'd prob just be copies of Zoella's old hair tutorials with the massive side fringe and high pony. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
If she did hair tutorials they'd prob just be copies of Zoella's old hair tutorials with the massive side fringe and high pony. :ROFLMAO:
I think even Sarah knows hair/eye brow tutorials would not be her forte. ?

Reactions: 6
This video came up in my feed the other day..
It's about clickbait and the Ingham's basically

https://youtu.be/MuMMuMIaqnSgS8

Looks like the Ingham's are upsetting a lot of people on YouTube.
made me chuckle when he said "Chris Ingham ponces everywhere"
he ponces here, he ponces there, that creepy git ponces everywhere!

Reactions: 5
US vloggers complain a lot about coming to the UK / Europe and constantly being told off for filming. So think we are ahead - especially in countries like Germany. Are there any German family vloggers?

I really don't like people using their phones in changing rooms, could easily be recording
Idid it once in Debenhams when my daughter had her communion dress on and I sent the photo to my husband but I asked the lady on the changing rooms tostand by me whilst I took the picture as I was aware of other people, once I explained what it was she said we dont normally allow it but on this occassion I will but I wouldnt just take random shots or film in there

Reactions: 3
I think Sarah’s talent clearly lies in interior design, I mean you need to be an expert to know where to source velvettine furnishings these days surely. She’s obviously the Kelly Hoppen of Bradford and I for one would love to hear her tips.
As for Creepy he needs to take up Base Jumping without the parachute.

Reactions: 14
I think Sarah’s talent clearly lies in interior design, I mean you need to be an expert to know where to source velvettine furnishings these days surely. She’s obviously the Kelly Hoppen of Bradford and I for one would love to hear her tips.
Her main tip would be “go to homesense”.

They didn't mention the girl's name, but i can only assume this was the one. They had been due to do a fundraiser i believe as well, so all fits. Chris did say they had seen the girl about 4 weeks ago, but i don't know what to think because they lie all the time anyway. Either way, this has upset me a bit. I hate to hear about kids dying, so sad.
Hmm but it was 3 weeks ago that they went to Australia, which they’d only had a week or so didn’t they between Crete and that. I can’t recall anything being said about them seeing someone.
I hope that the family do not see it personally because what sick people use a child’s death as clickbait???? It’s disgusting and rude.. and although I understand she was a fan, the fact there were other “fans” there which they met etc just shows that actually so many people still are unaware on the situation..

Reactions: 3
I’m still waiting on those healthy eating during pregnancy videos she promised us.
I can’t wait to find out after how many kilos of sugar do you need to eat one carrot. Now that’s the Sarah Ingham knowledge we all need to know!

Maybe she can explain the correlation between eating crap and gaining weight?

Reactions: 4
I’m still waiting on those healthy eating during pregnancy videos she promised us.
I can’t wait to find out after how many kilos of sugar do you need to eat one carrot. Now that’s the Sarah Ingham knowledge we all need to know!
Or how dairy is a great cure for morning sickness

Reactions: 7
One thing I have NEVER understood or found idk kinda desperate is the amount of hashtags sarah uses on Instagram and the way she uses them like halfway through the caption in something totally unrelated to the photo.. like it’s just begging for sponsors or gifts from brands. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.