IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the first time they’ve not filmed inside the restaurant when they go out for Sunday dinner? Shops yesterday, pubs today, I feel Creepy’s vlogging locations have been greatly reduced.
Very soon the only place he’ll be able to get his camera out is the pimp mobile and chav palace.

Reactions: 15
A fan and someone they had met in real life I think. That’s the impression they are giving

Is that the first time they’ve not filmed inside the restaurant when they go out for Sunday dinner? Shops yesterday, pubs today, I feel Creepy’s vlogging locations have been greatly reduced.
Very soon the only place he’ll be able to get his camera out is the pimp mobile and chav palace.
I guess the tide is turning

People who turned a blind eye and thought it was probably good for business are now not wanting to be associated with them

Reactions: 13
That made me feel just a little bit sick. Poor thumbnail, poor clickbait, zero respect. I'm actually lost for words

eta - I've not seen the vlog, just the thumbnail. I cannot look at the faces

Reactions: 16
A fan and someone they had met in real life I think. That’s the impression they are giving
I hope it's not the one who had the liver transplant and they visited and promised to meet up with her again for a day out and with presents.

Reactions: 2
They went to a fundraiser for the child , set up before she lost the battle. Didn’t film anything there other than Isla and Isabel getting their faces painted. Chris later said how sad it was but maybe it’s me , he didn’t seem that sincere. He could of been reading out safety procedures given the amount of emotion in his voice.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t he say yesterday about what a fun day they had planned today? Only skipped through yesterday’s boring video. But I would hardly call a fundraiser in these circumstances fun?

Reactions: 7
Didn’t he say yesterday about what a fun day they had planned today? Only skipped through yesterday’s boring video. But I would hardly call a fundraiser in these circumstances fun?
Anything for views!

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable - they went to the fundraiser and fans were there giving them gifts. That is not appropriate given the circumstances why they were there.

Reactions: 15
It really is comical how they are ruining this for themselves! Between family feuds and boring videos, ignoring everything. The only way is down as far as I see!

Reactions: 3
Jaack mate has tweeted, suggesting an upload in the next 30 minutes. I do hope this means the full video he promised on the Ingham situation after the last one...

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of them and can’t be arsed with them
I dunno it’s always the same same same I can’t see them lasting either unless some people wanna use their videos as sleep therapy, by five mins you’re Zzzzz

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable - they went to the fundraiser and fans were there giving them gifts. That is not appropriate given the circumstances why they were there.
That's disgusting... Gifts should have been donated to the fundraiser. Chris loves nipping in the car just quickly make some kind of tombola.
Make it clear to fans all gifts will be donated

Reactions: 8
Jaack mate has tweeted, suggesting an upload in the next 30 minutes. I do hope this means the full video he promised on the Ingham situation after the last one...
He was talking about a boxing video so I don't think it will be about Chris. Hope I'm wrong.

That's disgusting... Gifts should have been donated to the fundraiser. Chris loves nipping in the car just quickly make some kind of tombola.
Make it clear to fans all gifts will be donated
They said a lot of the girls friends are fans and watch their videos. Seems like they turned it into a meet and greet. Really classy.
Another chance to fleece fans and run.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.