IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris if you’re reading this we want you to just own up to everything.

You’ve changed the bedding, shown the dolls now actually do the right thing [emoji849]
And make sure you post it on your main channel so all your little zombie-fied, cult followers know exactly what you’ve done!

Reactions: 6
So in the last few days we have moaned they don't changs bedding often, the youngest never play with their hideous dolls and Izzy does not get to spend time with friends. All this has been righted today .. New thread should have been titled 'we lurk on tattle & follow like cattle'

Maybe we should start suggesting ridiculous stuff and see what they go with!!

Reactions: 28
So in the last few days we have moaned they don't changs bedding often, the youngest never play with their hideous dolls and Izzy does not get to spend time with friends. All this has been righted today .. New thread should have been titled 'we lurk on tattle & follow like cattle'

It's kind of like playing The Sims! Hah!

Reactions: 25
How much will the toothfairy have to fork out when all of the Inghams' teeth rot and fall out from their terrible diet?
Way to much! I can't beleive she got £10 for two teeth! I can understand getting say £5 for the first ever tooth she lost as it's a special moment (although I'd probably have done £2 for the first one!) Any after though should be £1

Reactions: 2
How much will the toothfairy have to fork out when all of the Inghams' teeth rot and fall out from their terrible diet?
I’m probably going to get grief for saying this - but I think the real reason Isabelle was coving her stomach while wearing her bikini in Australia was not because she is uncomfortable in front of Chris but because she has put on a bit of weight over the past 8 weeks of her Summer holiday. What do you expect with such a high carb diet and sugar loaded drinks all day.

And that Esme needs a good dinner because she hasn't been eating and now she's suddenly talking about yummy school dinners and how much she's eating. Also now there's all this chat about slow cooked dinners *eye roll*

I’m probably going to get grief for saying this - but I think the real reason Isabelle was coving her stomach while wearing her bikini in Australia was not because she is uncomfortable in front of Chris but because she has put on a bit of weight over the past 8 weeks of her Summer holiday. What do you expect with such a high carb diet and sugar loaded drinks all day.
The majority of pre-teens/teens feel conscious about their body, regardless of the factors beneath that. There have been previous holiday videos even from last year that Sarah commented on when I think she went to take a photo and Issy did it etc, and how she shouldn’t because she’s beautiful etc (it was genuine). And yes it is a pretty normal thing, to feel that anyway let alone with a camera in your face daily.. so I don’t really think it’s really anyone’s place to comment on the weight because I feel it’s more something other kids would pick up on or if someone picks it up in the comments then it could be detrimental really.

Reactions: 6

They have changed the actual duvet cover and pillow case, but that fitted sheet has been on the bed since January!

They have changed the actual duvet cover and pillow case, but that fitted sheet has been on the bed since January!
Ewwww! Any chance that rash of lazys could be from bed bugs? Or whatever else could possibly be lurking on that sheet from creepies indiscretions!

Reactions: 4
Ewwww! Any chance that rash of lazys could be from bed bugs? Or whatever else could possibly be lurking on that sheet from creepies indiscretions!
Do yourself a favour everyone and avoid googling what a bed bug rash looks like!

And that Esme needs a good dinner because she hasn't been eating and now she's suddenly talking about yummy school dinners and how much she's eating. Also now there's all this chat about slow cooked dinners *eye roll*
I wondered if they got back and were under the watch of social services. Chris didn't go with Sarah to the hospital on the first day of school, I found that odd, I wonder whether there was a pre-arranged meeting. Suddenly, Sarah is preparing slow cooked meals, something big would have to be happening for lazy to prepare a meal.

I think their finances have taken a huge dive, I can't see them saving, they thought the money train would never end. The school fees have got to be eating into a huge amount of their income. My feeling is the post about cyber-bullying was a desperate attempt to get everyone to shut up so they can get some lucrative sponsorships - not happening Inghams.

Reactions: 8
At the same time I contacted Jeremy Wright, I also contacted my local MP. I asked for tighter regulations on Youtube and cited the situation with the Ingham family as a reason why. Someone else here had replied saying they'd got a generic response from their MP, so I was expecting the same, but this morning they got back to me and it seems they have looked into it in a fair amount of depth and are actually taking it seriously :eek::)

I don't want to disclose the full letter because we know the Ingham's read this forum and I think if I mentioned certain things it would give them an upper hand (and please don't ask on DM, because without being rude I don't know anyone is who they say they are) but in with the correspondence she also sent me a copy of a letter from my local crime commissioner whom she had contacted for advice. This states amongst other things that my local force have talked to West Yorkshire police who were already aware of the channel and 'issues' around it. As much as I am reluctant to believe anything a politician claims, if the other stuff that is said in this letter is true, then maybe karma will finally come for Chris.

So, yes, I would definitely recommend trying your MP, hopefully they will be just as disgusted as you are by the whole situation :)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do yourself a favour everyone and avoid googling what a bed bug rash looks like!
Bed bugs are everywhere these days! Every time I've been to NYC I've had them. Never again.

I know children sweat less but the same undersheet since Jan?! We change our bedding every week, which in reality is more like every two weeks. And two weeks is too long, but busy lives and all that. Unlike the Ingham.

At the same time I contacted Jeremy Wright, I also contacted my local MP. I asked for tighter regulations on Youtube and cited the situation with the Ingham family as a reason why. Someone else here had replied saying they'd got a generic response from their MP, so I was expecting the same, but this morning they got back to me and it seems they have looked into it in a fair amount of depth and are actually taking it seriously :eek::)

I don't want to disclose the full letter because we know the Ingham's read this forum and I think if I mentioned certain things it would give them an upper hand (and please don't ask on DM, because without being rude I don't know anyone is who they say they are) but in with the correspondence she also sent me a copy of a letter from my local crime commissioner whom she had contacted for advice. This states amongst other things that my local force have talked to West Yorkshire police who were already aware of the channel and 'issues' around it. As much as I am reluctant to believe anything a politician claims, if the other stuff that is said in this letter is true, then maybe karma will finally come for Chris.

So, yes, I would definitely recommend trying your MP, hopefully they will be just as disgusted as you are by the whole situation :)
This sounds good!

Reactions: 3
Bed bugs are everywhere these days! Every time I've been to NYC I've had them. Never again.

I know children sweat less but the same undersheet since Jan?! We change our bedding every week, which in reality is more like every two weeks. And two weeks is too long, but busy lives and all that. Unlike the Ingham.
I realised that it was almost 2 weeks since I’ve changed my bedding. immediately did it this morning. ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.