IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon this will be their excuse not to go to Florida in the half term break....pretty sure that was the plan in October...rather than admit he may not be welcome...or that he fears the Florida police...do hope the baby is ok though...want no hate or harm to any of these children...
I really don't want to be there the same time as them, I don't think I could keep my mouth shut!

Reactions: 1
She could have stress related hives ... whatever it is it looks sore.

Reactions: 1
ok Jane. what about all the fake accounts to help your creepy son and his attitude wife. are all those accounts spouting hate at anyone who disagrees with your family going???? no thought not tata Jane... ?... yes also when your son gets off social media there will be so much positivity .

Reactions: 9
I reject the idea that any aliment of hers is caused by the backlash they are getting. That opens the doors for them to continue trying to guilt people. They eat a poor diet and Sarah doesn't exercise at all, those are huge factors in health. Even if stress was the cause of an illness, it's their own fault. She could have left him and people would have respected her and supported her, not everyone (I would still dislike her) but some would. She at the very least wouldn't be seen as an accomplice.

Reactions: 19
I reject the idea that any aliment of hers is caused by the backlash they are getting. That opens the doors for them to continue trying to guilt people. They eat a poor diet and Sarah doesn't exercise at all, those are huge factors in health. Even if stress was the cause of an illness, it's their own fault. She could have left him and people would have respected her and supported her, not everyone (I would still dislike her) but some would. She at the very least wouldn't be seen as an accomplice.
I think the stress is part of it but I think it's also the fact she's been travelling all summer with no proper rest and she's also been ill on top of that with morning sickness ect!

Reactions: 2
Just been looking at the comments on jess’s Video,there is a comment from a girl who had a transplant and the inghams visited her and promised her a day out and merch,she says she’s not heard back for 8 months and they used her for views,how sadto use a sick child

Reactions: 13
Just been looking at the comments on jess’s Video,there is a comment from a girl who had a transplant and the inghams visited her and promised her a day out and merch,she says she’s not heard back for 8 months and they used her for views,how sadto use a sick child
I'm guessing thats the girl they were supposed to meet and they decided to go to London and film something instead?

I'm guessing thats the girl they were supposed to meet and they decided to go to London and film something instead?
Maybe yes I just think it’s sad when a sick child knows she’s been used for views

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but their channel really is taking a big hit. Views down 25% and new subscribers down 50% over the last 30 days if I’m looking at this correctly
13A66CE0-32FB-4C11-986A-9E562059CD52.png

Reactions: 3

Worth a watch they don’t talk about the inghams directly but are alluding to things that we all have issue with
I feel like a lot of family vloggers have done this, (even if some of their children were older) and though their account is still very much family based, you see like actual snippets of it, not an overshare. and there have been times that this child or that child weren’t in it due to just not wanting to that day.. I don’t feel they kinda have a choice? Like they may feel it’s what they want but actually if they know no different (especially the younger two) as they are very impressionable and it has been the norm for such a long time..
I feel like other families deal with it by doing challenges etc so although you see their personalities shine through, it’s not in the same way as filming their day from the time they wake up to when they go to bed - 20+ minutes.

Notice on tonight’s vlog Creepy didn’t film himself in Argos and it looked like he didn’t even go into Asda with the girls.
I hope if she is pregnant that the baby is okay BUT to see her suffering cheered up my evil little soul no end.
She’ll make Creepy’s life a misery as well, so he’s got no peace anywhere inside or out.
Perhaps that’s why he’s making room for himself in the garage.

Reactions: 13
They seem to be slipping up with the lies a lot more today.
- She had been scratching her hands then they were blotchy but she’d not scratched them.
- She had an X-ray in one shot, then she later refused scan and never mentioned X-ray results again.
- She made the shepherds pie (yeah right) The woman doesn’t cook when she’s not a blotchy bloated mess.
- Chris made the shepherds pie. Then she shouts nobody made the pie.
- End result was no clot, some antihistamines, heartburn medicine and anti sickness tablets.
She seemed more concerned about Creepy eating her portion of pie than anything else.
I did enjoy those big fat lips at the end, hope they are sore.

Big question of the day....WHO MADE THE FRIGGIN PIE?
My votes either on Asda or Morrisons .

Reactions: 4
So they've got 2 new bargains for the garden. The toadstool table and seats is so naff. What 13 year old wants to be seen sitting there!
After googling the Moaning one's symptoms,it looks like she may have Pemphigoid Gestationis.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.