Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VonSharkington

Oh she’s had a 2am A & E trip because of swollen lips! Sorry but why the hell would you show people that! ? Here’s hoping they don’t vlog today because she’s looks awful, but highly unlikely it will just be a crap one with most of it filmed when the kids get home from school by the kids!
Swollen lips require a 2am trip to hospital, but bleeding in the first trimester can wait a few days...?

Reactions: 47

Robert Mcbanter

Robert McBanta's twitter has been suspended. Is this by Sarah?
Hi guys, yeah unfortunately my Twitter has been suspended waiting on my appeal. If YT management can get away with their shit then I should not be banned.

Worse case watch out for my French counter part. Won’t say who as I don’t want creepy stealing the name ????

Sarah and Creepy if you are looking in here ?

Reactions: 30

piggy

been lurking for a while since GG, id like to thank you all for all the updates/info/laughs!
also apologies for the nightmares that my fanart is bound to cause.. i just couldn't resist ;)

chris ingham1.jpg

Reactions: 30

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
I call BS!! I have worked in maternity services here in the UK and they would encourage her to go and be seen. Obviously they would try and reassure the mother and to not make her panic but we were always careful not to give false hope as well. So you would say I don’t know you need to be seen it could be x,y or z but please come in to the unit or go and be seen ASAP.

Unless she’s private she wouldn’t be under consultant care yet. That would happen after booking in, you would then go to clinic and be assessed as need for consultant led card for this pregnancy. Even so highly unlikely to see the actual consultant and usually members of his/her team. The consultant in an nhs hospital can pretty much be like a manager. So they will operate and consult but unlikely to be in day to day clinics.

If she ‘miscarries’ now it has to have been a lie from start to finish and I hope they rot for the Lies and the upset that they have caused tk viewers and the girls that her husband behaved inappropriately towards. He’s done some real damage and only the stupid would support them now.

Reactions: 27

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Every vlog they have made about this Dream Vacation has been just hilarious... they have swum in icy cold ponds, totally overloaded on carbs and sugary goods, stayed in 2 star prison block hell-holes, looked like low life criminals wearing their own chavvy hoodies to keep warm, had luxury picnics from Coles, visited many places which looked deserted/ non descript/ could have easily visited in the U.K, not engaged with any locals.... I mean this has been like an ironic travel vlog of how to get it super duper wrong. You would never have guessed they were having the time of their lives exploring Oz. Think Sarah is fed up the the back teeth and can’t wait to get back to normality (ie duvet shopping).
Can not wait for the puking up footage from Sarah on the plane in the way back to UK using that teeny tiny paper sick bag. Because she’s not just feeling sick, she HAS BEEN sick. She’s so so so so irritating, sorry, pregnant.

Did anyone else notice in the vlog tonight when they were in the car about to leave the airport when Chris said they’d all pretty much be up for 24 hours today and Sarah chimes in with ‘that’s not good for a pregnant lady’
...but it’s alright for 3 kids? The self centreness never fails!

Jamhead

VIP Member
Also the bed set up, creepy and lazy have a king size, they put their 3 kids into a double?! I’m sorry but what?? Why not let your kids have room to stretch their legs out and you 2 take the double.
They are unbelievably selfish.

Reactions: 23

Hatshepsut

If they were genuinely concerned they wouldn't be so flippant! Each one of my losses were so different, yet most involved a hospital visit and one included surgery. I certainly wouldn't be in another country not knowing what was going on, let alone plane hopping......miscarriages don't wait until you're in a suitable environment with access to help if needed!
I couldn’t agree more. When I miscarried my second pregnancy I was at a two day work conference in a Dublin hotel. My husband was at home in England with our 2yr old. I was rushed to a strange hospital in a strange city sweating and shaking. By the time he had arranged childcare and got a flight it was all over.
So when that fat bitch sits in an airport departure lounge chatting about it like she’s discussing a broken nail I want to punch her lights out.

Reactions: 22

Zelda18

VIP Member
Can’t believe I was on the school run this morning and heard a couple of the mums & dads discussing the Ingham family. One mum was like “Can’t understand why they are still being allowed to upload vlogs etc whilst the other was saying how sorry they feel for their children being caught up in such a scandal. The dad then went on to say that regardless of whether these girls were of legal age Chris should still have been grilled by the police and they should now be keeping a closer eye on him. He then went on to say if he ever saw him pointing his camera at his family especially his kids he’s stick the camera where the sun don’t shine ?It was music to my ears as I live down in Devon and have never heard anyone talk that openly about it before.

• Heart
M

Member 177

Welcome to Thread 5.

Are we going to stop endlessly, relentlessly, consistently discussing poor poor pregnant Sarah and her creepy Chris? HELL NO!

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'm disgusted that they can buy a new camera without a second thought but can't justify paying for a scan to make sure the baby is ok. I think that speaks volumes about what is actually important in their life

Hatshepsut

I think they should call it Rain, just imagine RAIN INGHAM.
His name could be sung to the tune of “It’s Raining Men”
Hallelujah It’s RAIN ING HAM ?

Hatshepsut

Is it me, or has Isla started acting up a lot lately? I’ve always been amazed at how well behaved the girls are (I know it’s only twenty minutes, and they’ll always show them in their best light), but over the last few weeks, things seem to be changing.
I’ve also noticed the increased attention seeking tendencies in Isla since the baby announcement. I feel that all the girls have roles to play in the Sarah sitcom. Isabelle is the sassy, helpful older sister, Esme is the adventurous Rambo and Isla was the baby. These are the roles they have been encouraged to play on camera for the rewards of praise, attention and innumerable piles of tat.
Unfortunately they all appear to be ad-libbing a lot more recently, probably due to the tensions in the family. Creepy and Lazy should be ashamed of what they put those girls through all for their own greed.

Nannycaff

Watching these vlogs, I am getting so worried for Esme. She seems to be so withdrawn in a lot of them. She is definitely the unfavoured one. In some she looks really sad. I think she is going to need lots of professional help in the very near future. I really hope the new baby has Esmes gorgeous red hair. I really wish we could see her get more positive reactions from pervy dad and vile mother instead of either being ignored or her comments getting brushed aside. Stay strong Esme.