IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just googled to check ,and it states it is usually something which occours during the last trimester (aprox 35 wks)..:unsure:
Usually in the third trimester yes many have already stated that

However the thing with biology is they don't read text books so say 98% of pupp usually appears in the final trimester like anything you get anomalies where things don't present etc in typical time frame. Which is why everyone who is googling and quoting is missing the important word in the sentence which I guess, I haven't googled but usually, most common etc.

Just googled to check ,and it states it is usually something which occours during the last trimester (aprox 35 wks)..:unsure:
Has she shown this in a vlog? Just wondering whether this is even her stomach? Could be yet another ‘everyone feel sorry for the pregnant, pregnant Sarah and all the stress the haters are causing pregnant, pregnant sarah’

Reactions: 1
Didn’t notice that at the time, it must have been a glitch as I’ve just had another look and everything’s the same except for views.
View attachment 672
Say for example they have a CPM of £1 per 1000 views, that's still £9, 773. Sickening. But they probably make way more than that. Pretty sure CPM goes up with the more subs a channel has. So it's not true when Sarah says subs have no affect on what they make.

Say for example they have a CPM of £1 per 1000 views, that's still £9, 773. Sickening. But they probably make way more than that. Pretty sure CPM goes up with the more subs a channel has. So it's not true when Sarah says subs have no affect on what they make.
I read something the other day that YouTube take 45%. If that's the case, then taking into account high rate tax of either 40% or possibly even 45%, they probably aren't as well off as they make out to be. I'll be honest I want this aftermath to hit them right in the pocket. It absolutely grinds my gears that they still rake in a fortune amid the whole farce that is their "TV show". They don't deserve to earn good money whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Thought they said that they were wanting to sell their “beautiful” home!
I reckon this was just for the sympathy vote too

Reactions: 2
I read something the other day that YouTube take 45%. If that's the case, then taking into account high rate tax of either 40% or possibly even 45%, they probably aren't as well off as they make out to be. I'll be honest I want this aftermath to hit them right in the pocket. It absolutely grinds my gears that they still rake in a fortune amid the whole farce that is their "TV show". They don't deserve to earn good money whatsoever.
They probably don't pay anywhere near that in taxes as they write everything they do off as a business expense. YouTube: the one "job" where there's a blurred line between your personal holidays and "business". Also consider how much they brought in from their crappy merch and their sponsors (pre scandal) I'd say they were doing pretty well. It's going forward that their income is going to blunder.

They probably don't pay anywhere near that in taxes as they write everything they do off as a business expense. YouTube: the one "job" where there's a blurred line between your personal holidays and "business". Also consider how much they brought in from their crappy merch and their sponsors (pre scandal) I'd say they were doing pretty well. It's going forward that their income is going to blunder.
Let’s see how well off they feel when the tax bills arrive.
As a Ltd Company there is Corporation Tax.
Then they will have VAT
As both have 50% shares in the Co they will have their personal tax bills

No I didn’t Google any of this my husband is an accountant.
Let’s hope they’ve not spent it all on bits and bats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just been looking at the comments on jess’s Video,there is a comment from a girl who had a transplant and the inghams visited her and promised her a day out and merch,she says she’s not heard back for 8 months and they used her for views,how sadto use a sick child
I think i saw that. Was it on Jess' most recent video? i'm trying to find it again but had no luck. Do you remember the girl's name? Thanks.

Wasn’t today the day they were supposed to be doing that 1m subscriber celebration in London? Wonder why they haven’t even talked about it. Has any of their diehard ifam even asked them why it’s not going ahead. Or did I miss something?

Wasn’t today the day they were supposed to be doing that 1m subscriber celebration in London? Wonder why they haven’t even talked about it. Has any of their diehard ifam even asked them why it’s not going ahead. Or did I miss something?
Yep, you're right. September 8th it was supposed to be. They were supposed to announce details in plenty of time though. Haven't seen any IFAM uproar about it though!

Funny how weve all been saying how the girls have no friends and Isabelle doesn't have a normal teenage life and today she posts insta stories with all her friends at a party!

Reactions: 5
Just seen this comment on Jess' video from a young girl.

comment1.jpg

Reactions: 7
Funny how weve all been saying how the girls have no friends and Isabelle doesn't have a normal teenage life and today she posts insta stories with all her friends at a party!
Thing is, she had mentioned her school friends from time to time, but then except for the one friend from primary who she dances with, she never seemed to go round anyone’s etc so I am glad that she is because that is all part of the enjoyment of being that age.. like I do understand to a degree if some parents don’t let their child stay at another’s house however to just have time outside of school is also a necessity (personally) and it is that whole “I don’t wanna let go of my baby” thing sarah is doing, but not everything Isabelle does will always be with them. And she needs to find herself by being around friends etc not just family!

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing thats the girl they were supposed to meet and they decided to go to London and film something instead?

Just wanted to clarify this. The girl who they cancelled on was called Belle and it was an end of chemo party (incidentally, i think i read that sadly the girl has relapsed with her cancer), but the girl who we're referring to in that comment is called Beth and appeared in a vlog in February this year after having a liver transplant.

Just wanted to clear that up because a lot of people think of the girl they stood up that time, but it appears there are far more ill kids the Inghams have let down!

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to clarify this. The girl who they cancelled on was called Belle and it was an end of chemo party (incidentally, i think i read that sadly the girl has relapsed with her cancer), but the girl who we're referring to in that comment is called Beth and appeared in a vlog in February this year after having a liver transplant.

Just wanted to clear that up because a lot of people think of the girl they stood up that time, but it appears there are far more ill kids the Inghams have let down!
well that's bloody awful :( Do we know what that thing they went to London was about? Did someone say it was something to do with ITV? Sorry if I'm covering old ground I seem to have missed most of this completely. I know Family Fizz were on the Dawn French show, do you think it's something like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.