IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Trying to take on Twitter now! It's hilarious how desperate they're getting..
I think this must be the one they sent to Rees family...as they claimed they started it to target Chris? Even though it didn't mention him, and a few people (Beckii Cruel and maybe some others) picked it up, but didn't mention Chris either.

I think it's time to hit twitter... ;) #NoRoomToGroomOnYouTube

Reactions: 6
It's a bloody hashtag for godsake!

If he thinks it's directed strictly at him then it actually speaks volumes doesn't it!

Why doesn't he just go the whole hog and go for #metoo as well

Reactions: 13
Sarah's got an Itch, Blaming Prinny, What a witch! Chris is in denial avoiding a trial #noroomtogroomonyoutube

It's time for a new thread. Anyone can create one, let's see someone else's ideas ?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she also like a comment from one of her scutty family calling someone a n*****? I think she’s clinically insane. I can’t find a reasonable explanation for how anyone could be as deluded as those pair.
think its a case of she and her nasty cheap family can say exactly what they like and be vile to others but noone must say anything negative about them. Sarah your a 2 faced lying witch and your married to someone who thinks its ok to be sexual against 16 yr olds. Chris you said youve had threats, trust if youd sent those messages to my 16 yr old youd of got more than threats being ypur a 30+married father of 3 ( rumoured more) man. now both do 1 .

Reactions: 2
think its a case of she and her nasty cheap family can say exactly what they like and be vile to others but noone must say anything negative about them. Sarah your a 2 faced lying witch and your married to someone who thinks its ok to be sexual against 16 yr olds. Chris you said youve had threats, trust if youd sent those messages to my 16 yr old youd of got more than threats being ypur a 30+married father of 3 ( rumoured more) man. now both do 1 .
I don’t buy that they’ve had any threats that they’d had reason to take seriously. If a serious threat had been made against my life, I certainly wouldn’t be waltzing around with a camera making sure I was the loudest person in the vicinity and certainly not with my children and ‘pregnant, pregnant’ wife. It makes no sense. The other theory is that he wants someone to go for him so he can try to play the victim again or throw his kids in front of him as his shield ?

Reactions: 5

Surely they look more guilty now by trying to take down a hashtag that is trying to promote something that shouldn’t be allowed? IF it makes people speak out about other people and brings more awareness to the issue at hand (not just these allegations) then that is a good thing. They need a reality check, they reallllly do.

Reactions: 5
Sarah’s trying to scratch an itch, has chris got another witch?

Will chris end the feud, or feed the girls some decent food?

Sarah's got an Itch, Blaming Prinny, What a witch! Chris is in denial avoiding a trial #noroomtogroomonyoutube

It's time for a new thread. Anyone can create one, let's see someone else's ideas ?
#IFAM6 Sarah’s rash scratched and Prinny despatched
#IFAM6 Pregnancy rash and Prinny backlash
#IFAM6 Allergic reaction and Prinny extraction

From my post Friday.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.