IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever said she would start saying she was allergic to prinny .. props to you!

Reactions: 10
Christ sake. A two second google of ‘symptoms of dog allergy’ would have told her it’s not Prinny.
No doubt the next few weeks will be littered with ‘I’m feeling sooper bad but I love my prinny, she’s staying’ then ‘we’ve decided that while I’m pregnant it’s best that prinny goes and stays with granny but we’re sooo gutted but once the baby’s born she’ll be back’ and finally ‘Prinny’s just so settled and happy living with Coco so it wouldn’t be fair to her to have her back. But we’ll still see her aaalll the time’
Poor dog. All lovely and a ‘member of the family’ until they realised dogs aren’t just for instagram.

Reactions: 13
Oh Lord, not the next 6 months of her moaning and lying in bed all day like a blotchy beached whale whilst Creepy rubs calamine lotion into the folds.?

Reactions: 9
why did they go to Leeds Hospital when the Bradford hospital is literally 10 minutes away from their house. They so don't want anyone to know they are from Bradford.

I cant believe they are blaming poor Prinny. Not the fact shes been sleeping in dingy hotel beds, travelling here, there and everywhere for the last 3 weeks, eating tit and probably using not very clean toilets/bathrooms by the looks of some of them places they stayed at. Poor Prinny, they just want rid of her at this point to Granny Jane! Also, Isla broke Issys phone charger. Sorry but that kid gets more annoying everyday.
Poor Prinny, obviously they have a new novelty in the works so Prinny has to go. They don’t deserve that dog anyway. They are not responsible owners they’re never bloody there for a start. She was simply a novelty to bring in views.
They certainly are starting to look more desperate vlogging about all this medical mayhem they’ve experienced lately.
As if young viewers want to watch this crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else vomit in their mouth a little everytime Creepy ends the Vlog to his mainly pre-teen audience with

“Show me some love down below”

???

Reactions: 10
I bet she's rubbing poisen ivy on herself for attention.
sddefault.jpg

Reactions: 2
Surely it must have been diagnosed as puppp by now?

Am no expert only seen a few people with it but it looks like puppp to me.

The only other thing I can think of is have they bought some nice little bed bugs home with them from them 5 star hotels. However not sure the rash would be the same!

When I got intrigued and watched the vlog yesterday I actually got excited thinking yes yes it's scabies as that usually starts in hands and arms but was too quick to have moved to the rest of her body. However scabies would have been a possibility considering those hotels.

@Loobyloo you know Chris is actually talking to whoever he is grooming currently. It's his secret message for them... We all know he's a complete perv

Poor Prinny, obviously they have a new novelty in the works so Prinny has to go. They don’t deserve that dog anyway. They are not responsible owners they’re never bloody there for a start. She was simply a novelty to bring in views.
They certainly are starting to look more desperate vlogging about all this medical mayhem they’ve experienced lately.
As if young viewers want to watch this crap!
Plus with her being bred/sold by a puppy farm she could have health issues soon...a fan of theirs was trying to defend the place and was like 'well I got my dog from there and she's 4 and fine', as if that doesn't mean she could have issues in the future. I feel like if she did they wouldn't be willing to deal with it, as she's essentially an inconvenience to their 'lifestyle' as it is.

Reactions: 1
Also so perplexed at the slow cooker chat...

“We bought 3 slow cooker meals but we haven’t had chance to make it, so there is nothing to eat in the house”

What are slow cooker meals...surely it’s just lots of ingredients that they could have used to cook a meal in the oven, perhaps even involving a rarity for the Inghams...a vegetable

Crispy bypassed this option and made a trip out to buy a jar of uncle Bens?!

What is actually the matter with these people?!

Reactions: 7
Nearly time for thread 6.
What about.. #IFAM 6 Sarah’s rash scratched and Prinny despatched
Or.......#IFAM 6 Pregnancy rash and Prinny backlash
Or.......#IFAM6 Allergic reaction and Prinny extraction

Okay I admit it, as long as we get the dog in there I’m happy. She’s got more class than all of them put together.

Reactions: 18
Also so perplexed at the slow cooker chat...

“We bought 3 slow cooker meals but we haven’t had chance to make it, so there is nothing to eat in the house”

What are slow cooker meals...surely it’s just lots of ingredients that they could have used to cook a meal in the oven, perhaps even involving a rarity for the Inghams...a vegetable

Crispy bypassed this option and made a trip out to buy a jar of uncle Bens?!

What is actually the matter with these people?!

I think Creepy was a bit stressed/preoccupied/panicking because Poundland (the only place that stocks it) had run out of his special "Emo Dad Black" hair dye and by the looks of things, he'll need to be using it very, very soooooooon.

And Chris, if you're reading this, Hi, here's a couple of handy tips for you: For your eyebrows, try brow mascara. Although if the ginge is more than only just showing, you might need a whole tube. Also, when you buy your hair dye, you're actually not supposed to use it on the hair in your "intimate" area. It can cause the most painful and itchy "allergic" reactions... :oops::eek:

Reactions: 7
I don’t think I am alone in this when I say I hope Prinny gets saved from that family. That sweet little dog deserves a better family than the one she’s got.

Free Prinny!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That rash looks sore! Could she have picked something up from Australia or Singapore? Or even on the flight home? You never know what the other passengers have and with her being pregnant and tired surely her immune system would be low?

Reactions: 2
Nearly time for thread 6.
What about.. #IFAM 6 Sarah’s rash scratched and Prinny despatched
Or.......#IFAM 6 Pregnancy rash and Prinny backlash
Or.......#IFAM6 Allergic reaction and Prinny extraction

Okay I admit it, as long as we get the dog in there I’m happy. She’s got more class than all of them put together.
IFAM #6 Emergency Rash Dash and Legal Cash for asking for a Flash

Reactions: 1
wow i have just watched some of Katrinas vlogs.

The house is very chavy and unclean.
The boyfriend looks like he has taken drugs quite hard. As someone who worked for the Police for years you recognise the the 'bad uns' quite easy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.