IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise that Isabelle has uploaded a birthday video on her channel, although probably slightly pushed by her parents to do it of her birthday (and not the rest of the trip) as that’ll gain more views. (Although they had also uploaded a British tasting Singapore snacks for the first time)
Surprising they couldn’t do a donation to the charity Isabelle had wanted to because of where they were (like hello you can do things on the internet other than message teens and upload videos) but when they get home they’re goinf to have a massive clear out of their toys and donate them. But she does seem genuinely disappointed about it really, however she does then seem really appreciative of her presents which I do like.

My issue with not Isabelle, however the commenters and the lack of maturity is that half of them when one is asking for a birthday haul are replying with “she didn’t get many all she got was the pandora stuff” brushing it off like it isn’t a big thing or isn’t expensive? Like the lack of knowledge there is completely ridiculous.. which I feel shows the levels of their followers.

Reactions: 2
well that's bloody awful :( Do we know what that thing they went to London was about? Did someone say it was something to do with ITV? Sorry if I'm covering old ground I seem to have missed most of this completely. I know Family Fizz were on the Dawn French show, do you think it's something like that?
It hasn't been disclosed yet i don't think. They said we'd all find out in September what it was they went to London for. So, hopefully soon...

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise that Isabelle has uploaded a birthday video on her channel, although probably slightly pushed by her parents to do it of her birthday (and not the rest of the trip) as that’ll gain more views. (Although they had also uploaded a British tasting Singapore snacks for the first time)
Surprising they couldn’t do a donation to the charity Isabelle had wanted to because of where they were (like hello you can do things on the internet other than message teens and upload videos) but when they get home they’re goinf to have a massive clear out of their toys and donate them. But she does seem genuinely disappointed about it really, however she does then seem really appreciative of her presents which I do like.

My issue with not Isabelle, however the commenters and the lack of maturity is that half of them when one is asking for a birthday haul are replying with “she didn’t get many all she got was the pandora stuff” brushing it off like it isn’t a big thing or isn’t expensive? Like the lack of knowledge there is completely ridiculous.. which I feel shows the levels of their followers.

Na, I have nothing against the audience here, it’s shows what the viewers expect from this awful family, they’re well known for over the top, ridiculous, completely fake, extremely materialistic unboxing of 100’s of gifts at the drop of a hat, it’s a shock for them to see an Ingham with one gift, not 83 boxes of useless tat.
Good to see Sarah is doing a clear out of the rubbish they never use and instead of taking it to the tip to dump she’s making it look like she doing a good deed. I had my doubts they would donate anything but I’d say 3/4 of their old house went to the dump so this will at least make room for the next lot of Christmas gifts... assuming they can afford 863 gifts this year that is. And at the same time make it look like the Poundland pregnancy princess actually gives a crap about anyone but herself.
Time is running out and the Ingham part is definitely coming to an end.
Her own body is attacking her. The irony isn’t lost, even the baby wants to see her suffer.

Reactions: 9

Yes I noticed someone commenting on the birthday vlog on their main channel saying that they were disappointed as they wanted Isabelle to open loads of presents. I was thinking “are you kidding me? It’s like these young kids do not know the difference between fantasy & reality and that’s quite scary!

Reactions: 3
Yes I noticed someone commenting on the birthday vlog on their main channel saying that they were disappointed as they wanted Isabelle to open loads of presents. I was thinking “are you kidding me? It’s like these young kids do not know the difference between fantasy & reality and that’s quite scary!
Most definitely!! Like tbh the whole spoiling the kids thing is each to their own, I personally do find if a child has so many toys that they flit from toy to toy or it is so overwhelming that they don’t quite know what to do, but yeah each to their own. I just feel like they should address the subject (and not play the victim that everyone is just attacking them for buying so many presents) and just say, that presents come in all types and forms sometimes you don’t even realise it is a present etc.
On the note of toys, they spent SO much money on Isla’s reborn doll for her birthday and I honestly haven’t seen her play with it much?? But she hasn’t seemed to go through that dolly mumzy stage Esme had/is. Again with Esme, although she seemed so grateful and over the moon with her second reborn doll, again it gets too much. It’s too much when theres two to ‘look after’ and then to carry around bc if u take one, you have to bring the other one because can’t leave one alone. Like I know children go through phases of what they play with and what they don’t but I just think if there’s too much then it is overwhelming for them.
From isla’s Lego creations and Esme playing with the lol dolls (and filming the little skits on musically with them) they do obviously have such good imagination so they don’t need everything to play with, they seem to like to create things rather than have it right there in front of them.

Most definitely!! Like tbh the whole spoiling the kids thing is each to their own, I personally do find if a child has so many toys that they flit from toy to toy or it is so overwhelming that they don’t quite know what to do, but yeah each to their own. I just feel like they should address the subject (and not play the victim that everyone is just attacking them for buying so many presents) and just say, that presents come in all types and forms sometimes you don’t even realise it is a present etc.
On the note of toys, they spent SO much money on Isla’s reborn doll for her birthday and I honestly haven’t seen her play with it much?? But she hasn’t seemed to go through that dolly mumzy stage Esme had/is. Again with Esme, although she seemed so grateful and over the moon with her second reborn doll, again it gets too much. It’s too much when theres two to ‘look after’ and then to carry around bc if u take one, you have to bring the other one because can’t leave one alone. Like I know children go through phases of what they play with and what they don’t but I just think if there’s too much then it is overwhelming for them.
From isla’s Lego creations and Esme playing with the lol dolls (and filming the little skits on musically with them) they do obviously have such good imagination so they don’t need everything to play with, they seem to like to create things rather than have it right there in front of them.
Have we seen Esmes reborn dolls recently? She definitely didn't take them to Australia which suprised me. Did they go to Greece with her?

The kids are spoilt but 3/4 of the stuff they get for birthdays and xmas is never seen again! It’s all just bought/gifted for views, it’s what they have based their business model on. The clickbait of the mountains of presents! Lazy has even sold presents on eBay that were brand new never opened in the past.

kids generally don’t flit from toy to toy, they play with what’s out and what’s accessible the rest is forgotten about. Go through phases of playing with one thing for a while then move on to something else, then go back to the first thing or grow out of it. From personal experience we’ve been through ITNG, peppa F-ing pig, Tsum tsum, princess, toy story, lightning McQueen, those bankrupting LOL dolls, and now extortionate LEGO friends sets. Out of sight out of mind with toys. Or in the inghams case in the garage of doom never to see the light again. I bet the majority of their xmas presents are still sitting inside that trailer.

I would imagine Isla was gifted that ugly doll. Maybe she wanted one like her sister. I’m sure it will make a reappearance.

I do think that they are pregnant because I think it would have been fairly difficult and time consuming (we all know how lazy Sarah is) to fake the most recent scan. However if their due date is March 20th as has been confirmed by Sarah on social media, then wouldn’t counting back 40 weeks place the rough time of conception at about June 12th (ie way before the scandal broke)??

I don’t have children so I don’t know but does the recent scan pic look like the average size of an almost 3 month old foetus?

I just checked a due date calculator and, according to that, if the baby is due march 20th conception was June 27th and positive test July 6th. obviously that's also dependant on the person's cycle. but maybe she got pregnant after it came out. if she is pregnant? the scan photos have thrown me

Did you notice ever since we were talking about good dinners and food etc, and that Esme hasn't been eating and needs a good dinner she's suddenly talking about food and dinners at school etc and she ate it all.. and all this chat about the bloody slow cooked dinners. Sarah and Chris are stalking this page lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t have children so I don’t know but does the recent scan pic look like the average size of an almost 3 month old foetus?
NO, HELL NO! I thought the baby looked more what you’d see at approx 16 weeks of pregnancy but could be wrong. When I had my 12 week scan the baby was a lot smaller and did not move around like in their scan. Surely the baby would still be way too small, although someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Did you notice ever since we were talking about good dinners and food etc, and that Esme hasn't been eating and needs a good dinner she's suddenly talking about food and dinners at school etc and she ate it all.. and all this chat about the bloody slow cooked dinners. Sarah and Chris are stalking this page lol
No. *Jumpcut* Hell no *jumpcut* they are far too busy to stalk here :rolleyes:

Have we seen Esmes reborn dolls recently? She definitely didn't take them to Australia which suprised me. Did they go to Greece with her?
Not sure about Greece, but definitely didn’t take them to Australia - the only thing I thought about that was if they were on a more budget airline you wouldn’t be able to bring as much luggage etc bc different sized planes. Or the fact that she has just grown out of that phase for the minute.

The kids are spoilt but 3/4 of the stuff they get for birthdays and xmas is never seen again! It’s all just bought/gifted for views, it’s what they have based their business model on. The clickbait of the mountains of presents! Lazy has even sold presents on eBay that were brand new never opened in the past.

kids generally don’t flit from toy to toy, they play with what’s out and what’s accessible the rest is forgotten about. Go through phases of playing with one thing for a while then move on to something else, then go back to the first thing or grow out of it. From personal experience we’ve been through ITNG, peppa F-ing pig, Tsum tsum, princess, toy story, lightning McQueen, those bankrupting LOL dolls, and now extortionate LEGO friends sets. Out of sight out of mind with toys. Or in the inghams case in the garage of doom never to see the light again. I bet the majority of their xmas presents are still sitting inside that trailer.

I would imagine Isla was gifted that ugly doll. Maybe she wanted one like her sister. I’m sure it will make a reappearance.
I feel like the thing is, we are away that they’ve always had a mountain of presents even before YouTube (perhaps not to the expensive now but still they had large volumes of presents.. but tbh I didn’t have an “overload” of presents and yet can’t remember everything I got each year but I know that there were certain things that just didn’t get used.

I also feel like the girls also don’t teally get the chance to play as much with their toys etc because they are here there and everywhere (even after being back at school all week after the plane ride back, they - minus Sarah - were out all day somewhere) and it’s just like give them a break? Let them be kids and just chill for a bit..
and not necessarily flitting, but then if the girls are playing seperately with two different things then they’ll start playing with something else together etc - more what I meant, because that is what I used to do with my siblings and so everything was then out and was a big mess to tidy away. But there will be lots of things forgotten, quite a few board games we’ve never seen them play - all the little bits like the twozies etc, yeah they’re cute but again that sheer amount of them doesn’t really get played with.

And my thing with Isla and the reborn doll is yes she probably did want one because Esme had one, but again maybe Just isn’t quite in that mumzie stage with it, to the same stage Esme was..

As said it is each to their own, but I just personally feel I would much rather put x amount into a savings account so that they can access it when they’re older to help pay for driving lessons/car/uni/moving out etc!

Not sure about Greece, but definitely didn’t take them to Australia - the only thing I thought about that was if they were on a more budget airline you wouldn’t be able to bring as much luggage etc bc different sized planes. Or the fact that she has just grown out of that phase for the minute.

I feel like the thing is, we are away that they’ve always had a mountain of presents even before YouTube (perhaps not to the expensive now but still they had large volumes of presents.. but tbh I didn’t have an “overload” of presents and yet can’t remember everything I got each year but I know that there were certain things that just didn’t get used.

I also feel like the girls also don’t teally get the chance to play as much with their toys etc because they are here there and everywhere (even after being back at school all week after the plane ride back, they - minus Sarah - were out all day somewhere) and it’s just like give them a break? Let them be kids and just chill for a bit..
and not necessarily flitting, but then if the girls are playing seperately with two different things then they’ll start playing with something else together etc - more what I meant, because that is what I used to do with my siblings and so everything was then out and was a big mess to tidy away. But there will be lots of things forgotten, quite a few board games we’ve never seen them play - all the little bits like the twozies etc, yeah they’re cute but again that sheer amount of them doesn’t really get played with.

And my thing with Isla and the reborn doll is yes she probably did want one because Esme had one, but again maybe Just isn’t quite in that mumzie stage with it, to the same stage Esme was..

As said it is each to their own, but I just personally feel I would much rather put x amount into a savings account so that they can access it when they’re older to help pay for driving lessons/car/uni/moving out etc!
Let’s be honest here, the only reason that we “know” that they had mountains of gifts before YouTube is because Creepy and Lazy told us.
These two lie for a living, so the sooner you take everything they say with a pinch of salt the easier it gets.
They don’t even bother to edit them out anymore.
When they told Izzy they were going to Universal for her birthday she said “Oh I didn’t even know there was one (in Singapore)” To which Esme corrected her with “ Yes you did we talked about not having time to go last time we were here”
A couple of hours later in her own Sassy belle vlog she repeats the lie.
Even the kids don’t know acting from real life anymore and Izzy will be stepping up more and more into a leading role as old scabby hides in her pit festering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Let’s see how well off they feel when the tax bills arrive.
As a Ltd Company there is Corporation Tax.
Then they will have VAT
As both have 50% shares in the Co they will have their personal tax bills

No I didn’t Google any of this my husband is an accountant.
Let’s hope they’ve not spent it all on bits and bats.
Yes!! My mum used to be an accountant too ,and whilst there are "perks" you can write off ,there is also much you must declare!! I hope they`ve dotted all their i `s and crossed all their T `s :unsure:

Let’s be honest here, the only reason that we “know” that they had mountains of gifts before YouTube is because Creepy and Lazy told us.
These two lie for a living, so the sooner you take everything they say with a pinch of salt the easier it gets.
They don’t even bother to edit them out anymore.
When they told Izzy they were going to Universal for her birthday she said “Oh I didn’t even know there was one (in Singapore)” To which Esme corrected her with “ Yes you did we talked about not having time to go last time we were here”
A couple of hours later in her own Sassy belle vlog she repeats the lie.
Even the kids don’t know acting from real life anymore and Izzy will be stepping up more and more into a leading role as old scabby hides in her pit festering.
Oh really? I hadn’t noticed that but can’t say I really watched them with intent, what I do however realise is that in Isabelle’s vlog she said they were getting in a taxi to go to the surprise when in the family vlog they found out in the hotel/apartment? Which maybe when she filmed it she didn’t know where she was going and that was before the clip of telling them where they were going?? But you just don’t know. that is really damaging if they are spewing lies and they’re telling them what to say.. again to make Isabelle’s video more of a surprise they’ve told her to say it? It’s wrong and unnecessary..

Oh really? I hadn’t noticed that but can’t say I really watched them with intent, what I do however realise is that in Isabelle’s vlog she said they were getting in a taxi to go to the surprise when in the family vlog they found out in the hotel/apartment? Which maybe when she filmed it she didn’t know where she was going and that was before the clip of telling them where they were going?? But you just don’t know. that is really damaging if they are spewing lies and they’re telling them what to say.. again to make Isabelle’s video more of a surprise they’ve told her to say it? It’s wrong and unnecessary..
It was on the Sassy belle vlog at 3.01mins where Izzy is already at Universal park stating for the 2nd time that she didn’t even know there was one in Singapore. This statement is clearly false as Esme had corrected her earlier and they had obviously discussed the Universal Park on their first visit to Singapore.
This was just an example of the deceptions that these girls are encouraged to perpetuate on a daily basis. Along with the fake surprise reactions and the exaggerated Thank you’s for everything.
Take a close look at the Sassy belle birthday vlog and notice Creepy in the background directing the two younger girls for the next main channel shots.
100 years ago this pair would have had these kids sweeping chimneys to keep mummy in ye olde bits and bats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is the email I got from go ape, as I saw an advert for them at the start of one of their vlogs and contacted them, they’ve actually offered me a free ticket as way of an apology ? I’m scared of heights so I won’t be taking them up on that offer

Attachments

Reactions: 21
This is the email I got from go ape, as I saw an advert for them at the start of one of their vlogs and contacted them, they’ve actually offered me a free ticket as way of an apology ? I’m scared of heights so I won’t be taking them up on that offer
Hopefully that's another freebie down the pan for them too.

Should pay their own way like everyone else and give a true value for money take on places they visit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.