IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she wasn’t pregnant as it’s cruel to bring another child into this tit show
wow i have just watched some of Katrinas vlogs.

The house is very chavy and unclean.
The boyfriend looks like he has taken drugs quite hard. As someone who worked for the Police for years you recognise the the 'bad uns' quite easy.
thats the house Sarah grew up in as well.

Reactions: 3
why did they go to Leeds Hospital when the Bradford hospital is literally 10 minutes away from their house. They so don't want anyone to know they are from Bradford.
to be honest on that aspect i really cant blame them the bradford hospital really is shite

Reactions: 2
wow i have just watched some of Katrinas vlogs.

The house is very chavy and unclean.
The boyfriend looks like he has taken drugs quite hard. As someone who worked for the Police for years you recognise the the 'bad uns' quite easy.
It’s a council house, and he is a druggy, notice how it’s ‘4 children and me’ that’s what she tells the benefit office ?

Reactions: 4
I just still can’t comprehend how they do not realise that continuously putting their children in front of the camera could potentially be damaging in the long run. Like with most children, who jump at the camera and pose etc I’m pretty sure the girls will have a “camera personality” that is different to their actual personality and when does it cross the line? Especially with all the issues at the moment, they can continue its great and maybe they are living all happy families but tension will still be visible and whether it’s now or further on down the line, cracks will start to show and the strain will become too much. Whether that’s on the girls or Sarah/chris. My thing is I was in a very turmoil emotional family situation from the age of like 12 and it honestly messed me up completely for the next ten years of my life.. through pretending it was all ok and playing happy families.. because everyone has a boiling point. mixed in to all the other teen hormones and issues anyway. like I do hope that they continue therapy with Isabelle Or keep that option open for her so she always has a safe place to vent or share her worries.

Reactions: 7
The thing is YouTube is a new phonomen. No it's not celebrity status but to some degree these kids will get the same problems as children brought up in the media spotlight. Get love and hate comments thrown at you from strangers is part and parcel of being thrown in to the spotlight. Whilst Chris and Sarah thrive in this...we all know child stars often have troubled childhoods.

Celebrities do everything they can to protect their children (unless you are called Katie Price) and keep their children out the spotlight as much as they can. As they know they shouldn't have to cope with what they do daily.

This is where the clear cognitive dissonance is in Chris pity party allegations ..his poor innocent children who will get bullied etc. He didn't need to be caught with his trousers down for this to happen.

We already have a few children now from reality TV and being childhood stars who have turned their back on a life in front of the camera as it's not as amazing as people think. Once adults and they have the ability to say no am not doing this any more I am sure they live a more fulfilled and happy life. These are not people filmed 24/7.

Give it X amount of years and I am sure there will be plenty of documentaries called YouTube ruined my life. From these wonderful family vloggers of the day. It just can't be healthy as everyone says.

Reactions: 16
According to alot of the comments Prinny's breed is hypoallergenic so it won't be her causing the rash!

Reactions: 1
According to alot of the comments Prinny's breed is hypoallergenic so it won't be her causing the rash!
There is no such thing as such hypoallergenic dog breeds.

You can be allergic to guard hairs or dander. So called non shedding breeds don't shed in the same way other dog breeds shed. Hair doesn't often end up on the floor but on the coat. So comes out as a rule when you brush them. So the hair is still there when being stroked but there is less of it. It's very much how humans shed hair

Then what else people are allergic to in dogs is often saliva. Some dogs are more licky than others. Am not talking about licking people but paws anything in the house. Licking can be an appeasement behaviour and seen in nervous dogs. Let's be fair Prinny doesn't know whether she's coming or going. Has no routine or enrichment so wouldn't be surprised if she is a paw licker.

Allergies can also cause dogs to lick, bite and scratch. Now Prinny is from a puppy farm Just by looking at her she's not the best pedigree. Allergies are common in her breed so again more licking. Plus no doubt fed crap food. I mean the advice after spaying is bland diet of chicken, white fish ie cod, egg, rice potato. So numpties fed her tuna from the tin. That's not what the vet meant but out a tin is easier

Still don't think she's allergic to Prinny

I still think a blind man could tell it's ppp.

I have no idea what obs are doing at hospital for her...

I have said she'll get rid of Prinny as soon as she got pregnant.

Reactions: 3
IFAM #6 - Poor Prinny thrown in the binny whilst narcissistic Sarah's hives cause her to crash dive (as if she wasn't anyway)

Reactions: 1
ANTI-IFAM #6 -
Bye Bye Prinny Woo, Pregnancy Pupp Is Better For The Views.
- the Ingham Family

Reactions: 11
What about Ifam 6 - Sarah's a witch, Chris is her witch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch.

Reactions: 14
I think Creepy was a bit stressed/preoccupied/panicking because Poundland (the only place that stocks it) had run out of his special "Emo Dad Black" hair dye and by the looks of things, he'll need to be using it very, very soooooooon.

And Chris, if you're reading this, Hi, here's a couple of handy tips for you: For your eyebrows, try brow mascara. Although if the ginge is more than only just showing, you might need a whole tube. Also, when you buy your hair dye, you're actually not supposed to use it on the hair in your "intimate" area. It can cause the most painful and itchy "allergic" reactions... :oops::eek:
Does that hair dye come in an extra crispy version, or is it that one called Just for Creeps :ROFLMAO: Those eyebrows, when he runs out of dye he just uses a black sharpie apparently

Reactions: 2
Does that hair dye come in an extra crispy version, or is it that one called Just for Creeps :ROFLMAO: Those eyebrows, when he runs out of dye he just uses a black sharpie apparently
And he bought several iphone chargers from Poundland. How stupid! Hasn't he seen how easily those cheap chargers can cause phones to explode or catch on fire?
Someone else suggested Sarah could be allergic to the hair dye. Wouldn't that be something!? No more greasy, black emo fringe.

Reactions: 4

Worth a watch they don’t talk about the inghams directly but are alluding to things that we all have issue with

Reactions: 7

Worth a watch they don’t talk about the inghams directly but are alluding to things that we all have issue with
I watched this yesterday. I think Louise especially hit the nail on the head when she said that she limits how much of Darcy is shown, especially her personality as she wants it to be her own. Unlike the Inghams who seemingly force another persona onto their children rather than just letting them be themselves and away from scrutiny.

Also a very valid point that if you want to share your lives with people, you have to accept the criticism as well as the praise. Nobody has the right to silence an opinion, especially if you're choosing to put yourself in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

John Lewis have pulled their ads now as well. The list must be getting pretty long!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just off to report her account...

Reactions: 23
I reckon this will be their excuse not to go to Florida in the half term break....pretty sure that was the plan in October...rather than admit he may not be welcome...or that he fears the Florida police...do hope the baby is ok though...want no hate or harm to any of these children...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.