IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but my tummy looks like that at times and mines bloating due to a medical condition and nothing to do with pregnancy.

Am sure a lot of portly people have a round tummy...

Thinks it's more too many takeaways than baby to be honest

Reactions: 4
Maybe its diet/allergy related?

Not sure why she'd want to show it though...if that was me I'd be too embarrassed, although I guess she's expecting sympathy. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
That looks sore, no sympathy. Is Pupp rash not only in the last trimester?
From google it is usually the last trimester- but then Lazy is extra special and hopefully this is the karma bus catching her.

No idea what it is- maybe if she told a&e about the rash rather than her fake chest pains!!

Maybe creepy is trying to poison her??

Reactions: 1
For anyone who isn’t on Instagram ??? I just can’t ?
Clever photograph, look at the way the shade falls onto the top of the “bump” to accentuate the expected pregnant belly shape. Still looks like burger, chips and pies to me.

Reactions: 8
They probably told her exactly what it is was yesterday but it made a better story to say she had a suspected blood clot.

Does look like puppp if am honest.

Although them lips look nothing to do with puppp...to me that was caught from the act of fellatio!

Reactions: 2
If I were her I'd be straight to the hospital not posting online to thousands of little girls?!

Reactions: 4
If I were her I'd be straight to the hospital not posting online to thousands of little girls?!
I think we’ve established many times that this woman has her priorities very backwards but this has topped the lot. Rush to the hospital for an itch but not when her whole body is covered in a disgusting rash??

Reactions: 3
I had pupp and it looks exactly like that to me. Mine started at 37 weeks. I never realised before then how debilitating persistent itching could be. However as there is no risk to the baby the medical professionals won’t do anything. For info, statistically you’re more likely to be carrying a boy if you have this

Reactions: 2
I’d definitely head back to the hospital with that rash. She’s pregnant and so should be seen.
I’d be re washing all clothing and bedding with a hypo allergenic detergent and taking antihistamine.

Her bump could be a pregnancy bump. Don’t forget she wasn’t slim to start with so she will have a layer of fat over the stomach and not be firm like you see in the magazines. Quite a lot of women don’t have smooth toned tummies.

It ishuge for 12 is weeks though even for a woman who was a bit chubby and on her 4th pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
I've noticed Sarah never washing clothes or bedding before wearing or putting on. Might just be me but I always wash anything new that I've bought from the shops

Reactions: 5
I'm struggling to work out what the gain is to fake the last scan?
The Australian scan proves she is pregnant but as everyone has pointed out the baby has grown incredibly fast between the two scans?
A friend of mine had her 5th 3 months ago and didn’t start showing until almost 6 months. We used to joke about it all the time
No way is she only 11/12 weeks with that bump. I think she doesn’t want to give away how far along she is because Chris isn’t the father. If she was using ovulation sticks it was probably because she only wanted to do it when necessary. If she’s further along then Chris might realize they didn’t do the deed at that time. Yeah I’m reaching but two can play at that game I guess!

I've noticed Sarah never washing clothes or bedding before wearing or putting on. Might just be me but I always wash anything new that I've bought from the shops
I’ve also noticed the girls bedding is sometimes on for weeks before it’s changed. I wash bedding pillowcases etc every week just because I know how much sweat, skin cells etc get onto sheets UGH!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry but again their following is at such a young age why would you want to post that? Like way to give them nightmares. Yes it’s gross, yes it’s not nice but oversharing definitely isn’t caring.

Reactions: 3
Their new video is up and titled “something is very wrong” with a weird thumbnail of Sarah’s face and fat lips (hence the 2am hospital trip yesterday early morning) don’t really want to click on it because I’m not sure I really care that much... although I doubt she’ll say what the matter is on insta or anything like that bc it’ll be like “wannna no go watch the vlooggg”

so I was right yesterday when I said they'll be blaming the dog yesterday ?? Sarah is already planting the seed. Chris at the end saying how worried he is about Sarah saying it might be another night trip to a&e (sorry that can wait until the morning for the doctors!) his 'concerned' speech had absolutely no concern in his voice at all to say how worried he supposedly was

Reactions: 8
I cant believe they are blaming poor Prinny. Not the fact shes been sleeping in dingy hotel beds, travelling here, there and everywhere for the last 3 weeks, eating tit and probably using not very clean toilets/bathrooms by the looks of some of them places they stayed at. Poor Prinny, they just want rid of her at this point to Granny Jane! Also, Isla broke Issys phone charger. Sorry but that kid gets more annoying everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she was getting worse and worse through the day , they should have called their gp for an emergency appointment before they closed. She’s obviously not well and needs to be seen again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.