IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I’ve just checked their Facebook page just being nosey and all the posts are lovey dovey but this one perhaps caught my eye with the sheer lack of belief & it being put down to “girls being girls” like what I do not understand is there have been people either come forward to say “yeah I’m 25 and yet I had received messages off him also” which they don’t gain anything from telling anyone that information and why would it be something that would be made up?
(And obviously blind leading the blind, katrina is right up there commenting. Which is what I do not understand like if that happened within your family and so much tit came out about your own blood line & yet it wasn’t even to do with your family, only by marriage surely you would just steer clear of it? Especially when that would actually be best for your kids. Don’t associate yourself with the issues)
Embarrassing to see adult women defending them...their friends/family I can understand cos money talks but 'fans' who think they know them from a 20 min vlog? Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Embarrassing to see adult women defending them...their friends/family I can understand cos money talks but 'fans' who think they know them from a 20 min vlog? Pathetic.
I thought that too, even with all the evidence out there they are still willing to defend that disgusting turd. Are these the kind of women who wouldn’t believe their own daughters if they ever approached them after a similar experience. I’m sorry but they’re just as vile as Chris & Sarah. I really, really wish more people would feel confident to come forward. Hes been getting away with it for far too long!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just looked on her Instagram , new photos of skin reaction/allergy. It looks so painful! Any idea what it is?

There is a pregnancy rash called pupp which it could be. If it is that she will have it for the duration of the pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
In the third pic where she shows her tummy, her bump is looking pretty big considering she's only supposed to be what 12-14 weeks along? Granted it's her 4th but I've known a girl who was barely that big at full term with her 6th! could just be the camera angle but I am wondering if she is further along than she's letting on?

Reactions: 1
STIs that cause mouth problems that I know of are Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphillis and HPV.

Still don't understand the hospital visit yesterday never made sense. The story why she went was they were concerned about chest pains that started in the car of all places as they are going. I know she's thick and can't always convey info correctly but story didn't add up ..and there seemed to be a slip of tongue at one time over her nearly mentioning the blood test but she retracted. Yes because with Isla they gave her blood test first...all sounded dodgy and sounded like Chris expected her to stay in over night. What for an itchy rash???? Maybe she genuinely was bleeding yesterday. Why wouldn't she share that info? Seems so odd!

Reactions: 2
In the third pic where she shows her tummy, her bump is looking pretty big considering she's only supposed to be what 12-14 weeks along? Granted it's her 4th but I've known a girl who was barely that big at full term with her 6th! could just be the camera angle but I am wondering if she is further along than she's letting on?
Some people who shall we say are portly can get mistaken for being pregnant.

For anyone who isn’t on Instagram ??? I just can’t ?
Omg what the hell is that?! That’s gotta be something creepy has picked up and passed on surely? I’ve never seen anything like it! And that looks nothing like a ‘bump’ to me, just looks like she’s eaten far too much of the wrong thing and not moved anywhere near enough to shift any of that weight!

Surely that’s not an 11 week bump?!! Looks more like 16 weeks
It looks like it’s beinv pushed up fair, I suspect is a third pizza, the one thing she doesn’t like eating, a third sweets and other crap and a third baby. Why she thinks anyone wants to see that is beyond me ?

Reactions: 7
Doesn't the pregnancy rash pupp only affect the stomach area?
Not always to did think it started as a rule in areas where there are stretch marks though. Plus in the third trimester

However like anything anomalies happen

Reactions: 1
It looks like it’s beinv pushed up fair, I suspect is a third pizza, the one thing she doesn’t like eating, a third sweets and other crap and a third baby. Why she thinks anyone wants to see that is beyond me ?
The only place a photo like that belongs is in medical journals for research for qualified medics. But obviously the opinions of pre teens is valuable to creepy and lazy ?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.