IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a sister and as it's clear Katrina likes to put her face in everyone's business but surely and honestly the best thing Katrina could tell Sarah would be.. come off it these girls aren't lying are they. How many more have they been. She should be supporting her to leave the twit not saying the baby will fix everything and laughing that she'll get more time to sit on her arse again as he runs round even more after her. That's not love.
Katrina and the rest of the Dixon/ Ingham supporters are all in it for the money. Creepy and Lazy have been handing out cash (no trace to the Social Security) since this came out.
They all lack morals so don’t give a tit if he did it or not and the hush money is just a bonus.
Look how they all (Sarah included) still stick by and support that convicted paedophile brother of hers.
You can’t expect decency from these kind of people they have none. SCUM, SCUM, SCUM

Reactions: 15
I didn’t watch yesterday vlog but did skip through (paused and with an adblocker on) this morning just to see if they really are THAT stupid to keep the uniform in the background again! And he’s blurred that section out in her bedroom, I’m assuming yesterday it wasn’t blurred?
So obviously he’s reading on here or twitter under false accounts. The bloke is beyond creepy, his name serves him well. He totally doesn’t deserve kids, vile excuse of a human.
It definitely wasn't blured yesterday you could clearly see the blazer with the school banner on it and the school tie.

Chris barely edits the videos else he would have noticed that - just putting together a few sequencial clips and adding some music is a very quick and easy job. They obviously don't even bother to watch back the video before putting it live.

I can see them going down the saccone Joly route of selling their children's content - pre order the Ingham book and get a photo of the girls in their school uniform :rolleyes::oops:

Reactions: 5
I don't think she said exactly...just something like 'she was pregnant before this came out' and people took that as her meaning she was further along? Unless there was another comment I missed. Also they did that clickbait pregnancy thing a few weeks before, where she claimed Chris didn't know yet/she hadn't done a test, I think around mid June?
There was the whole prinny made a mess vlog, then the addressed it the next day. So the day prinny made a mess would have been the 15th June. She said she had been trying for 9 months to get pregnant using ovulation sticks etc so given that she “if”she got a positive result 11th July it is very possible she had done a test around that date in June and it had been negative.

Also he has gone back and blurred out the video of the uniform in the background as it wasn’t like that.

Reactions: 1
Just a theory and I don't know what I really believe but anything can be bought with the right amount of money. Say someone had a friend in the medical field then this sort of thing could easily be faked. I am purely speculating of course.
Then again, nothing really adds up with this family and they are full of surprises so who knows.
I am in agreement this pregnancy seems suspicious. The very first scan they attended screamed fake IMHO. I was convinced they were going down the miscarriage route, Hell they mentioned it in their vlogs enough. I do think it could still be faked with money and careful editing but how would they get to the point of ending the pregnancy, unless these trips to the hospital are building to something. Who knows!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone from Bradford recognise the building they were outside when they went to have their scan? Maybe that will give a further clue as to wether this is still an elaborate fake?
as im from bradford the only places they can go is mothercare or the local hospital there is one private place and that isnt not in the centre of town it is closer to where I live and i can not see them paying for it so i am going to say its fake

Do they show themselves actually inside the building or Dr's office? Or just standing outside? If they're just standing outside there's nothing to say they actually went in, is there? Do they actually discuss the baby with their kids in the vlogs like SJs and Family Fizz did, or is it implied but nothing actually said? You'd think the kids would be excited about a new baby, if there actually is one - Sienna & Mia from FF seemed thrilled with the thought of a new sibling, as did the SJ kids.

a reverse image search reveals that the images are unique and don't occur anywhere online (though the seach can't track what is on youtube that I am aware of)

a reverse image search reveals that the images are unique and don't occur anywhere online (though the seach can't track what is on youtube that I am aware of)
Didn’t one of her friends have a baby a few months ago? Could be her scan images.
I wouldn’t put anything past these two.

The thing that confuses me is that we saw Sarah laid on a bed and the 3 girls reacting to what they saw on the screen at the scan. I've always said this pregnancy was fake but struggling to work out how they'd manage to fake it when the girls were there

Reactions: 3
The thing that confuses me is that we saw Sarah laid on a bed and the 3 girls reacting to what they saw on the screen at the scan. I've always said this pregnancy was fake but struggling to work out how they'd manage to fake it when the girls were there
I agree it’s frustrating. If this was almost anyone else in the world I would have no doubt that she was pregnant but I still don’t believe them.
Surely even they wouldn’t involve the kids in a total set up..... but something doesn’t sit right with this pregnancy. Anyway let’s hope she has a healthy baby boy, another brother for all the girls.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure you did see her name on the scan in Australia, which would mean the UK one was the fake one?
I looked back at the Australia scan and it does indeed have her name and I also noticed it does state 11w 1 day on the monitor.

Reactions: 2
I do think she's really pregnant, her name was definitely on the scan in Australia. I bet she's enjoying everyone speculating that it's fake.

In regard to this hospital trip over itching, I feel it was a case of playing the concerned mother-to-be doing a dramatic dash to hospital for the sake of content. The fact that healthcare here is free and she would have had to pay for treatment in Australia to me just shows that she only cares when it doesn't cost her money - she appears to value money over her children's lives.

It's funny how if this was any other family, we would probably be saying 'oh his poor wife' but with Sarah it is difficult to have any sympathy. It's not like she doesn't have the finances to leave. If this was my husband, once I'd strung him up by his dangly bits, the first thing I'd do is get my children out of that situation. By staying with him and by not admitting to what he's done, she's telling her daughter's that this is an OK way for a man to behave. Those girls will end up thinking that it's normal for men to cheat or to message other girls. The fact that he alledgedly sent messages to a girl just 3 years older than his own step daughter and the mind boggles as to what the hell she is doing staying in that relationship.

Reactions: 11
I do think she's really pregnant, her name was definitely on the scan in Australia. I bet she's enjoying everyone speculating that it's fake.

In regard to this hospital trip over itching, I feel it was a case of playing the concerned mother-to-be doing a dramatic dash to hospital for the sake of content. The fact that healthcare here is free and she would have had to pay for treatment in Australia to me just shows that she only cares when it doesn't cost her money - she appears to value money over her children's lives.

It's funny how if this was any other family, we would probably be saying 'oh his poor wife' but with Sarah it is difficult to have any sympathy. It's not like she doesn't have the finances to leave. If this was my husband, once I'd strung him up by his dangly bits, the first thing I'd do is get my children out of that situation. By staying with him and by not admitting to what he's done, she's telling her daughter's that this is an OK way for a man to behave. Those girls will end up thinking that it's normal for men to cheat or to message other girls. The fact that he alledgedly sent messages to a girl just 3 years older than his own step daughter and the mind boggles as to what the hell she is doing staying in that relationship.
Sarah can’t see the wood for the trees! She is far to dependant on creepy Chris and that is why she won’t leave. She’s completely lazy. I mean she can’t do the school run ( strangely she has legs so she could walk) she can’t drive, can’t clean, can’t cook and can’t edit. With a baby on the way she’ll need him more then ever! It’s disgusting to think she’d stay with someone so creepy and disgusting even at the expense of her own children’s well-being. Also it’s not like she has the support of family because they are a bunch of dregs in society aswell.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t one of her friends have a baby a few months ago? Could be her scan images.
I wouldn’t put anything past these two.
that could be, an image search just shows they're photos that haven't been shared online before .

that could be, an image search just shows they're photos that haven't been shared online before .
I'm struggling to work out what the gain is to fake the last scan?
The Australian scan proves she is pregnant but as everyone has pointed out the baby has grown incredibly fast between the two scans?

Look at the date on this message to Creepy from a young girl (she mentions school in previous posts). He has clearly been chatting privately with lots of young girls right up to this coming out. EE86EF28-9001-499D-9C80-3C7DE3762494.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.