IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how today when Lazy is partaking in her favourite pastime...sitting on her ass. She isn’t feeling sick ?

Also is Isla annoying anyone else, I know she’s only 6 but seriously. They reveal where they’re off to and she has to mention that her tooth might fall out today...errr this is Isabelle’s day, not yours. Touching her presents, just grabby grabby, look at me, look at me. She’s irritating me a lot more than a small child should ?
Unfortunately whenever the kids have birthdays it’s NEVER just their day. My pet hate is whenever it’s one of their child’s birthday the other two get gifts aswell. I used to know a set of grandparents who did this and I never agreed. It’s like they’re afraid the other kids are going to miss out even though everyone gets a birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny how today when Lazy is partaking in her favourite pastime...sitting on her ass. She isn’t feeling sick ?

Also is Isla annoying anyone else, I know she’s only 6 but seriously. They reveal where they’re off to and she has to mention that her tooth might fall out today...errr this is Isabelle’s day, not yours. Touching her presents, just grabby grabby, look at me, look at me. She’s irritating me a lot more than a small child should ?
But that is how the youngest always is, that and the fact she’s pregnant so Isla won’t be the youngest, but for 6 years she has been babied etc so yes it is going to be difficult for her to adjust.
I feel like people are now looking at and picking up on every little things the girls do etc & yet it’s not dissimilar from how they have always been, but yes obviously all this tit could make them be problematic hence why they should have taken time off vlogging so they weren’t under the constant eye of others.

I think Isla's behavior is pretty typical to the circumstances with the new baby. Her place in the family feels threatened so she's trying to get more attention to feel secure. Her behavior really reflects on Sarah and Chris and them being utterly clueless on what those girls need. Factor in they've eaten absolute junk for the past two weeks, haven't had a steady routine or any winding down to prepare for school, well it's only natural for these kids to be acting out.

I am sure they also feel the stress of their Creepy dad. I do think they "know" to the extent of their ages. I am sure Sarah and Chris are not sheltering them from their arguments either.

When I was growing up the week before school started my mom would always get the school routine going so I wasn't blindsided when it started. These poor kids are going to be thrust right back into school with no prep time.

I don't blame the kids, they are a product of their environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Chris wahooing all the time is so irritating does he not realise just how stupid he sounds, I’d hate to be out for a meal and hear a 30 year old man acting like a child my god he really is embarrassing

Reactions: 18
So yesterdays vlogs photo before you start the video, (don't remember what it is called) is from todays vlog. Weird. Could he not get them exitingly posing for anything on saturday...

Reactions: 2
I think Isla's behavior is pretty typical to the circumstances with the new baby. Her place in the family feels threatened so she's trying to get more attention to feel secure. Her behavior really reflects on Sarah and Chris and them being utterly clueless on what those girls need. Factor in they've eaten absolute junk for the past two weeks, haven't had a steady routine or any winding down to prepare for school, well it's only natural for these kids to be acting out.

I am sure they also feel the stress of their Creepy dad. I do think they "know" to the extent of their ages. I am sure Sarah and Chris are not sheltering them from their arguments either.

When I was growing up the week before school started my mom would always get the school routine going so I wasn't blindsided when it started. These poor kids are going to be thrust right back into school with no prep time.

I don't blame the kids, they are a product of their environment.

But for me it’s the kind of behaviour I would flag up. Like touching Isabelle’s presents, that’s a no no, I would’ve asked her to pop it back, she’d already been shown it, as it was she then dropped it on the floor and momentarily lost it.
There are lots of little things she does that creepy and lazy just don’t pull her up on, I also don’t remember her ever being this irritating or maybe she is and they cut it out more.
I also have multiple personal experience of ‘older’ children becoming a sibling, either for the first time or already having older siblings already and I’ve not known any to react the way she has. The toddlers, yeah sure but not the 5/6/7/8 year olds. But as you say she’s a product of her environment, I don’t blame the kids either but i say what I see and she’s just been annoying me a ‘soooper doooper’ lot lately!

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately whenever the kids have birthdays it’s NEVER just their day. My pet hate is whenever it’s one of their child’s birthday the other two get gifts aswell. I used to know a set of grandparents who did this and I never agreed. It’s like they’re afraid the other kids are going to miss out even though everyone gets a birthday!
I know someone in real life who does this, she actually gifts it to the kid at the exact same time as the birthday child and then photographs them with their new scooter/bike/iPod/iPad and does a little social media post about it.
It’s not for me personally, birthdays are for the birthday child, it’s their special day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But for me it’s the kind of behaviour I would flag up. Like touching Isabelle’s presents, that’s a no no, I would’ve asked her to pop it back, she’d already been shown it, as it was she then dropped it on the floor and momentarily lost it.
There are lots of little things she does that creepy and lazy just don’t pull her up on, I also don’t remember her ever being this irritating or maybe she is and they cut it out more.
I also have multiple personal experience of ‘older’ children becoming a sibling, either for the first time or already having older siblings already and I’ve not known any to react the way she has. The toddlers, yeah sure but not the 5/6/7/8 year olds. But as you say she’s a product of her environment, I don’t blame the kids either but i say what I see and she’s just been annoying me a ‘soooper doooper’ lot lately!
You just have to compare her to Sienna for Family Fizz who took on having a new sibling like a champ. I do think Isla has regressed slightly, the day when they got the new camera and Sarah was trying to talk to it and Isla kept trying to take it off her was really annoying.

Reactions: 5
Watching these vlogs, I am getting so worried for Esme. She seems to be so withdrawn in a lot of them. She is definitely the unfavoured one. In some she looks really sad. I think she is going to need lots of professional help in the very near future. I really hope the new baby has Esmes gorgeous red hair. I really wish we could see her get more positive reactions from pervy dad and vile mother instead of either being ignored or her comments getting brushed aside. Stay strong Esme.

Reactions: 22
Watching these vlogs, I am getting so worried for Esme. She seems to be so withdrawn in a lot of them. She is definitely the unfavoured one. In some she looks really sad. I think she is going to need lots of professional help in the very near future. I really hope the new baby has Esmes gorgeous red hair. I really wish we could see her get more positive reactions from pervy dad and vile mother instead of either being ignored or her comments getting brushed aside. Stay strong Esme.
There was a bit in one of the Singapore vlogs where Isla kept doing this thing with her nose whilst they were eating and kept being filmed...then I think Issy joined in or did something as she was sat next to her. Esme must've been sat next to Chris/opposite from them and she was like 'I can touch my nose with my tongue! Look' (or something like that) and she wasn't filmed/kept being ignored whilst Isla and Issy were filmed...I felt bad for her as she sounded excited. Obviously we don't see everything and maybe they did watch/praise her for it, but she def seems to have middle child syndrome. :(

Reactions: 4
It must hurt knowing your little sister celebrated her birthday in Florida and your elder sister had her birthday in Singapore and you spent yours in a cinema in Leeds!

Reactions: 11
Those texts and inappropriate messages to a 16yr old girl were PROVEN to be from him and he has never denied this.
What is illegal is that this incident occurred in a US state where the age is 18, therefore he could still be prosecuted as a sex offender in that country.
Here’s hoping that if he is ever stupid enough to set foot in the USA he’s detained for a hell of a lot longer than he was in Australia.
He needs better advice than some friend of Sarah’s who played at being a legal secretary for a couple of years.?
That’s true but chris would go to court in the uk and as the legal age of consent is 16 he wouldn’t be classed as a pedalo , in fact I don’t know whether messages would class you as that at all , if the people hadn’t ever met , I think that would be grooming .
It does suck obviously but the law is very black and white and even if something is disgusting it’s not always illegal

I don't disagree. And as a parent these are things I would flag as well and try to reassure and curb the behavior. But given who her parents are that won't happen, they are two self absorbed chavs who are desperate to save their brand and don't give a tit about their kids except how much money they can bring in.

I just refuse to blame the kids for their behavior, especially the younger two.

Reactions: 3
I think that for all their piles of presents, holidays and trips to tacky theme parks all three children lack any meaningful parental attention. Even before all this came out it was obvious that Creepy and Lazy used any form of technology as a makeshift babysitter.
Creepy and Lazy have no idea what is age appropriate, be it that Granny game to unsuitable films. One of the reasons that the girls play up to the camera is for a “GOOD GIRL” comment from one of them.
They have always been crap, self-absorbed parents which has been highlighted even more since Creepy was outed as a perv.

Reactions: 10
That’s true but chris would go to court in the uk and as the legal age of consent is 16 he wouldn’t be classed as a pedalo , in fact I don’t know whether messages would class you as that at all , if the people hadn’t ever met , I think that would be grooming .
It does suck obviously but the law is very black and white and even if something is disgusting it’s not always illegal
In the US, where the illegal events happened it is a felony what he did. Soliciting a minor with the intent to meet with the minor and engage in sexual activity is a felony. He sent her messages (soliciting) encouraged her to meet up to skinny dip (sexual activity). The age of consent in Florida (some states in the south vary) is 18. He committed a crime in Florida. End of.

Reactions: 5
My Daughter who is 13 next month made sure to tell me never to get her a Pandora bracelet for her birthday after we watched tonight's vlog, she despises that family so much and she even said they over indulge on gifts because they can't parent properly and think materialistic things are more important then love and family bonding.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t say he would go to court in the UK, I said if he was STUPID enough to go back to the USA where his actions were illegal. So yes he could be convicted of a sexual offence in that country which is what grooming would come under.
The Florida police are fully aware of these allegations and he WILL be questioned if he returns.

Reactions: 3
Not sure how it works, but would they waste taxpayer money on putting a non-citizen through the justice system? They'd just ban him permanently from the country.

Reactions: 1
Not sure how it works, but would they waste taxpayer money on putting a non-citizen through the justice system? They'd just ban him permanently from the country.
They can put out a warrant for his arrest and if he steps foot in the country he can be extradited to Florida for due process. They will most likely not extradite him from the UK but if he tries to come here he can be arrested. Perhaps just for questioning or for more, depends on where the Orlando Police are in their investigation. Best not show up in the US, Chris.

Reactions: 4
They can put out a warrant for his arrest and if he steps foot in the country he can be extradited to Florida for due process. They will most likely not extradite him from the UK but if he tries to come here he can be arrested. Perhaps just for questioning or for more, depends on where the Orlando Police are in their investigation. Best not show up in the US, Chris.
Interesting. He would likely contest any charges which would mean a trial. Seems pointless since if convicted they'd just ban him as his sentence. He wouldn't serve jail time as he's a UK resident. The good thing is he would have a criminal record which would show up on Interpol anywhere he travels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.