IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. He would likely contest any charges which would mean a trial. Seems pointless since if convicted they'd just ban him as his sentence. He wouldn't serve jail time as he's a UK resident. The good thing is he would have a criminal record which would show up on Interpol anywhere he travels.
He wouldn't serve jail time because he's a UK resident? Interesting comment. Not entirely realistic but interesting POV. He would mostly like NOT go to trial because there is concrete evidence against him and he wouldn't want to risk harsher penalties. He would likely be advised to take a plea deal which would send him back to the UK with a conviction. Canada and Australia would never admit him again. Not sure about other British territories but their globe trotting dreams of visiting every McDonald's on each continent will never happen, so sad. So much agriculture they will miss because Chris Ingham is a disgusting perv.

Reactions: 7
I'll just be interested to see what happens when he goes through immigration if he tries to go to America again in the not too distant future. If he thought he had a hard time in Australia then... :eek:

Reactions: 5
He wouldn't serve jail time because he's a UK resident? Interesting comment. Not entirely realistic but interesting POV. He would mostly like NOT go to trial because there is concrete evidence against him and he wouldn't want to risk harsher penalties. He would likely be advised to take a plea deal which would send him back to the UK with a conviction. Canada and Australia would never admit him again. Not sure about other British territories but their globe trotting dreams of visiting every McDonald's on each continent will never happen, so sad. So much agriculture they will miss because Chris Ingham is a disgusting perv.
I don't think I explained that well. What I meant is, they wouldn't keep someone in a foreign country to serve a sentence. Or would they? Would it extend to the UK and he'd have to go to jail there?

Wow the skydiving vlog hasn't even managed 100k views. :ROFLMAO:
Was there just me watching that and hoping that the airflow would stop when he was 20 feet up and he’d land smug face first into the canvas?

Reactions: 13
I'll just be interested to see what happens when he goes through immigration if he tries to go to America again in the not too distant future. If he thought he had a hard time in Australia then... :eek:
I get flustered even when I'm declaring my tea bags:ROFLMAO: Couldn't imagine trying to get through with anything serious hanging over my head!

Not sure if this has already been discussed. But looks like aunty Dianne has some fresh dirt on Sarah today?
20180903_210128.jpg

She claims these screenshots show a conversation between her and Sarah's Mum regarding a secret love child Sarah's Dad had with someone else.
Screenshot_20180903-210014_Twitter.jpg
20180903_210040.jpg

Reactions: 3
Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to try to go to the states. Sarah saying it was a special place for them, I never went to Florida as a child. It might have been good for a once in a lifetime thing, but there's so many interesting places out there.

Sarah and Chris are awful parents, but sadly I think thats just average parenting for many these days.

That candy floss was almost as tall as isla. Also that huge soda drink they were drinking from when dehydrated due to the hot weather. Just have water!

They're going to end up will all sorts of health conditions feeding those girls nothing but junk.

Reactions: 2
Wow :oops: Wonder if the rest of the family knows that?
I think the Ingham/Dixon trolls have made a grave mistake by taking on Karma. Two solicitor’s letters and she’s still bringing out more of that scummy family’s dirt.
She fights as dirty as they do AND she knows where all the bodies are buried. I hope she never shuts up?

Reactions: 21
It must hurt knowing your little sister celebrated her birthday in Florida and your elder sister had her birthday in Singapore and you spent yours in a cinema in Leeds!
In one of the vlogs she commented on this, to be told by lazy 'you went to the cinema'. I used to think it was unfair we were all ways on holiday for my brother's birthday but not mine - truth was brother was born mid August and his birthday allways clashed with our family holiday and my birthday as in term time and I usually had to go to school! It all seemed so unfair, and our holidays were all ways in a small touring caravan on a cheap UK campsite. I can see why esme would be aggrieved with birthdays being spent in Florida and Singapore when her treat was the local pictures ... no amount of popcorn makes up for that.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I don't feel that sorry for Esmé over the not being away for her birthday thing. I don't think any of those girls are deprived of material things. I don't think at the time even Esmé was actually *that* bothered although clearly it must have affected her on some level. What really got me was the way Creepy was so dismissive. It bothers me to think that if he's that lacking in awareness over something so explicit, what else does he miss about Esme? It's all very well moving her to an independent school but I remember Sarah saying in the vlog where they mentioned she was going to the feeder school for Isabelle's school because obviously they wanted the girls to go to the same High School. That's all well and good but unless they've put time and effort into making sure that's the right school for Esmé, how is she going to thrive any more there? (BTW I'm a Special Needs Teacher - not saying that to be all "I know what I'm talking about", just wanted to be clear I wasn't ragging on Creepy and Lazy for the sake of it :p).

Just caught up from my last reading point...

So what is can gather is Chris is wooing like a greyhound a lot. It's not the way to be a cool dad..or have a close relationship with your children. It's all about trust and respect which surely when he wants to actually be that relatable Dad when the kids are older he's totally blown that with what's happened. Teenagers are not fools... Dad's and Mums who sleep around aren't favoured as a whole. Especially as kids of a certain age blame themselves...

I do think it's hilarious though that he hides his ginger hair as much as possible even if his beanie means he's a stinky sweaty mess to hide his roots...keeps a t shirt on in the pool case a stray ginger chest is seen on camera however whips off his trousers at a drop of a hat to show his glowing ginger pubes.....

The thought of him shaving down there is just not worth considering..not going there!!!!

I have to say I don't feel that sorry for Esmé over the not being away for her birthday thing. I don't think any of those girls are deprived of material things. I don't think at the time even Esmé was actually *that* bothered although clearly it must have affected her on some level. What really got me was the way Creepy was so dismissive. It bothers me to think that if he's that lacking in awareness over something so explicit, what else does he miss about Esme? It's all very well moving her to an independent school but I remember Sarah saying in the vlog where they mentioned she was going to the feeder school for Isabelle's school because obviously they wanted the girls to go to the same High School. That's all well and good but unless they've put time and effort into making sure that's the right school for Esmé, how is she going to thrive any more there? (BTW I'm a Special Needs Teacher - not saying that to be all "I know what I'm talking about", just wanted to be clear I wasn't ragging on Creepy and Lazy for the sake of it :p).
I think Sarah and Chris have made holidays though in to such an amazing thing ..I mean they sit in vlogs thanking the ifam for making all the travel possible.
Plus children see in black and white at that age; in my town when the snow hits which is very little there are schools that always shut and ones that do not. Some are junior schools, some infants. It always causes upset with the children who have to go to school as their school is open and their siblings do not as their school will be closed. So I can see why Esme feels rubbish even though logically it might not be possible to go on holiday due to school schedules. Which she will understand when she is older. Just not this minute.

All the children are spoilt all year round. I don't think Esme and Isla understand this, it's just normal for them.
Issy I think probably gets it to some degree and I think there will come a time she will be embarrassed by it.

I don't begrudge anyone for spoiling their children but I don't think this is true spoiling it's more a keeping up with the Jones type spoiling or an unhealthy obsession with spoiling

Reactions: 4
Finding it interesting that the last two vlogs have dropped in numbers a fair bit but tonight's has hit nearly 90k viewers already. Has payday meant a purchase of new views for tonight's vlog?

In the space of 20 mins the views on tonight's vlog has climbed from 88k to 104k. Considering most of their viewers would be in bed by now (school tomorrow and all that), I'd say they're buying views by the buckets load. They always brag about how their birthday and Christmas vids get the most views, but considering the last few have barely hit 150k it's just a bit strange that the "birthday haul" vid all of a sudden jumps in views. What do you all think?

Reactions: 3
Finding it interesting that the last two vlogs have dropped in numbers a fair bit but tonight's has hit nearly 90k viewers already. Has payday meant a purchase of new views for tonight's vlog?
From their history that is probably really low views for a birthday Vlog. Compared with the last 2 years where they racked in millions of views. 12th Bday-4.8m; 11th Bday 18m.

And a snippet from creepy last year! He really is an arrogant prick!

Attachments

In the space of 20 mins the views on tonight's vlog has climbed from 88k to 104k. Considering most of their viewers would be in bed by now (school tomorrow and all that), I'd say they're buying views by the buckets load. They always brag about how their birthday and Christmas vids get the most views, but considering the last few have barely hit 150k it's just a bit strange that the "birthday haul" vid all of a sudden jumps in views. What do you all think?
I think you are correct and they have also bought likes and comments on tonight’s vlog.
Look at the figures for those against last nights vlog, exact same number of views of about 115k but the likes and comments on tonight’s are almost double. Yet the dislikes (more likely to be true) are the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.