IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they’re back home there is one thing that I’m hoping they will change.......
THAT bleeping FLAMINGO QUILT COVER ON IZZY’S BED ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has already been discussed. But looks like aunty Dianne has some fresh dirt on Sarah today?
View attachment 605

She claims these screenshots show a conversation between her and Sarah's Mum regarding a secret love child Sarah's Dad had with someone else.
View attachment 606View attachment 607

Off topic
If I ever get a message from someone who over uses “lol” or “haha” in their reply.
They can wait at least 3/5 working days before they get a reply and then they probably won’t hear from me again.

Also off topic. Can we all take a moment to think of prinny. Back in the evil clutches of the ingham clan with the fear of being sent to the “groomers” hanging over her floppy lil ears with every mail online on sun update ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog. Did Sarah seriously start it with "this is a special day for me" ?

Reactions: 7
ginger.png

Had a video suggestion come up on Youtube. It was a photo montage for princess Isla to celebrate her 4th birthday. Still looks creepy AF but here is Chris with his (presumably) natural hair. It didn't become dark again until Isla was maybe one or so.

Esme does not look like a well little girl. So exhausted, I could barely make out what she was saying in parts of the vlog tonight she was so erratic.
Have we seen her eat anything recently? She's probably on some sort of hunger strike, it would be the only attention she gets!
When they came off that Mummy ride and she grabbed the drink, did they not think to take bottles of water for their young children for a whole day spent in 35 degree heat! Scumbags.

Reactions: 5
Also the bed set up, creepy and lazy have a king size, they put their 3 kids into a double?! I’m sorry but what?? Why not let your kids have room to stretch their legs out and you 2 take the double.
They are unbelievably selfish.
But they need room for the suitcase fortress for Sarah to put between them.

Reactions: 4
Hideous bracelet & too much money for a 13th birthday gift. Tacky Tacky Tacky.
I was bought a pandora bracelet a couple years ago as a present and had nothing but problems as when there are not enough charms it started to really pinch the skin. I ended up returning it and buying something much more useful. I can’t see this kind of bracelet having much use if I’m honest. The charms are like £30-£50 a time. I doubt she’d be able to wear for school and when they’re not at school they’re on holiday where they’re either at the beach or in the pool so she still won’t be able to wear it. It’ll Probably end up sitting in the draw

Reactions: 3
Esme does not look like a well little girl. So exhausted, I could barely make out what she was saying in parts of the vlog tonight she was so erratic.
Have we seen her eat anything recently? She's probably on some sort of hunger strike, it would be the only attention she gets!
When they came off that Mummy ride and she grabbed the drink, did they not think to take bottles of water for their young children for a whole day spent in 35 degree heat! Scumbags.
There was a vlog a couple of days ago where she wasn't hungry and they just ordered her some chips...she said she'd had a subway and Sarah was like 'that was 7 hours ago'.

Reactions: 2
Ahaha at the end of the vlog Sarah has just hopped out of the shower, her hair is up in a towel and it's almost time for bed, yet she has freshly applied mascara! Why?!

Has Pandora commented on if it was sponsored or not? They tried to make it look all brand friendly.

That's a disgusting amount of packaging for the over priced pandora stuff. Not sure why people still buy that, it's surprising that charm bracelets have even got a second wind.

I was bought a pandora bracelet a couple years ago as a present and had nothing but problems as when there are not enough charms it started to really pinch the skin. I ended up returning it and buying something much more useful. I can’t see this kind of bracelet having much use if I’m honest. The charms are like £30-£50 a time. I doubt she’d be able to wear for school and when they’re not at school they’re on holiday where they’re either at the beach or in the pool so she still won’t be able to wear it. It’ll Probably end up sitting in the draw
I've got to admit I have a pandora bracelet and I love it. I only wear it for special occasions but each charms represents something important to me! ?

Reactions: 5
Presuming that they bought and paid for that Pandora jewellery in Australia the total cost was 229 Aus Dollars or about £129 (uk)
Still think she would have been better off with a pair of neat gold stud earrings for school.

Just watched the vlog. Did Sarah seriously start it with "this is a special day for me" ?
It’s payday in the Ingham household when it’s a birthday ? Sarah will need new duvets now they are back - obviously can’t wash any just buy new ones from Asda!

View attachment 618

Had a video suggestion come up on Youtube. It was a photo montage for princess Isla to celebrate her 4th birthday. Still looks creepy AF but here is Chris with his (presumably) natural hair. It didn't become dark again until Isla was maybe one or so.
That hairline!!!! ??
Hmmm this was clearly before he mastered the art of disguising his receding hair line by holding the camera at a jaunty angle.
You can see just how bald he would be if he didn’t obsessively nurture that emo comb over.
I’m all for balding heads, they can look great btw, I’m just against sad sacks like Chris who try to cling onto their youth and think they are deceiving us.

In other news, thought the girls excitement at going to Universal was pretty muted, I bet Isabelle would have preferred a day shopping and swimming. But that wouldn’t have hit the “views” in their tiny minds so they had to saddle up, get their game faces on and go and earn some dollars for the parents to fritter on cars they can’t drive and a House they are scared to live in.
Please can someone tell Isabelle to stop saying “super” excited. Cheesy, cringy and fake. ?

she sure did ... its all about her... surprised she doesnt get chris to buy her pressies on the girls birthdays.

So who reckons they sent Isla to school today? (The older two start tomorrow, right?)

So who reckons they sent Isla to school today? (The older two start tomorrow, right?)
I think vile mother may have rung them and said "Isla won't be at school for a while as there are personal problems within our family and I am worried she may not be able to cope with anyone asking her questions of a personal nature. As I'm not there to guide her on her answer I think it's best for her to stay at home for a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.