IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah puts a lot of pressure on the kids to be contantly doing thing's and performing in front of the camera. they literally will spend a entire day at school and want to wind down after a long day, but they can't because sarahs has the car packed ready to tell them, their about to head off again on another faked surprise. then they do clubs, have to homework. they seem to never get time to themselves. but for sarah her day begins when they finish school. cause i imagine all they do in the day is sit on the coach with a cup of tea.
Exactly it's to much for them, especially Esme and Isla, they're both so little! I'm honestly suprised none of them have come down with any serious illness yet or collapsed from exhaustion!

Reactions: 1
I think that Esme is worrying about going to her new school. Combine that with the sheer exhaustion of this badly-planned holiday and the undue stress that the girls will have picked up on and you have one little stressed child.
We have been told in the past that Esme in particular does not cope well with change, but when has the welfare of their children ever come before making money with that selfish pair.
Didn't Esme change schools last year too? Could be making it up in my head!

I watch snippets so only about 5 vlogs in total and to be honest they bore me to tears! So in one ear...out the other

Sarah puts a lot of pressure on the kids to be contantly doing thing's and performing in front of the camera. they literally will spend a entire day at school and want to wind down after a long day, but they can't because sarahs has the car packed ready to tell them, their about to head off again on another faked surprise. then they do clubs, have to homework. they seem to never get time to themselves. but for sarah her day begins when they finish school. cause i imagine all they do in the day is sit on the coach with a cup of tea.
Sarah actually has said that...she sat on her arse reading a magazine. Chris took girls to school did all the housework..collected kids from school. Sarah apparently cooked or pinged the microwave for beans and popped the toaster...no doubt Chris tidied up after then declared it was 50/50 with housework she wouldn't have it any other way... Everyone else thinking that's not 50/50 love I guess she failed remedial maths then!

Reactions: 2
Didn't Esme change schools last year too? Could be making it up in my head!

I watch snippets so only about 5 vlogs in total and to be honest they bore me to tears! So in one ear...out the other
I don’t think so, wasn’t that when they started sorting this one out for her as there was no places at the time. Although it is the Junior School of Isabelle’s they aren’t in the same campus or anything so she won’t see her during the day.

Finally had a reply from Jeremy Wright, basically telling me that I need to contact the Home Office. Interestingly, top story published on Home Office website today is this https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tackling-child-sexual-exploitation-online
One quote being that Sajid Javid is expecting technology companies to 'stop child grooming taking place on their platforms'
I'm going to email him about this case and see what, if anything, can be done. I don't know if anyone else wants to, I'm thinking strength in numbers. The email address I got told to contact is [email protected]

Reactions: 7
Finally had a reply from Jeremy Wright, basically telling me that I need to contact the Home Office. Interestingly, top story published on Home Office website today is this https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tackling-child-sexual-exploitation-online
One quote being that Sajid Javid is expecting technology companies to 'stop child grooming taking place on their platforms'
I'm going to email him about this case and see what, if anything, can be done. I don't know if anyone else wants to, I'm thinking strength in numbers. The email address I got told to contact is [email protected]
Thanks, I will email

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure whether this has been posted or not as I have been on holiday but it seems as though they have lost all rights to use the music at last!
Just seen this on the real inghams instagram. Maybe he knew it was coming hence why they were going over the top with putting the music through every vlog. I would imagine today’s vlog has already been uploaded ready to go since they are likely flying home today and land at 4pm (if they are on that Norwegian flight from Singapore).

So he will be home to face the music!! ? or not in his case! Would be tomorrow the music should be gone!! ?

Just seen this on the real inghams instagram. Maybe he knew it was coming hence why they were going over the top with putting the music through every vlog. I would imagine today’s vlog has already been uploaded ready to go since they are likely flying home today and land at 4pm (if they are on that Norwegian flight from Singapore).

So he will be home to face the music!! ? or not in his case! Would be tomorrow the music should be gone!! ?
It gives me great satisfaction they can no longer use the music, although unfortunately their fans probably won’t see there is a problem as I’m sure they’ll just make some excuse that they’ve decided to upload a new intro.
If I see anyone commenting on the vlogs as to what happened I’m going to kindly inform them!

Reactions: 8
They Will put a spin on changing the song for a new school year or some bull and all the Ifam will believe it, or of course it will be the trolls fault! Either way they’ll take no responsibility for having it taken off them

I’m not sure whether this has been posted or not as I have been on holiday but it seems as though they have lost all rights to use the music at last!
Aww I was looking forward to having a word with them at power of video in Belfast this weekend! Glad they done something at last!

How do you think they'll spin a new intro? "Oh we just really wanted a change!" or will they go the guilt route? "Horrible, horrible trolls have deliberately and viciously sabotaged our intro. For no reason at all. We're just normal, hardworking people and don't deserve this. We never do anything wrong and aren't responsible for the consequences of our choices, everything happening to us is everyone else's fault".

Reactions: 8
How do you think they'll spin a new intro? "Oh we just really wanted a change!" or will they go the guilt route? "Horrible, horrible trolls have deliberately and viciously sabotaged our intro. For no reason at all. We're just normal, hardworking people and don't deserve this. We never do anything wrong and aren't responsible for the consequences of our choices, everything happening to us is everyone else's fault".
It'll definitely be the second option. I still can't believe he tried to compare him being reported to when an ex makes a bogus claim to border security like saying someone has a knife when they don't.

Reactions: 3
That just means they've removed him from the affiliate programme, how do we know they won't be allowed to use epidemic sounds all together?

Reactions: 3
That just means they've removed him from the affiliate programme, how do we know they won't be allowed to use epidemic sounds all together?
I'm not sure what the affliate/ambassador programme entails...I'm guessing it makes them some money or is like a referral thing? Or that it allows them free access to the music in exchange for a link in description or something? So maybe now they'd have to pay...I'm not sure they'd be able to block them for using the music completely.

Surely Epidemic Sound has revoked all permissions. Even if they are willing to pay, Epidemic Sound can reject their business.

Surely Epidemic Sound has revoked all permissions. Even if they are willing to pay, Epidemic Sound can reject their business.
I'd hope so, but their tweet only mentions taking him away from the referrals programme.

I don't know either mayday but something like that. It's 100 for them to use the music themself with an account so I'm sure they would pay that to rub it in peoples faces that they still have their theme song.

Theme song is still there, I really think people are misinterpreting what epidemic sounds are saying (unfortunately).

Theme song is still there, I really think people are misinterpreting what epidemic sounds are saying (unfortunately).
I think it's an easy thing to misinterpret because having them play the song on their youtube channel looks bad for Epidemic, it looks like they are okay with it. If taking them off their affiliate program doesn't include removing their rights to the song then they need to look at their own policies and revise them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.