IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just caught up with all these,ive just come back from Flamingoland and in 4 nights we ave done more than these have done in 3 weeks,we got up close to wallabies, saw tigers being fed,penguins with their babies, my son held a parrot,my daughter befriended a peacock who wouldnt leave her alone and we experienced feeding giraffes as well as seeing scouting forgirls and the theme park all for a fraction of the cost,we also ate a lot of our own food in the caravan, weve made brilliant lasting memories for our children and a lot of firsts happened on this holiday, also very interesting I heard two young girls arund issys age speaking in a queue for oneofthe rides, onementioned that she was surprised that the Inghams havent ever vlogged there as its local and the other said he would be kicked out because hes known as a major perv amongst the kids , she went on to say that her parents would have something to say if she saw them, the other girl saidshe was a member of the IFAM once but has unsubscribed , I was gagging to say good on you Girl

I sure hope they don't go to flamingoland, we're pretty local and have annual passes so go a fair bit, I know id no way be able to keep my mouth shut if I saw him there, watch out for an upcoming vlog "crazy woman gets sooooooper angry at poor Chris" or "hater ruins our family day out" hmm now im thinking maybe it would be a good thing to see them there LOL....runs to get placards ready!!!

on a brighter note, glad you had so much fun there, its a lovely place with plenty to do for sure

Reactions: 3
I sure hope they don't go to flamingoland, we're pretty local and have annual passes so go a fair bit, I know id no way be able to keep my mouth shut if I saw him there, watch out for an upcoming vlog "crazy woman gets sooooooper angry at poor Chris" or "hater ruins our family day out" hmm now im thinking maybe it would be a good thing to see them there LOL....runs to get placards ready!!!

on a brighter note, glad you had so much fun there, its a lovely place with plenty to do for sure
haha, I can imagine the noise they would make there, it was our second time there and each time its been so much fun and different things added, they would only go there if it was a free day out, but to get up close to the wallabies really made us all smile, one hopped right into our path and stopped to check us all out so amazing for my children to see, also lemurs where just wandering around us, my children have loved every singleminute but that was the highlight for them and thanks for your kind words

Reactions: 1
If they are in Singapore, maybe Sarah got a bit... "confused" and counted the Whitsunday Islands as another country. :oops:

If they are in Singapore, maybe Sarah got a bit... "confused" and counted the Whitsunday Islands as another country. :oops:
They are back in Singapore! So maybe she did get confused? But like again surely you’d research where you’re going??‍♀

I feel like they won’t ever be able to have a comfortable trip there, especially to Disneyland/any theme park, without people tweeting/messaging wherever they are. no matter how secret they try & keep it, they don’t do very good jobs of it. You would think they would know better but from how they’ve been acting, they truly think they can do anything. My thing is, even if they go to Disneylan Paris, the same thing will happen there because sorry but there would just be a level of unease.. or actually anywhere bc when they went to stay at forest holidays after everything broke, it was exactly the same..
Holly vlogs has previously said that disney themselves are investigating them. Disney dont like bad publicity at all and are so protective of the brand. I honestly think he will be banned from the parks already

Reactions: 9
Holly vlogs has previously said that disney themselves are investigating them. Disney dont like bad publicity at all and are so protective of the brand. I honestly think he will be banned from the parks already
Which will be interesting considering the fuss sarah made about not going last year so they would be going this year.. but I can totally understand that from Disneyland’s POV like even though it’s a different country, I would feel weird seeing him and I am an adult, let alone being around that age. Like it’s just strange.

Thank god they are not in Japan, I don't need them spreading their vile selves in my favourite Country.

Reactions: 2
I see we got a tour of the hotel room tonight, still not enough beds but at least they don’t have to share them with bed bugs this time.
They are such chavs, Creepy and the girls all going out for a nice evening meal wearing the same clothes that they’ve had on since 5:30am. Can’t you just tell that they have never eaten authentic Indian food and only Creepy and Esme looked like they enjoyed it. Their only previous experience of anything other than burgers is a 2min microwave meal from Asda.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice when Chris was talking about the flight they were about to take, and one of the girls said “there’s no TVs” he gave them a look and made a sound rather rudely! Those poor girls! I hope Disney is investigating them and if I ever seem them around Leeds and he has his camera out, I will certainly demand he deletes any footage of me in it right there and then!

Reactions: 5
I see we got a tour of the hotel room tonight, still not enough beds but at least they don’t have to share them with bed bugs this time.
They are such chavs, Creepy and the girls all going out for a nice evening meal wearing the same clothes that they’ve had on since 5:30am. Can’t you just tell that they have never eaten authentic Indian food and only Creepy and Esme looked like they enjoyed it. Their only previous experience of anything other than burgers is a 2min microwave meal from Asda.
I don’t understand why none of the apartments/hotels they have booked has been big enough for 5 people. Even Cairns where they stayed almost a week only had 4 proper beds, and Izzy is always on the floor!! Why doesn’t Chris take the mattress on the floor since he is up late editing/on the prowl anyway.

So how high do we think Isabelles "not wanting present" pile was today

Reactions: 8
I don't get why the no TVs on the plane was a thing, they've been to Australia on budget airlines and have loads of devices. Even when I'm in business or on Qatar airways economy I never even use the TVs as have a tablet and laptop.

Now she does a room tour as it's not a seamen stained dive.

Chris really gets a bit too excited about Singapore skyline, the hotel wasn't even that high up it was an average view.

They go out for an Indian and manage to dodge vegetables for yet another day. None of the onion, garlic or ginger would add up to a portion. Those poor girls could get rickets. Creapy was annoyed that the bottles of water were $25 and he had loads. Idiot.

Every time he does wooohooo I think he's a tit covers band

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Dianne/Karma posted her solicitors letters on Twitter...one of them (the one that tells her not to mention Sarah's brother Damiam) says she's required to reimburse them of legal costs between £10,000-£15,000. :ROFLMAO: They must be spending loads then.

Lovely family:

“Big Up” to our man on here Robert Mcbanter for the shout out to tattle.life on his latest excellent Prinny Woo skit. Check it out on twitter, we’re in a rap song.
(and that’s as “down with the kids” as I get, Motown for me all the way)
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it ?

Reactions: 7
Why didn't he take that bloody beanie off if it was 35 degrees???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.