IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as they've been tired the whole holiday and have two long flights left, they are going to be bleeping tired.

And that's before you add on how exausted they will feel from being (super super) anxious about the Chris (allegedly) grooming young girls.

Really does suck as I'm sure it will affect all of the girls a lot even if they don't fully understand everything.
The girls never seem effected by the jetlag from America (it killed me for weeks last time I went!) I do wonder if this will be different. Isabelle will have to go straight into school work too and it's secondary school so it'll be harder! Doesn't she also do 8-4?

Long time lurker!
Does anyone know of any ways to watch this dreadfull family without giving them any views?

The girls never seem effected by the jetlag from America (it killed me for weeks last time I went!) I do wonder if this will be different. Isabelle will have to go straight into school work too and it's secondary school so it'll be harder! Doesn't she also do 8-4?
I guess it depends what time their flight is and how that will work out but I personally would say that tbh they all do look tired and have been sleeping a lot so even if they get a good night sleep the night before school, I would say that they will seriously struggle (if I remember rightly I think Esme did when they came back from Florida earlier on in the year?) which this will be even worse... will be interesting to see what they’re doing at the weekend after they’re back though because usually they’re always super duper fun filled but I do hope that they aren’t and the girls get some rest. Sarah had said that they had 2 more holidays planned for this year so I doubt that they’ll even be able to look forward to a chilled half term. Which I do just think is sad, like hanging out with your friends over the holidays is actually kinda what solidifies the relationship I would say? And if everyone is talking about how they met up and did this that and the other, no matter what adventure they’ve been on, there will be some sense of isolation.

Reactions: 2
I guess it depends what time their flight is and how that will work out but I personally would say that tbh they all do look tired and have been sleeping a lot so even if they get a good night sleep the night before school, I would say that they will seriously struggle (if I remember rightly I think Esme did when they came back from Florida earlier on in the year?) which this will be even worse... will be interesting to see what they’re doing at the weekend after they’re back though because usually they’re always super duper fun filled but I do hope that they aren’t and the girls get some rest. Sarah had said that they had 2 more holidays planned for this year so I doubt that they’ll even be able to look forward to a chilled half term. Which I do just think is sad, like hanging out with your friends over the holidays is actually kinda what solidifies the relationship I would say? And if everyone is talking about how they met up and did this that and the other, no matter what adventure they’ve been on, there will be some sense of isolation.
I'm curious what the holidays will be...I don't think they'd be stupid enough to go back to Florida so soon. I'm guessing one will be Disneyland Paris either during half term or Christmas.

Long time lurker!
Does anyone know of any ways to watch this dreadfull family without giving them any views?
I'm not sure if there's a hooktube alternative yet...I've just been watching using adblocker and posting recaps.

just caught up with all these,ive just come back from Flamingoland and in 4 nights we ave done more than these have done in 3 weeks,we got up close to wallabies, saw tigers being fed,penguins with their babies, my son held a parrot,my daughter befriended a peacock who wouldnt leave her alone and we experienced feeding giraffes as well as seeing scouting forgirls and the theme park all for a fraction of the cost,we also ate a lot of our own food in the caravan, weve made brilliant lasting memories for our children and a lot of firsts happened on this holiday, also very interesting I heard two young girls arund issys age speaking in a queue for oneofthe rides, onementioned that she was surprised that the Inghams havent ever vlogged there as its local and the other said he would be kicked out because hes known as a major perv amongst the kids , she went on to say that her parents would have something to say if she saw them, the other girl saidshe was a member of the IFAM once but has unsubscribed , I was gagging to say good on you Girl

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope they won’t be gifted with tonnes of freebies for this new baby.
They made the decision to bring another child into this world so they should be the ones paying for it.
This is just another reason Sarah won’t get rid of Chris is because she’ll need him to get up to do the night feeds and take care of the baby when she’s off on her numerous shopping sprees!
Maybe it's time to email Silver Cross, Cosatto, mam, tommee tippee etc and get them off the mailing list before the PR gifts arrive.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker, stop watching there video's a few months ago, but when I find out they were going to Australia decided to watch a few. I was born in England and haven't spent half my life there and half my life living in Australia. I live a few hours away from the Gold Coast and as some of you have mention I'm shocked as well just how little they have done. I know people who in 3 weeks have drove from cairns to Melbourne still managing to stop at all the tourist spots and see/do all the sightings seeing stuff.

The beach on the gold cost and most of that costal area are some of the best beaches in the world, but the Gold Coast (mainly surfers paradise area) reminds me of Blackpool/Segness. The only upside is it's warm most of the year and sunshine 300 days a year. (Also when they keep saying the Gold Coast is really busy it must be dead where they live. As I went two months ago and stayed one Friday night and it was dead as in the afternoon/evening)

Then to describe Noosa, were they went to first that's like going to Marbella and that's where rich Australia form Sydney and Melbourne come to Holiday in there holiday home in Winter. which is why it's more expensive.

I also can't believe they didn't make the most of there 3 days they were their. Within a 10-30 mins drive there is 4 theme parks, the jungle walk where I'm a celebrity is filmed and loads of other cool stuff to do.
Also what they didn't realise was as it hot for the most of the year all the Australian's get up at 5am to start their day and are in bed by 7pm. When there not rolling out of their apartment until 1pm they've basically missed half the day.
I know they wanted each destination to be a surprise, but they really should of researched and pre book stuffed as they missed an experience of a life time not going to Australia zoo (one of the best zoo's in the world) Then when they went to Airlie beach and said they gone to the great barrier reef to snorkel. (They did go to a reef, but not the great barrier reef. The great barrier reef is another 2 hour boat ride from their)
It's sad to see they've come all this way to just wasted their money buying junk food and speeding most days in the pool and going to the odd Beach.

Reactions: 19
I give it a 7/10 days before one of the kids are “poorly” and gets taken out of school and dragged around the shopping center with poundlard princess and creepy, stopping only to give the child medication in the car park.
But as we all know when kids are sick they hate being home, best place to be is matalan

Reactions: 13
“Big Up” to our man on here Robert Mcbanter for the shout out to tattle.life on his latest excellent Prinny Woo skit. Check it out on twitter, we’re in a rap song.
(and that’s as “down with the kids” as I get, Motown for me all the way)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm curious what the holidays will be...I don't think they'd be stupid enough to go back to Florida so soon. I'm guessing one will be Disneyland Paris either during half term or Christmas.

I'm not sure if there's a hooktube alternative yet...I've just been watching using adblocker and posting recaps.
I'm pretty sure one was going back to Florida in October, although not sure that'll happen and they're also going to Lapland around Christmas time.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, stop watching there video's a few months ago, but when I find out they were going to Australia decided to watch a few. I was born in England and haven't spent half my life there and half my life living in Australia. I live a few hours away from the Gold Coast and as some of you have mention I'm shocked as well just how little they have done. I know people who in 3 weeks have drove from cairns to Melbourne still managing to stop at all the tourist spots and see/do all the sightings seeing stuff.

The beach on the gold cost and most of that costal area are some of the best beaches in the world, but the Gold Coast (mainly surfers paradise area) reminds me of Blackpool/Segness. The only upside is it's warm most of the year and sunshine 300 days a year. (Also when they keep saying the Gold Coast is really busy it must be dead where they live. As I went two months ago and stayed one Friday night and it was dead as in the afternoon/evening)

Then to describe Noosa, were they went to first that's like going to Marbella and that's where rich Australia form Sydney and Melbourne come to Holiday in there holiday home in Winter. which is why it's more expensive.

I also can't believe they didn't make the most of there 3 days they were their. Within a 10-30 mins drive there is 4 theme parks, the jungle walk where I'm a celebrity is filmed and loads of other cool stuff to do.
Also what they didn't realise was as it hot for the most of the year all the Australian's get up at 5am to start their day and are in bed by 7pm. When there not rolling out of their apartment until 1pm they've basically missed half the day.
I know they wanted each destination to be a surprise, but they really should of researched and pre book stuffed as they missed an experience of a life time not going to Australia zoo (one of the best zoo's in the world) Then when they went to Airlie beach and said they gone to the great barrier reef to snorkel. (They did go to a reef, but not the great barrier reef. The great barrier reef is another 2 hour boat ride from their)
It's sad to see they've come all this way to just wasted their money buying junk food and speeding most days in the pool and going to the odd Beach.
I agree. There is so much more to do in every place..especially the Gold Coast, and Sydney...Noosa was a waste of time...there are wildlife sanctuary’s and theme parks and oriellys and rainforest walks and waterfalls on the GC .Byron bay not far..they did none of it..I personally would give Aust zoo a miss think there are better zoos in Aust but everyone has own views...they could have fitted a few days in Darwin with all the back trakking they did and seen some amazing sites only seen in aus..hope nobody thinks Aust is only Coles, junk food, dodgy motels and a few tall buildings..

Reactions: 5
The sadistic side of me would love to see them try to go back to Florida! again... content!
Can already see him doing another follow up video..."Last time was going to be the only time I spoke about this, but I was stopped at border security AGAIN. My poor pregnant pregnant wife and kids."

Reactions: 11
US Border Security might not be as friendly as Australia's were, if he was even stopped by Australian Border Security - considering they were telling conflicting versions of what happened ... security, traffic, drop bears, the jolly green giant ... who really knows!? They need to confer with one another and get their stories straight.

Reactions: 4
US Border Security might not be as friendly as Australia's were, if he was even stopped by Australian Border Security - considering they were telling conflicting versions of what happened ... security, traffic, drop bears, the jolly green giant ... who really knows!? They need to confer with one another and get their stories straight.
Maybe they told the "stuck in traffic" story on the family vlog for the same reason Chris put his "apology" vlog on his own channel.

If they'd said on the family vlog that he got stopped at immigration, it would have drawn attention to the situation.

Considering they're doing their best to shield their YouTube subscribers from the allegations, they wouldn't want to put anything on that channel that could raise suspicion that not everything is as sooooooper as they maintain.

Reactions: 4
The sadistic side of me would love to see them try to go back to Florida! again... content!
I feel like they won’t ever be able to have a comfortable trip there, especially to Disneyland/any theme park, without people tweeting/messaging wherever they are. no matter how secret they try & keep it, they don’t do very good jobs of it. You would think they would know better but from how they’ve been acting, they truly think they can do anything. My thing is, even if they go to Disneylan Paris, the same thing will happen there because sorry but there would just be a level of unease.. or actually anywhere bc when they went to stay at forest holidays after everything broke, it was exactly the same..

Only 62000 views on last night video, maybe they forgot to buy there usual top up ?

Reactions: 9
This is on isabelles' instagram stories. That's really an appropriate picture for a 13 year old to be posting. What person thinks it's okay to allow a 13 year old to post a picture of a close up of her breasts on the Internet! I understand it's been made by a fan (which is also disturbing) but what parent in their right mind would allow their child to repost it!

Does anyone know when they are going to Lapland? I’ve booked for us to go, but if there’s a chance we’d end up on their flight I’d rather change the date of ours

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.