IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On karmas twitter there’s a screenshot from Facebook of Sarah calling her a “fat bleep” from a day or so ago. What a great role model. She’s always banging on in her videos about being positive, not judging people on their looks, etc., and yet says stuff like that :rolleyes:

Is anyone else just utterly baffled at grown adults putting on a performance of being the perfect people/changing their personalities all for a YouTube channel? It sounds bloody tiring putting on a facade every day of your life. I find it really sad to be truthful. I have stopped even hate watching their dull videos now, feel like I lose a brain cell every time Sarah opens her mouth and screws up even the simplest of words. God help those girls if they are ever homeschooled.

Reactions: 12
Dianne/Karma posted her solicitors letters on Twitter...one of them (the one that tells her not to mention Sarah's brother Damiam) says she's required to reimburse them of legal costs between £10,000-£15,000. :ROFLMAO: They must be spending loads then.

Lovely family:
I'm very confused!! Is Da Mo the same brother who is currently in prison? Why does he have access to social media especially given the reason he's inside?!

This makes me feel sick. It's mind boggling that she would coddle someone who is in prison for sexually abusing children, relative or not! Why does Sarah have such a tolerance for this kind of stuff? Honestly makes me wonder what's wrong in her head. How are her children safe with a mother who just doesn't get it when it comes to the whole predator thing? People get their children taken away for not having the proper safeguarding instincts.
2018-09-02 14.41.09.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm very confused!! Is Da Mo the same brother who is currently in prison? Why does he have access to social media especially given the reason he's inside?!
Yes its him! I'm guessing this is from a few years ago before he went in?

They can waste all their money on trying to suppress everything and silence people, it'll never change what people already know as the truth. These two are proof that money can't buy you sense or decent morals. And money is such a temporary thing when you're as careless as they are. Someday soon when YouTube finally comes to their senses, it'll all be over for Sarah and Chris and they'll have nothing. There's too much they need to learn and since they're already in their 30s, they're just always gonna be low quality people. They clearly were not brought up with good values or taught anything about life, that paired with the narcissism just makes them hopeless unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every time i see that beanie I always think “I bet that thing stinks” wearing it in over 30c weather .... ewwww!

Reactions: 9
A bit off topic but I'm sure Harrison's dad is called Dan?
I'm not entirely sure...I guess she's insinuating this Glen guy is his biological dad and Katrina possibly had an affair? I think Leah has a different dad to the others.

I think the screen shots, that Dianne/Karma has shown, were taken at the time of posting. But they were actually written about a year/18 months ago, so just before Damo went to prison. (have seen different screenshots of this same post, with a time stamp of 1yr)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who the hell goes all the way to Singapore and has an Indian?! And then moans about the Indian

They’re also talking about money sooo much more than usual

Reactions: 2
Who the hell goes all the way to Singapore and has an Indian?! And then moans about the Indian

They’re also talking about money sooo much more than usual
Gotta be feeling the pinch of all the legal bills now, if they're watching every penny.

Reactions: 4
I so would like someone to call their bluff on these letters. It would cost both sides however for the Ingham's it would all be out in the open and then they really haven't got a leg to stand on. So would really cost them in reality a lot lot more.

Although this is why they are targeting those they suspect have no money!

Reactions: 3
I so would like someone to call their bluff on these letters. It would cost both sides however for the Ingham's it would all be out in the open and then they really haven't got a leg to stand on. So would really cost them in reality a lot lot more.

Although this is why they are targeting those they suspect have no money!
That's what doesn't make sense. What's the point in targeting people with no money? You can't get blood from a stone. So they're wasting so much money threatening to sue these people, they must realize they'd get nothing?

That's what doesn't make sense. What's the point in targeting people with no money? You can't get blood from a stone. So they're wasting so much money threatening to sue these people, they must realize they'd get nothing?
I don’t think that they are as much bothered about getting any money out of them as scaring them into silence to protect what’s left of the brand.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.