IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know when they are going to Lapland? I’ve booked for us to go, but if there’s a chance we’d end up on their flight I’d rather change the date of ours
There was a video about it on ifam extras, I'm sure it was called 'holiday dream destination' or something. I'm pretty sure it was the beginning of December she said they were going but you'd have to check to make sure.

I'm suprised to see Sarah hasn't put a post up on Instagram for Isabelle's birthday!

Reactions: 1
This is on isabelles' instagram stories. That's really an appropriate picture for a 13 year old to be posting. What person thinks it's okay to allow a 13 year old to post a picture of a close up of her breasts on the Internet! I understand it's been made by a fan (which is also disturbing) but what parent in their right mind would allow their child to repost it!
I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous. It’s a picture of her. Her breasts are completely covered. There’s absolutely no issue here. I’m all for calling them out when they’re actually doing wrong but this is just reaching.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but that’s ridiculous. It’s a picture of her. Her breasts are completely covered. There’s absolutely no issue here. I’m all for calling them out when they’re actually doing wrong but this is just reaching.
I think it's because it looks like two separate photos of her head and then her breasts below but when you look at it properly it's one picture with the banner over the top.

Reactions: 4
So from Instagram it looks like they are back in Singapore and have spent Izzy birthday at... Universal studios in Singapore!! So was right about the theme park just wrong country. Oh I’m sure this will be the best bit about their trip!!
They seemed to do more in their couple of days in Singapore than half their time in Australia..

So from Instagram it looks like they are back in Singapore and have spent Izzy birthday at... Universal studios in Singapore!! So was right about the theme park just wrong country. Oh I’m sure this will be the best bit about their trip!!
Did Sarah not say at the beginning of the trip that they were going to 3 countries. Have I slept through one that was even more boring that the rest.

Looks like they might be in Japan, not Singapore...Tokyo Disney for Izzy’s birthday perhaps?

Those poor girls! A 9 hour flight to japan, then another 12 hours back to London. Then a 4 hour drive to home. They are going to be absolutely exhausted for school.

Those poor girls! A 9 hour flight to japan, then another 12 hours back to London. Then a 4 hour drive to home. They are going to be absolutely exhausted for school.
I wonder if they'll stay in London over night or will Chris have to drive back after all that flying?

Looks like they might be in Japan, not Singapore...Tokyo Disney for Izzy’s birthday perhaps?
From Sarah’s instastories they’re at a store “candylicious” I’ve just looked at the store & its in Singapore? So maybe? But I’m not sure.

The store is in “Resort Worlds” which is where Universal Studio and all these other attractions are. (Which it looks amazing but would you really want to just spend a day there? But I guess that just shows how they wanted to go to all these places to say they’ve been but not actually experience them to their full extent)

Attachments

Last edited:
Did Sarah not say at the beginning of the trip that they were going to 3 countries. Have I slept through one that was even more boring that the rest.
Can’t remember what she droned on about after the shock of 8 flights, but from one of the insta pictures it looks like the same place. And they’re was a fly scoot flight to Singapore yesterday from the gold coast they must have booked return flight so will be heading home Norwegian airlines I imagine.

There is the white tower thing behind them and the phalical looking tree.

Attachments

There is a Universal and Mel’s Drive In in Japan. As well as a Candylicious store. I’m sure they said they were visiting three different countries, I’d put money on it that they’re in Japan. Quite a few flights from there to Gatwick too.

From Sarah’s instastories they’re at a store “candylicious” I’ve just looked at the store & its in Singapore? So maybe? But I’m not sure.

The store is in “Resort Worlds” which is where Universal Studio and all these other attractions are. (Which it looks amazing but would you really want to just spend a day there? But I guess that just shows how they wanted to go to all these places to say they’ve been but not actually experience them to their full extent)
I think they have those Candylicious stores in a few countries, someone brought me something from one in Dubai last year.

They definitely said 3 countries, I just checked their holiday reveal vlog.

Btw, does anyone know what's going on with Hooktube and if it's ever gonna work again?

Oh dear God, what if they are actually in Japan, how will Sarah cope with all that agriculture. Think of the bits and bats she can get fans, Kimonos, tea sets the possibilities are endless.

Reactions: 6
There is a Universal and Mel’s Drive In in Japan. As well as a Candylicious store. I’m sure they said they were visiting three different countries, I’d put money on it that they’re in Japan. Quite a few flights from there to Gatwick too.
Well Chris would be right at home there seeing as there are these certain cafe places men can go to have “sexual” conversations with young girls/ women. I think the language barrier might be an issue though

Reactions: 5
I think they have those Candylicious stores in a few countries, someone brought me something from one in Dubai last year.
Yeah I was just looking at most accessible. and how close they were etc
they definitely did say they were visiting 3 countries, I was just going by the fact that from singapore there’s a direct flight which will get them back on the 3rd whereas from Osaka they have a stop over somewhere, which considering they said they have a scan on the 4th I didn’t think that would be viable? But again anything can happen with them

Reactions: 2
They definitely said 3 countries, I just checked their holiday reveal vlog.

Btw, does anyone know what's going on with Hooktube and if it's ever gonna work again?
Yes the holiday reveal said 3 countries...Who knows with Lazy. The whole trip has been a shambles with all the internal flights and ? hotels. The food has been disgusting how can eat that amount of burgers and chips.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.